Author Topic: The magnificent tortoise.  (Read 4368 times)

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The magnificent tortoise.
« on: April 12, 2006, 10:20:55 AM »
Ok fellas, I posted asking for a non test stack.  Let's change this a little.  What I am after is a cycle where growth is steady and results sustained.   No need to blow up quick to beast-like proportions but something that will perhaps give a solid 10-15 pounds with as much as possible being retained post cycle and minimal water retention.  Solid gains.  Give me some ideas - I know plenty of you gentlemen know a thing or two so impart the wisdom.

Let's think of the tortoise as opposed to the hare.  The tortoise of glory.  The eternal tortoise if you will.  The tortoise with the knowing smile.

You have your instructions, bring back success.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: The magnificent tortoise.
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 10:25:13 AM »
your gonna still need test,almost reguardless of what your gonna take.

are you planning on useing anytime soon.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 10:27:14 AM »
Yes Zeek, I understand that.  It's just a general question for ideas for such a cycle.  TEST IS IN!!!!

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 10:36:49 AM »
hell yes good for you

now test and d-bol would be good

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 10:44:47 AM »
I am still kinda new at this.... but my idea of a good smooth cycle is deca + test-e + d-bol ....... I am in week seven and this has been a smooth cycle for me.. good even gains with little side effects... as far as keeping gains.... I think the deca helps to solidify some of it.. also obviously your poct cycle therapy will playy the biggest role in that....  in terms of blowing up to beastly proportions.... is there any single cycle that does that? if so let me know so I can make that one my next cycle.... in conclusion.. I think there is such a misconception about how steroids work... they dont just blow anyone up in my opinion.. they are just a factor in the equation.... without intense training, good diet, rest, and consistency, I dont think even steroids will change a person much...  train hard and lift heavy... peace
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2006, 10:47:21 AM »
Why do you want a non test stack?

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2006, 10:57:41 AM »

i think he does now... he did say.. "test is in"

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2006, 11:12:32 AM »

While test is the most anabolic of all AAS, it aromatizes to estrogen at a much higher rate than any other AAS. It is also very androgenic so hair loss and acne are more of a problem. The reason scientists created steriods in the first place was to get the positive effects of test without its negative effects. Supposedly you can get the same results of test with other AAS but at a much slower rate. Test also bloats you, and the gains are so rapid that it is obvious to everyone you are taking gear. Non-androgenic steroids make you feel like crap though, without stacking with some sort of androgen.

If you've been lifting for years, what difference does it make if you have to spend 6 months instead of 3 months to get the same amount of gains? I think test should be taken but not for its anabolic properties, but for its androgenic properties. Test is also really expensive.

With all this said, what do you guys think is the minimum amount of test to feel good while on heavy anabolics?
Would 200 mg per week work?

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2006, 11:14:54 AM »
I dont know were you get your test? to think it cost alot?

but 200mg a week is ok.... but its like a tease.

500mg a week will do the job.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2006, 11:35:12 AM »
I am still kinda new at this.... but my idea of a good smooth cycle is deca + test-e + d-bol ....... I am in week seven and this has been a smooth cycle for me.. good even gains with little side effects... as far as keeping gains.... I think the deca helps to solidify some of it.. also obviously your poct cycle therapy will playy the biggest role in that....  in terms of blowing up to beastly proportions.... is there any single cycle that does that? if so let me know so I can make that one my next cycle.... in conclusion.. I think there is such a misconception about how steroids work... they dont just blow anyone up in my opinion.. they are just a factor in the equation.... without intense training, good diet, rest, and consistency, I dont think even steroids will change a person much...  train hard and lift heavy... peace

Plenty become beasts.  Many will blow up like an army of harvest mice.

My personal view on keeping gains is to do a succession of shorter cycles with relatively low doses and good use of nolva and/or clomid.  Starting with test and switiching to prim, winny etc etc.  So perhaps 3 on 2 off then repeat twice. 

I would use dbol in such a cycle but only for 3 weeks at a time.

I am merely interested to see the opinions of others.

Here's a thought - How about 1 anavar an hour for life - and possibly thereafter?

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2006, 12:51:24 PM »
I think 200 - 250 mg of test enathate/cypionate is a good minimum it depends on how much you weigh also

My experiences with gear

I like 3 month cycles at very high dosages I gain lot of mass and also retain allot.  I'll take between 3-9 months off between the cycles and I keep making steady gains.

My first cycle at 135-140 pds was  1250 mg deca aweek/1300 mg of test cyp or enathate a week/ 50 mg winny a day /60 mg d-bol a day/1- AD when they sold it at stores/ 6-oxo

that was my first cycle ever didnt realize that a CC was like 200-300 mg I thought 1 cc was 100mg so I took a tremendous amount for my weight.  Put 60 pounds on in 3 months though, of course i was a twig be4 and my diet changed from like 2000 empty calories  to 6000-8000 mass building calories a day with 2-3 hours of training; note that it wasnt 60pds lean mass either it was prob 15-20 pounds water another 15-20 fat, and then 15-20 solid muscle which was still super.  I ended at about 200 pounds and dropped to about 185-190 pounds when I got off the stuff so maintained a lot of the mass

I have never done a cycle that big ever again and I have never seen results like that again either.  I have done 2 legit mass cycles since and currently on a legit cutting cycle.  I put on at best  15-20 pounds when i go on mass cycles now a days and then keep about 5-10 pds.  It just costs too much to take that much stuff and i get too eager to start.  Now a days its just 750 mg EQ/750 mg enathate and 60 mg a day d-bol with some antiestrogen (arimidex/proviron/nolva) gets err done I guess.

