Author Topic: Was Steven Hawking saved?  (Read 11102 times)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
Re: Was Steven Hawking saved?
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2018, 07:41:47 AM »
Serious question.   Did he actually come up with anything which has been proven to be true ?

Or was he just a handicapped geezer in a wheelchair spouting nonsense that the great unwashed lapped up.

A case of Emperors new clothes perhaps  ???

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2018, 07:56:20 AM »
He was a total HOAX perpetrated on this world!!! The real Stephen Hawking likely died years ago!!

Tom Thumb

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2018, 08:00:39 AM »
Wiggs you are a disgusting individual.

Too bad your religion is filt.

Here is an article for you, Vince. Hawking destroys your atheism.

https://www.livingwaters.com/stephen-hawking-spoken-beginning/

Tom Thumb

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2018, 08:04:51 AM »
'I knew he was an impostor 10 years ago. He [Hawking]has been dead since 1985 and it was remarkable he lived that long. His identity is being expoited by the usual satanists to deny God. Hawkins last real book he acknowledges a Creator on the last page.'

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2018, 08:52:07 AM »
Here is an article for you, Vince. Hawking destroys your atheism.

https://www.livingwaters.com/stephen-hawking-spoken-beginning/

I always check Getbig to get the latest information. What I find is an assortment of dorks with no shame and hardly any sense.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2018, 08:55:56 AM »
Gimpy ‘tard roaring about in a wheelchair.

Tom Thumb

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2018, 10:16:19 AM »
'MARCH 6, 2018
Ray Comfort
Ray Comfort
Founder & CEO, Living Waters
I once saw the first part of a movie called Being There in which Peter Sellers played a simple gardener at a townhouse in Washington, DC. When the man lost his job, he was forced to vacate his home, and while wandering the streets he encountered a business mogul who assumed he was a fellow upper-class gentleman. In time he was ushered into high society.

He would say things like, “As long as the roots are not severed, all is well,” and those around him mistakenly thought he was speaking deep philosophy. They would read into his words things that weren’t there. In time his reputation had him advising presidents, who also read into his words things that weren’t there.

So it is with famed theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking. It’s not his fault. When he speaks, a lost and blind world hears deep philosophy and latches onto his words as if they are gospel.

“The Second Law of Thermodynamics tells us that everything is running down. If the universe was eternal it would have turned to dust trillions of years ago. It must, therefore, have had a beginning.” Share on twitter Share on facebook
One awe-inspired and wide-eyed reporter said, “Let Stephen Hawking blow your mind with what happened before the Big Bang.”

Here are Stephen’s mind-blowing words:

“The boundary condition of the universe…is that it has no boundary.”

That is deep. What does he mean “the boundary condition has no boundary”? A reporter interprets what the deep-thinking gardener must be saying:

“In other words, there is no time before time began as time was always there.”

That is profound. Time had no beginning, but it’s always been there. Like the sun is hot, but it’s cold. The roots are deep.

Hawking also told physicist Neil deGrasse Tyson that time was there, but it was in a “bent” state. What did he mean by bent time? The reporter interprets for us:

“It was distorted along another dimension—always getting fractionally closer to, but never becoming, nothing. So there never was a Big Bang that created something from nothing.”

So the Big Bang didn’t create something from nothing. Or did it?

Hawking then gave his thoughts about the actual beginning:

“There must have been a beginning. Otherwise, the universe would be in a state of complete disorder by now…”

Hawking has brought it down to a level we can understand. The Second Law of Thermodynamics tells us that everything is running down. If the universe was eternal it would have turned to dust trillions of years ago. It must, therefore, have had a beginning.

The Instruction Book
It’s also what the Bible says: “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth” (Genesis 1:1). There’s the beginning. The Bible is the Instruction Book for humanity. It tells us of our origin, our purpose, and our destiny. We need not latch onto everything the gardener says. Instead, we need only believe the Word of the God who brought everything into existence. We will then know the truth, and the truth will make us free from endless and senseless theories.

But there’s more. According to the gardener, nothing was there before the big, Big Bang. Nothing was the cause. There was no need for a Creator. All that was there was nothing, and that nothing created everything: flowers, birds, trees, kittens, giraffes, puppies, horses (all with male and female), as well as the blue sky, the sun, the moon, the stars, the four seasons, little green apples, and of course, simple gardeners.

The reporter who warned, “Let Stephen Hawking blow your mind,” then said, “Hawking went on to basically explain that before the Big Bang, time didn’t exist. So, yep! Mind sufficiently blown.”

The prophet has spoken. Don’t dare question it.

If you find this subject interesting, you might enjoy our free online movie “Evolution vs. God.” It exposes the senselessness of the thought that nothing created everything.'

