Author Topic: Was Steven Hawking saved?  (Read 11119 times)

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Was Steven Hawking saved?
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2018, 04:18:30 PM »
how long did he live with ALS... he must have set some type of record for longevity
About 50 years..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2018, 05:48:05 PM »
Why the HATE?  bullshit?  Who peed on your Cheerios?

You know what I hate Viking? Willfully ignorant people. And this board has no shortage of them. It's not even laughable, it's pathetic. These people, this may or may not include live in a fucking fantasy world based on pseudoscience and revised history. And you ask why the hate? Why bullshit? This is why. These people are not going to make me feel ashamed for believing reality and things as they actually are. They go to hell (and they will)  .

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2018, 05:55:19 PM »
You know what I hate Viking? Willfully ignorant people. And this board has no shortage of them. It's not even laughable, it's pathetic. These people, this may or may not include live in a fucking fantasy world based on pseudoscience and revised history. And you ask why the hate? Why bullshit? This is why. These people are not going to make me feel ashamed for believing reality and things as they actually are. They go to hell (and they will)  .

Let me be polite as possible here. You are a fu*#ing dead shit. Jesus was made up, the Bible was made up by liars and here you are like some 21st century dope who knows absolutely bugger all about reality.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2018, 05:56:30 PM »
Let me be polite as possible here. You are a fu*#ing dead shit. Jesus was made up, the Bible was made up by liars and here you are like some 21st century dope who knows absolutely bugger all about reality.

Fuck off and die you creep. You're decrepit old ass will find out soon enough how right I am just as your being tossed in that lake of fire. Dwell on it numbnuts.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2018, 06:02:37 PM »
Fuck off and die you creep.

Listen Wiggs. You are a certified dope who believes all manner of bullshit that is on the net. I feel sorry for mentally challenged characters like you who cling to the most absurd nonsense.

I despise the way Christians fabricated their religion. It is all bullshit but dummies like Wiggs need to hold onto something since his own life is rather empty and shallow.

Tom Thumb

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2018, 06:18:38 PM »
Listen Wiggs. You are a certified dope who believes all manner of bullshit that is on the net. I feel sorry for mentally challenged characters like you who cling to the most absurd nonsense.

I despise the way Christians fabricated their religion. It is all bullshit but dummies like Wiggs need to hold onto something since his own life is rather empty and shallow.

Wiggs is absolutely right, of course. It seems you have been deceived by atheists.

https://creation.com/the-sixteen-grandsons-of-noah

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2018, 06:25:36 PM »
Any god that would consign one to ETERNAL, NEVER ENDING torture for ANY reason, let alone for the simple fact that someone merely doesn't believe in it's existence, would be nothing short of a total fucking asshole. End of story.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2018, 06:48:58 PM »
Any god that would consign one to ETERNAL, NEVER ENDING torture for ANY reason, let alone for the simple fact that someone merely doesn't believe in it's existence, would be nothing short of a total fucking asshole. End of story.

HE owes you no explanations, butt nugget.
K

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2018, 07:23:40 PM »

The so-called believers are just as nasty as the unbelievers here. Why is that?

Wiggs has a sorry history of riding the wrong horse. Guy obviously is incapable of learning.

Thank goodness the internet provides fodder for these simpletons.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2018, 07:36:37 PM »

If you want to debate, do so with someone that knows what it means to have faith and lose it.   You would not stand a chance against such as I.  If there is a God and he is HE, then He should want to explain.  One does NOT hide from their children. Neither does one allow a fucktard like Wiggs to (mis) represent HIM.

Or a buffoon such as yourself.   You and the idiot known as Wiggs make a mockery of what genuine faith in the Nazarene is.  I shake the dust of your false faith from me. Yours is a pathetic imitation of faith.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2018, 08:14:28 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2018, 08:23:14 PM »
Boo fucking hoo. At least he can't spread his theoretical bullshit anymore. Neil DeGrasse Tyson next. Fucking liars deceiving you poor ignorant saps.

arent you muslim?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2018, 08:39:50 PM »
arent you muslim?

