Author Topic: When are you guys gonna admit the Trump administration is a CLUSTERF**K?  (Read 14764 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Please pay attention to my trolling of your dumb ass.  Please.

What is trolling ?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
When bush crashed the economy and tax revenue tanked did you expect the deficit to go down?

Let me know when trump balances the budget, yet lowers the deficit.  

Bush didn't crash the economy.  Bill Clinton did.

25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis

Bill Clinton

President Clinton's tenure was characterized by economic prosperity and financial deregulation,

which in many ways set the stage for the excesses of recent years.

Among his biggest strokes of free-wheeling capitalism was the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed the Glass-Steagall Act, a cornerstone of Depression-era regulation.

He also signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation.

In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods.

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877322,00.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
You been working in the coal mines too long, son

You have never worked a day in your life.   Layabout life is nothing to be proud of.     

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
No chaos in the White House  ::)

Fuzzy Nuts

Bush didn't crash the economy.  Bill Clinton did.

25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis

Bill Clinton

President Clinton's tenure was characterized by economic prosperity and financial deregulation,

which in many ways set the stage for the excesses of recent years.

Among his biggest strokes of free-wheeling capitalism was the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed the Glass-Steagall Act, a cornerstone of Depression-era regulation.

He also signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation.

In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods.

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877322,00.html
Bush had 8 years to reverse these if they were bad. Take some responsibility.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Andreisawelfarethug usually posts at night after working a hangover the night before - robbing a few bodegas - scamming some luckies at the track - and then manages to hop on a computer free of charge at the Group Hpme

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Republican were all on board for both Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (all three co-sponsors were Republican) and the Commodity Futures Modernization Act.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Which is precisely why I get what he does. I’m not saying Tillerson was bad, I’m saying that in a business, if you’re not on the same page as the CEO, then a decision has to be made. This country is finally heading in the right direction BECAUSE it’s more or less ran like a business. You still don’t get that Trump is a politician by label only but he makes decisions based on business.

I've owned a business. I've also had 270 plus employees reporting to me. Trump is HORRIBLE at managing, if I ran my department like Trump is running his, I would have been canned   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
a few things

1.  You're profoundly stupid
2.  The country is not a business
3.  Most of Trumps businesses have failed
4.  Trump is not running the country like a business, he's running it like a crime family or maybe a clown show about a crime
     family

5.  The way Trump treats his employees makes it that much more difficult for him to hire quality people
6.  You're profoundly stupid (always worth repeating)

bingo

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I try and have a genuine discussion and it reverts to name calling and racial insults. WTF? ???
welcome to my world

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I've owned a business. I've also had 270 plus employees reporting to me. Trump is HORRIBLE at managing, if I ran my department like Trump is running his, I would have been canned   

What??  LOL!  Bruh.  If you ran your business like Trump you'd be fabulously wealthy. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
What??  LOL!  Bruh.  If you ran your business like Trump you'd be fabulously wealthy.  

Not hardly . The reality is that you can't be a dictator, an uncouth, insulting leader that flip flops constantly and belittles your employees and be successful for long. Trump started out the gate with his Dads millions and contacts. His best leadership quality which probably served him well in private sector business was he would rather chase tail and golf than be involved in the running of his operations. Unfortunately he doesn't always have that luxury as President. Being successful as a leader involves many aspects.. but some of the top aspects are being trustworthy, being competent and knowledgeable about the subject matter, being consistent, being fair, treating your subordinates with respect and nurturing an environment where people can give their point of views and not fear reprisal. At least that's how the millions of successful business and military leaders do it. Trump is on a ship that's on fire.. and his blaming others and yelling about how the press is unfair won't but the flames out. IMO

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Horse fucking shit. Your “employees” reporting to you are backed by a union and you in almost any capacity have no authority to fire anyone. What happened to the business you owned? If you think Trump would have been “canned” what does that say about Obama?