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2018, 10:23:22 AM »
'MARCH 6, 2018
Ray Comfort
Ray Comfort
Founder & CEO, Living Waters
I once saw the first part of a movie called Being There in which Peter Sellers played a simple gardener at a townhouse in Washington, DC. When the man lost his job, he was forced to vacate his home, and while wandering the streets he encountered a business mogul who assumed he was a fellow upper-class gentleman. In time he was ushered into high society.

He would say things like, “As long as the roots are not severed, all is well,” and those around him mistakenly thought he was speaking deep philosophy. They would read into his words things that weren’t there. In time his reputation had him advising presidents, who also read into his words things that weren’t there.

So it is with famed theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking. It’s not his fault. When he speaks, a lost and blind world hears deep philosophy and latches onto his words as if they are gospel.

“The Second Law of Thermodynamics tells us that everything is running down. If the universe was eternal it would have turned to dust trillions of years ago. It must, therefore, have had a beginning.” Share on twitter Share on facebook
One awe-inspired and wide-eyed reporter said, “Let Stephen Hawking blow your mind with what happened before the Big Bang.”

Here are Stephen’s mind-blowing words:

“The boundary condition of the universe…is that it has no boundary.”

That is deep. What does he mean “the boundary condition has no boundary”? A reporter interprets what the deep-thinking gardener must be saying:

“In other words, there is no time before time began as time was always there.”

That is profound. Time had no beginning, but it’s always been there. Like the sun is hot, but it’s cold. The roots are deep.

Hawking also told physicist Neil deGrasse Tyson that time was there, but it was in a “bent” state. What did he mean by bent time? The reporter interprets for us:

“It was distorted along another dimension—always getting fractionally closer to, but never becoming, nothing. So there never was a Big Bang that created something from nothing.”

So the Big Bang didn’t create something from nothing. Or did it?

Hawking then gave his thoughts about the actual beginning:

“There must have been a beginning. Otherwise, the universe would be in a state of complete disorder by now…”

Hawking has brought it down to a level we can understand. The Second Law of Thermodynamics tells us that everything is running down. If the universe was eternal it would have turned to dust trillions of years ago. It must, therefore, have had a beginning.

The Instruction Book
It’s also what the Bible says: “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth” (Genesis 1:1). There’s the beginning. The Bible is the Instruction Book for humanity. It tells us of our origin, our purpose, and our destiny. We need not latch onto everything the gardener says. Instead, we need only believe the Word of the God who brought everything into existence. We will then know the truth, and the truth will make us free from endless and senseless theories.

But there’s more. According to the gardener, nothing was there before the big, Big Bang. Nothing was the cause. There was no need for a Creator. All that was there was nothing, and that nothing created everything: flowers, birds, trees, kittens, giraffes, puppies, horses (all with male and female), as well as the blue sky, the sun, the moon, the stars, the four seasons, little green apples, and of course, simple gardeners.

The reporter who warned, “Let Stephen Hawking blow your mind,” then said, “Hawking went on to basically explain that before the Big Bang, time didn’t exist. So, yep! Mind sufficiently blown.”

The prophet has spoken. Don’t dare question it.

If you find this subject interesting, you might enjoy our free online movie “Evolution vs. God.” It exposes the senselessness of the thought that nothing created everything.'

you should finish watching the movie

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2018, 10:24:47 AM »
you should finish watching the movie

Fuck off you commie bastard
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2018, 10:34:24 AM »
Fuck off you commie bastard

still on the rag you fat bitch?

maybe if you lost some weight your menses would be shorter

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2018, 11:08:42 AM »
"Yet being a student of his was not easy. He had been known to run his wheelchair over the foot of a student who caused him irritation."

He sounded like a real asshole to me.

Fucking jerk he is, I’d have tipped the cu nt straight out of the chair

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2018, 11:26:49 AM »
Kinda macabre to post a photo of a dead guy in a casket, man. And more so considering he must have croaked after being mangled in a car wreck or something.

You can't be serious.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2018, 12:09:02 PM »
Gimpy ‘tard roaring about in a wheelchair.

Tard, no, but he did use certain cadres of scientists to try and silence competing schools of thought, which was petty at best.  He also apparently took great pleasure in driving his wheelchair over not only some of his students' feet, but also in wheeling over pigeons. 

That's some twisted shit.  I get that he lived a frustrating life with his immobilization, trapped in a head that operated on a level most can't even begin to conceive; nonetheless, that never gave him license to act like a sadistic jackass.

That said, I definitely think he's right to caution humanity about seeking out alien intelligence a'la Star Trek.  Smart aliens capable of reaching us in any number could very well use their superior tech to kick our asses.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2018, 12:29:02 PM »
Tard, no, but he did use certain cadres of scientists to try and silence competing schools of thought, which was petty at best.  He also apparently took great pleasure in driving his wheelchair over not only some of his students' feet, but also in wheeling over pigeons. 

