Author Topic: When are you guys gonna admit the Trump administration is a CLUSTERF**K?  (Read 14739 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
This is absolutely embarrassing!!...how many people have to leave before you guys admit that Trump is totally incompetent???...Today it was Rex Tillerson....The government is in total chaos.....Sessions is going to be next....

whatever happened to "I will pick the best people"...............

You Trump dick suckers are looking really bad right now.... :D :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
You’ve never owned a business, have you?

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
Totally ignore black unemployment is at an all time low. Female unemployment all time low. Stock market all time high. The "Junior varsity" of terrorists groups practically whipped out. North Korea talking about ending it's nuke program.
sept 10th APF

mazrim

• Getbig V
Apparently if you are bad at your job you are supposed to be kept on.

Lovin' Holder, Clinton, Rice, etc. All great choices by the previous administration.....They were very in-line with Obama's thought process so I guess they were great choices for him. Not so much for the country, though.

obsidian

• Getbig V
Lmao, what is this shit? Trump is doing great. Draining the swamp. Get used to it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
This is absolutely embarrassing!!...how many people have to leave before you guys admit that Trump is totally incompetent???...Today it was Rex Tillerson....The government is in total chaos.....Sessions is going to be next....

You haven’t missed one single welfare check.  What do you care ?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You’ve never owned a business, have you?

no I haven't..I know you have...but the government cannot be run like a business...and now you see why

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
no I haven't..I know you have...but the government cannot be run like a business...and now you see why

Which is precisely why I get what he does. I’m not saying Tillerson was bad, I’m saying that in a business, if you’re not on the same page as the CEO, then a decision has to be made. This country is finally heading in the right direction BECAUSE it’s more or less ran like a business. You still don’t get that Trump is a politician by label only but he makes decisions based on business.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Totally ignore black unemployment is at an all time low. Female unemployment all time low. Stock market all time high. The "Junior varsity" of terrorists groups practically whipped out. North Korea talking about ending it's nuke program.

Black and female unemployment didn't get to an all time low due to Trump being president FOR ONE YEAR....it was also due to all the jobs created during the 8 YEARS Obama was in office...but you guys have always ignored that part....Stock market was at an all time high virtually through Obama's entire term....you guys ignored that as well.....economy is doing well under Trump but it was all built on what Obama did...and by the way, Kim is NEVER giving up his nukes..thats just a ploy....however Trump deserves credit because he put the squeeze on North Korea and now they want to talk....

But Trump has exposed you guys total hypocrisy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Under obama the fag it was run like a crack Den.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Cant wait for the deepstate sessions to be sacked....drain the swamp
K

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Black and female unemployment didn't get to an all time low due to Trump being president FOR ONE YEAR....it was also due to all the jobs created during the 8 YEARS Obama was in office...but you guys have always ignored that part....Stock market was at an all time high virtually through Obama's entire term....you guys ignored that as well.....economy is doing well under Trump but it was all built on what Obama did...and by the way, Kim is NEVER giving up his nukes..thats just a ploy....however Trump deserves credit because he put the squeeze on North Korea and now they want to talk....

You own little more than an obamaphone and 2008 campaign sign and t shirt.   STFU

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party

Hussien built a fake economy thus a $17 trillion deficit.
K

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

I guess your a black man.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Which is precisely why I get what he does. I’m not saying Tillerson was bad, I’m saying that in a business, if you’re not on the same page as the CEO, then a decision has to be made. This country is finally heading in the right direction BECAUSE it’s more or less ran like a business. You still don’t get that Trump is a politician by label only but he makes decisions based on business.

According to your logic, then there are a whole lot of people who weren't on the same page as Trump....whatever happened to "I'm going to pick the best people"????????....also there has been UNPRECEDENTED LEVELS of people getting fired due to corruption and having a poor background.....

I guess that's alright with you as well?????...meanwhile you criticized Obama if he failed to cut his toenails

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

a few things

1.  You're profoundly stupid
2.  The country is not a business
3.  Most of Trumps businesses have failed
4.  Trump is not running the country like a business, he's running it like a crime family or maybe a clown show about a crime
     family
5.  The way Trump treats his employees makes it that much more difficult for him to hire quality people
6.  You're profoundly stupid (always worth repeating)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Cant wait for the deepstate sessions to be sacked....drain the swamp

drain the swamp?

that makes zero sense (par for the course for a Trumptard)

Trump is the person who put him and all these other people in the swamp

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

All presidents have done this since Ronald Reagan.....both Republicans and Democrats..Trump did the same thing by giving a huge tax cut that we can't pay for.....Deficits are going to grow really HUGE over the next few years....Deficits under Bush and Reagan grew really big after they gave tax cuts as well....so singling out Obama is ridiculous

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

And Trump is going to have an even worse deficit but I'm sure by Trumptardian pretzel logic that deficits don't matter any more

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I guess your a black man.

and that means what exactly????????...ANYONE of ANY color can see the facts for themselves..its not something you can debate or deny

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You own little more than an obamaphone and 2008 campaign sign and t shirt.   STFU

You really love idiots don't you????..Palin...Herman Cain....Trump.....

Fuzzy Nuts

When bush crashed the economy and tax revenue tanked did you expect the deficit to go down?

Let me know when trump balances the budget, yet lowers the deficit.  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Apparently if you are bad at your job you are supposed to be kept on.

Lovin' Holder, Clinton, Rice, etc. All great choices by the previous administration.....They were very in-line with Obama's thought process so I guess they were great choices for him. Not so much for the country, though.

Trump seems to hire a lot of people who are "bad at their jobs"

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
When bush crashed the economy and tax revenue tanked did you expect the deficit to go down?

Let me know when trump balances the budget, yet lowers the deficit. 

I guarantee you, the budget deficit will NEVER be talked about on here by these guys EVER again

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
and that means what exactly????????...ANYONE of ANY color can see the facts for themselves..its not something you can debate or deny

I’ll spell it out for you Simpleton

I guessed you were a black man

That’s it -
Is that Plain enough for your sub par IQ