I have messed around with gear tho,taken deca alone and anadrol alone and trenbolone alone... didnt make any gains all I got was super strength while I was on and then lost it when I was off.  Have to stack your juices and take at least for 3 months if not longer if you want to get some solid gains.

The bigger the cycle the more side effects tho... acne for one, possible gyno if u dont take anti estrogen which i strongly recommend u do, and increase in hair loss or possibly start to recede your hairline that last reason is why I stay away from big dosages now also.

4 years later from when i started juicing and training hardcore have put on 100 pounds, started juicing at around 140 and last october I hit max weight of 240.... down to 203 right now with  less than 10% bodyfat trying to diet for a bbin show.
who knows how much higher the weight could be if it wasnt for injuries, illnesses and dieting for bbing shows and powerlifting comps,  but wats the point of taking all this stuff if ur not going to do something with it... plus all the dieting keeps me from becoming a big fat ass like some guys in the gym who take bulking to a whole new extreme....

I really want to take some gh or igf1 and t3 but all that shit is so expensive, plus i don't want a nasty gh gut.

Hope this could help some first timers out, I had to learn this shit on my own and i definitly have wasted lots of cash and time ... always stack , always stay on 3 months or more, and always take some form of anti - estrogen, and you better eat and train hard while your on and off it otherwise your wasting your money

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 01:47:51 PM »
Interesting Bigguns.  Thanks for the response.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2006, 01:57:57 PM »
i dont think a low does like that is a good idea.. reason being if you start using 200 to 250 mg a week of test this will suppress you and may even b lower then your natural test levels even are. so in actuallity you would b harming yourself even more.

the lowest smallest cycle i would recommend for you is 500mg test enth a week for 12 weeks. with nolva for pct. you will gain a good 10-15 pounds at least on this cycle and keep most of it at the end.

if you want just good gains 500mg a week is a good way to go imo.

also what are your goals for this cycle? are you thinking you just wanna cycle once and then b done b/c then you look good? just curious as to motivation

b/c most say they will onlly do once, but ive yet to see it happen lol

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 01:59:27 PM »
My first cycle at 135-140 pds was  1250 mg deca aweek/1300 mg of test cyp or enathate a week/ 50 mg winny a day /60 mg d-bol a day/1- AD when they sold it at stores/ 6-oxo

Hell of a first cycle.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 02:02:52 PM »

Plenty become beasts.  Many will blow up like an army of harvest mice.

My personal view on keeping gains is to do a succuession of shorter cycles with relatively low doses and good use of nolva and/or clomid.  Starting with test and switiching to prim, winny etc etc.  So perhaps 3 on 2 off then repeat twice. 

I would use dbol in such a cycle but only for 3 weeks at a time.

I am merely interested to see the opinions of others.

Here's a thought - How about 1 anavar an hour for life - and possibly thereafter?
Where are you getting your info from? This sounds like a Brian Batchdlor (sp) style of cycling AAS, who I typically strongly disagree with.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2006, 04:29:38 PM »
Where are you getting your info from? This sounds like a Brian Batchdlor (sp) style of cycling AAS, who I typically strongly disagree with.

I wonder when the last time he had bloodwork done was?
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2006, 05:12:54 PM »

Yes, I have read Batcheldor's stuff and tried modified versions - I will not use the high doses some of the young bucks seem to perfer by the way.

I have found this kind of protocol produces very good results and much is kept.

Can you elaborate as to why you disagree with this kind of approach? 

Thanks.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2006, 06:02:17 PM »
Yes, I have read Batcheldor's stuff and tried modified versions - I will not use the high doses some of the young bucks seem to perfer by the way.

I have found this kind of protocol produces very good results and much is kept.

Can you elaborate as to why you disagree with this kind of approach? 

Thanks.

because you are going to kill yourself... look at your liver
ah yeah Im a voodo child

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2006, 09:05:47 AM »

because you are going to kill yourself... look at your liver

Not good enough.  Are you a medical professional?  Do you know what I have taken?

The amounts I used in such a cycle were tiny - E.g. 100mg prop EOD for 3 weeks, a max of 20mg dbol per day and precious little else - and I havent's taken a thing for years.  Uneducated comments such as that serve no purpose for anyone.

wannabebig

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2006, 09:26:49 AM »
With D-bol, you'll lose alot of your gains :( If you want good solid gains, try some EQ and maybe some Tren or Anavar. These will give you long lasting gains with leaner muscle ;D Of course, this all depends on diet and PCT. The type of gains a person makes, whether lean or bulking, largely depends on diet/ cardio!!

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2006, 09:45:16 AM »
this comming from a guy that didnt want to use test in his cylce ::)

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2006, 01:19:00 PM »
this comming from a guy that didnt want to use test in his cylce ::)

What coming from me?  Who are you anyway?  Are you an endocrinologist?  Back up what you say - you may well be right but if you want to come across as a guy who knows anything then let's see more than that.  Learn to spell too, it's hard to take a guy seriously in this area who doesn't even have a basic education to start with. :-*

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2006, 06:51:11 AM »
Hell of a first cycle.

I think the proper GETBIG terminology is 'BRUTAL FIRST CYCLE'  ;D

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2006, 08:59:57 AM »
I think the proper GETBIG terminology is 'BRUTAL FIRST CYCLE'  ;D
please dont start bringing that stupid crap over here from the gossip boards, i cant stand all the assclowns they say stupid shit like meltdown or monster this monster that after every post... lets keep this forum informative and that shit in the gossip and opinion boards

jpeso

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2006, 12:26:26 PM »
please dont start bringing that stupid crap over here from the gossip boards, i cant stand all the assclowns they say stupid shit like meltdown or monster this monster that after every post... lets keep this forum informative and that shit in the gossip and opinion boards

Relax bro, I'm not one of them ;) and I agree: informative and nothing more

I think its funny shit though ;D