On that note, if Trump was working in a company, I guaranfuckingtee he wouldn’t have been “canned” because to a company, bottom line rules. The US bottomline is growing by the month and by the QTR. Check yourself before you go spouting off about business.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Horse fucking shit. Your “employees” reporting to you are backed by a union and you in almost any capacity have no authority to fire anyone. What happened to the business you owned? If you think Trump would have been “canned” what does that say about Obama?

On that note, if Trump was working in a company, I guaranfuckingtee he wouldn’t have been “canned” because to a company, bottom line rules. The US bottomline is growing by the month and by the QTR. Check yourself before you go spouting off about business.

Easy tubby, you're really starting to come unhinged.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

So Clinton signed bills into law which crashed the economy, but it's not his fault.  It's all Bush's fault for not cleaning up Clinton's mess and for not reversing all those laws which crashed the economy?

News flash:  The president can't reverse laws that were passed through congress.  Only congress can do that, and the president can only sign or veto the bills.

Take some responsibility.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Republican were all on board for both Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (all three co-sponsors were Republican) and the Commodity Futures Modernization Act.  

Really?  You are supporting Fuzzy Nuts' argument that Bush crashed the economy?

So Clinton signed bills into law which crashed the economy, but it's not his fault.  It's all Bush's fault because republicans, before Bush was even in office, were all on board?  I don't think so.

And what about this?  This contributed to the housing market crash, which contributed to the entire economy crash:

"In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods."

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
You have never worked a day in your life.   Layabout life is nothing to be proud of.     

have you paid the government back yet for those student loans for law school???...still a deadbeat huh?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

much agreed ;) ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

There is no way that you or anyone can say that Trump is a better manager than Obama...the levels of people leaving, getting fired and being indicted for corruption in this administration  is AMAZING!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
There is no way that you or anyone can say that Trump is a better manager than Obama...the levels of people leaving, getting fired and being indicted for corruption in this administration  is AMAZING!!!

Obama didnt do that - someone else made that happen.   ;)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Trump is a better manager then Obama. Not hard to say.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party

LOL are you kidding me?? the media hid Hussien's ineptness...
K

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Not hardly . The reality is that you can't be a dictator, an uncouth, insulting leader that flip flops constantly and belittles your employees and be successful for long. Trump started out the gate with his Dads millions and contacts. His best leadership quality which probably served him well in private sector business was he would rather chase tail and golf than be involved in the running of his operations. Unfortunately he doesn't always have that luxury as President. Being successful as a leader involves many aspects.. but some of the top aspects are being trustworthy, being competent and knowledgeable about the subject matter, being consistent, being fair, treating your subordinates with respect and nurturing an environment where people can give their point of views and not fear reprisal. At least that's how the millions of successful business and military leaders do it. Trump is on a ship that's on fire.. and his blaming others and yelling about how the press is unfair won't but the flames out. IMO

I don't like the way he treats people, but you are just flat out wrong about his success.  He definitely had a big head start, but he took that head start and multiplied it by orders of magnitude.  He turned his daddy's money into one of the most successful brands in American history.  He turned that success into becoming the most powerful man on the planet. 

You and others can keep trying to speak his failure into existence, but it's not going to work.  What he has done and continues to do is incredible, particularly given "the resistance." 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Uh, no.  Obama was a lazy, incompetent, dishonest leader.  And he had is own share of turnover:

As to Trump’s changing of White House personnel, President Barack Obama, over his two terms, had five chiefs of staff. One “interim” chief of staff lasted less time than did Reince Priebus. Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan, two-term presidents, had four each.

Obama had four secretaries of Defense, more than Clinton and Reagan. In the case of Obama’s first three, upon departure, they had significant policy differences with the boss.

Leon Panetta, Obama’s second secretary of Defense, complained about what he considered Obama’s poor leadership, one that “avoids the battle, complains and misses opportunities.” On Iraq, Panetta felt that Obama “kind of lost his way” when he pulled out all the troops over Panetta’s objection.

http://www.larryelder.com/column/trump-chaos-clinton-white-house/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Trump is a better manager then Obama. Not hard to say.

Obama could not even manage keeping his hog of a spouse from raiding the WH kitchen nightly.