Wiggs is stupid but not quite that stupid.  He's one of those "the original Hebrews be Black" idiots.  He also thinks the Earth is flat and that YT is evile and is doomed at the hands of black Jaaaazus.    Sounds more Nation of islime than the silicon idiot islime.

He's a racist and by that I mean against the human race.  A friend of mine spoke highly of him but to me, he was wrong.  Wiggs is vile in his hatred of all humanity that doesn't fit his color scheme.  FTN.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2018, 09:02:36 PM »
Wiggs is stupid but not quite that stupid.  He's one of those "the original Hebrews be Black" idiots.  He also thinks the Earth is flat and that YT is evile and is doomed at the hands of black Jaaaazus.    Sounds more Nation of islime than the silicon idiot islime.

He's a racist and by that I mean against the human race.  A friend of mine spoke highly of him but to me, he was wrong.  Wiggs is vile in his hatred of all humanity that doesn't fit his color scheme.  FTN.

You had me at flat earther... says it all

It's like hearing a car salesman say, "well, there are a couple things with the car you should know, it has a salvaged title from being in the Houston flood and the transmission slips but other than that she's a beauty. At salvaged title from flood, no need to say another word

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2018, 09:08:41 PM »
You had me at flat earther... says it all

I'm waiting for him to jump on the "Mandella Effect" bandwagon next.   ::)

I'll be among the first to admit I don't know shit about the Universe but I do know shit when I smell it and his pathetic "beliefs" are full of it.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2018, 09:49:24 PM »

“He” most likely doesn’t exist tool... 😉

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2018, 11:43:22 PM »

I'm not trying to risk ending up here.  Good luck Steven!

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2018, 04:21:08 AM »
“He” most likely doesn’t exist tool... 😉

Then why do you get so bent out of shape over the subject?
K

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2018, 04:23:33 AM »
The so-called believers are just as nasty as the unbelievers here. Why is that?

Wiggs has a sorry history of riding the wrong horse. Guy obviously is incapable of learning.

Thank goodness the internet provides fodder for these simpletons.

Thank goodness you aren't allowed within 500 yards of any schools in NSW, creep.
K

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2018, 04:25:18 AM »
If you want to debate, do so with someone that knows what it means to have faith and lose it.   You would not stand a chance against such as I.  If there is a God and he is HE, then He should want to explain.  One does NOT hide from their children. Neither does one allow a fucktard like Wiggs to (mis) represent HIM.

Or a buffoon such as yourself.   You and the idiot known as Wiggs make a mockery of what genuine faith in the Nazarene is.  I shake the dust of your false faith from me. Yours is a pathetic imitation of faith.

Did I hurt your feelings bro beans?
K

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2018, 04:42:46 AM »
Did I hurt your feelings bro beans?

Nope.  But I'm pretty certain I put you in your place.  Try living your faith instead of typing kid.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2018, 05:09:07 AM »
Nope.  But I'm pretty certain I put you in your place.  Try living your faith instead of typing kid.

Advice from one who claims to have "lost" his faith ... more cheek than an elephant's backside. 
K

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2018, 05:19:11 AM »
Amazing how the apologists come out of the woodwork like big cockroaches.

2000 years ago many believed that Heaven was above the clouds. Makes the Bible nonsense.

Thank goodness for science and intelligent thinkers like Steven Hawking.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2018, 06:41:19 AM »
Then why do you get so bent out of shape over the subject?

Not bent, just pointing out the elephant in the room... 😉 “Massa done beat me, but it my own fault, l deserved it.” Why did he beat you? “Ah don know. All ah know is he my massa an he ain’t got ta tell me nuffin...” 🙄

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2018, 06:43:35 AM »
Amazing how the apologists come out of the woodwork like big cockroaches.

2000 years ago many believed that Heaven was above the clouds. Makes the Bible nonsense.

Thank goodness for science and intelligent thinkers like Steven Hawking.

This.