That's some twisted shit.  I get that he lived a frustrating life with his immobilization, trapped in a head that operated on a level most can't even begin to conceive; nonetheless, that never gave him license to act like a sadistic jackass.

That said, I definitely think he's right to caution humanity about seeking out alien intelligence a'la Star Trek.  Smart aliens capable of reaching us in any number could very well use their superior tech to kick our asses.

In the 2012 biography "Stephen Hawking: An Unfettered Mind," author Kitty Ferguson wrote that it was rumored that Hawking would try to run over the toes of people who annoyed him.

Hawking, it has to be said, denied these allegations — albeit fairly unconvincingly.

"A malicious rumour," he told Ferguson. "I'll run over anyone who repeats it."

I'm not so sure my second cousin-in-law (six degrees of separation), ran over pigeons. Aren't they fast enough to get out of the way?

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2018, 12:36:20 PM »
Boo fucking hoo. At least he can't spread his theoretical bullshit anymore. Neil DeGrasse Tyson next. Fucking liars deceiving you poor ignorant saps.

If we live in an enclosed dome and the Earth is flat, how is it that if I start at a certain point and travel long enough in an unerring straight line, I will eventually return to my starting point?

Is it an illusion?  Was my straight line course anything but?

LOL.  Please, offer something better than such childish question-begging, circular bullshit.

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2018, 12:47:43 PM »
In the 2012 biography "Stephen Hawking: An Unfettered Mind," author Kitty Ferguson wrote that it was rumored that Hawking would try to run over the toes of people who annoyed him.

Hawking, it has to be said, denied these allegations — albeit fairly unconvincingly.

"A malicious rumour," he told Ferguson. "I'll run over anyone who repeats it."

I'm not so sure my second cousin-in-law (six degrees of separation), ran over pigeons. Aren't they fast enough to get out of the way?

Fair enough objections, because my claims about him running "afoul" -- haha...ha *hangs head in shame at the bad pun* -- like that are hearsay.  However, I believe that my friend, the person who related that bit to me was convinced it was true.  My friend is an accredited astrophysicist; I don't wish to divulge his name, but I will say the good "doctor" authored a couple of coffee table tech books for a certain mega-franchise.  He and Hawking knew many of the same people, and those folks were consistent in their "distracted birds feeding on the ground were victims to Stephen's chair" stories.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2018, 01:04:10 PM »
Didn't have a dentist.

Ha ha ha

Very below the belt
But very funny

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2018, 01:10:47 PM »
You can't be serious.

What, you don’t think that’s creepy? Look at him. All dead and mangled.

WAS it a car crash?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2018, 01:14:00 PM »
Fair enough objections, because my claims about him running "afoul" -- haha...ha *hangs head in shame at the bad pun* -- like that are hearsay.  However, I believe that my friend, the person who related that bit to me was convinced it was true.  My friend is an accredited astrophysicist; I don't wish to divulge his name, but I will say the good "doctor" authored a couple of coffee table tech books for a certain mega-franchise.  He and Hawking knew many of the same people, and those folks were consistent in their "distracted birds feeding on the ground were victims to Stephen's chair" stories.

Clearly, I don't know many pigeons.  ;D

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2018, 02:10:25 PM »
If we live in an enclosed dome and the Earth is flat, how is it that if I start at a certain point and travel long enough in an unerring straight line, I will eventually return to my starting point?

How many times have you personally done that?

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2018, 03:30:04 PM »
How many times have you personally done that?

Are you seriously questioning the geometry of Earth based on how many times *I* have circumnavigated the planet itself? 

P!ease, tell me you're not so stupid as to believe in the kind of bifurcation that defines Wiggs' "thinking."  You are off to an F-minus start, Wiggs.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2018, 04:09:10 PM »

His teeth are hilarious. It's as if whoever is in charge with putting him together was fukcing with him...Steven Hawking doesn't believe in God or Dentists...

Stephen Hawking had ALS. Prior to this, his teeth were just fine. Should you have an interest in educating yourself about ALS, here is a link. Otherwise, carry on acting stupid. https://www.mda.org/disease/amyotrophic-lateral-sclerosis/signs-and-symptoms

If you had or knew someone with ALS, you would likely see that humor and ridicule are unkind and misplaced. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2018, 04:10:22 PM »
He was a total HOAX perpetrated on this world!!! The real Stephen Hawking likely died years ago!!

Of course.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2018, 04:13:20 PM »
What, you don’t think that’s creepy? Look at him. All dead and mangled.

WAS it a car crash?

Carry on with your ignorance and idiocy.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2018, 04:17:32 PM »
Boo fucking hoo. At least he can't spread his theoretical bullshit anymore. Neil DeGrasse Tyson next. Fucking liars deceiving you poor ignorant saps.

Why the HATE?  bullshit?  Who peed on your Cheerios?