Author Topic: Seth Rich?  (Read 23828 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Seth Rich?
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2018, 10:16:29 AM »
Thanks for that link, it helped

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/973956798540529665?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

weird, it doesn't lead to a Twitter page but if anyone is dumb enough to fuck up clicking on a link it would be you

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2018, 10:22:16 AM »
great

when you work up the energy to do it let us know what you find

Alright, you won't tell me so I searched again.  I see now what you mean.  Fox News sued by the guy's parents.  So they're still not saying anything about this?  It's probably because they're the ones getting sued for spreading fake news.  Good.  Let all news networks who spread false news get sued so they can pay for it and finally stop.  CNN won't survive though.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2018, 10:29:24 AM »
weird, it doesn't lead to a Twitter page but if anyone is dumb enough to fuck up clicking on a link it would be you

It was right there on the google page. But fuck, you're a dumbass

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2018, 10:31:17 AM »
Alright, you won't tell me so I searched again.  I see now what you mean.  Fox News sued by the guy's parents.  So they're still not saying anything about this?  It's probably because they're the ones getting sued for spreading fake news.  Good.  Let all news networks who spread false news get sued so they can pay for it and finally stop.  CNN won't survive though.

Hey dumbass Straw, look at the screenshot. "Seth Rich on Twitter"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2018, 10:37:08 AM »

LOL - funny how you finally found the story but couldn't help yourself from trying to conflate Fox with CNN

I guess that gut level reaction is to be expected from Trumptards (I'm guessing you didn't vote for Trump but you're still a Trumptard in solidarity)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2018, 10:58:47 AM »
LOL - funny how you finally found the story but couldn't help yourself from trying to conflate Fox with CNN

I guess that gut level reaction to be expected from Trumptards (I'm guessing you didn't vote for Trump but you're still a Trumptard in solidarity)

Isn't that what you wanted me to do, find he story? How is that funny?  And what in the world is a Trumptard, anyone who disagrees with you?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2018, 11:15:21 AM »
It was right there on the google page. But fuck, you're a dumbass

that Twitter comment wasn't there when I made this thread last night and not sure it was there when I made the link (look at the time stamp)

google updates search results so you have a point

see how that works?

Let's talk about your link

Why would quoting a lawyer "gut the story" as this person claims?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2018, 11:19:30 AM »
Isn't that what you wanted me to do, find he story? How is that funny?  And what in the world is a Trumptard, anyone who disagrees with you?

I called you a Trumptard because you acted like one by trying to bring CNN into a story about Faux News

Same thing Trumptards do when trying to deflect a bad story (i.e. daily news) about Trump by bringing up Obama or Clinton

Trumptards gonna Trumptard

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2018, 11:28:27 AM »
I called you a Trumptard because you acted like one by trying to bring CNN into a story about Faux News

Same thing Trumptards do when trying to deflect a bad story (i.e. daily news) about Trump by bringing up Obama or Clinton

Trumptards gonna Trumptard

I don't get it.  I don't watch Fox News or CNN, but I've seen video compilations of CNN flat out lying and staging false news many times.  That's the reason I said what I said.

Are you even able to define Trumptard?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2018, 11:43:15 AM »
I don't get it.  I don't watch Fox News or CNN, but I've seen video compilations of CNN flat out lying and staging false news many times.  That's the reason I said what I said.

Are you even able to define Trumptard?

I haven't seen any of those "video compilations"

I assume CNN was sued

Can you post some of those compilations here and I'll check them out

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2018, 11:44:51 AM »

I assume CNN was sued

They've been posted on this board more than once.  I'll see if I can find it and post it when I get some free time.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2018, 11:48:40 AM »
They've been posted on this board more than once.  I'll see if I can find it and post it when I get some free time.

please do

I'd like to see them

I assume there must have been some lawsuits too

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2018, 11:53:53 AM »
please do

I'd like to see them

Haven't heard anything about lawsuits, but I've seen the videos.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2018, 11:55:49 AM »
Haven't heard anything about lawsuits, but I've seen the videos.

these are videos of CNN anchor or anchors continuing to report on a story that is false?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2018, 12:00:21 PM »
these are videos of CNN anchor or anchors continuing to report on a story that is false?

Wait until you see it, then you tell me.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2018, 12:09:26 PM »
Lol!

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2018, 12:12:39 PM »
Because there are more important things than reporting on a “who cares” hit piece. Move on fatty. You’re reaching. No one cares

Funny, last year you were making multiple threads a day about Seth Rich.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=631475.0

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2018, 12:12:58 PM »
Wait until you see it, then you tell me.

I did a quick search and found this but I don't consider pundits (many of whom are Republicans) making false comments on CNN to be the same thing as Fox New employees constantly promoting a story like the CT around Seth Rich

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/cnn/

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2018, 01:23:06 PM »

Funny, last year you were making multiple threads a day about Seth Rich.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=631475.0

Exactly

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2018, 02:01:20 PM »

I assume CNN was sued

Well, well, well, the best one I remember seeing seems to have been deleted from YouTube, by Hillary Clinton possibly.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=641213.msg8955600#msg8955600

But here is another one:

There are more which I'll try to find when I get another break.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2018, 02:04:06 PM »
please do

I'd like to see them

Found this one.  There might be more.

CNN faced $100M lawsuit over botched Russia story

The specter of a $100 million libel suit scared CNN into retracting a poorly reported story that slimed an ally of President Trump’s — and forcing out the staffers responsible for it, The Post has learned.

The cable network’s coverage of Trump transition team member Anthony Scaramucci came amid federal scrutiny of corporate parent Time Warner’s pending purchase by AT&T — and the widespread belief among media execs that CNN President Jeff Zucker can’t survive a merger.

CNN immediately caved after Scaramucci, a financier and frequent network guest, cried foul and threatened to take legal action, sources said Tuesday.

Scaramucci got an unusual public apology but still hired a top Manhattan lawyer to put further pressure on CNN and “look after [his] interests in this matter,” one source said.

Sources also said the three journalists responsible for the retracted story — reporter Tom Frank, editor Eric Lichtblau and Lex Haris, who headed the CNN Investigates unit — were urged to resign.

https://nypost.com/2017/06/27/cnn-staffers-didnt-resign-over-retracted-story-they-got-fired/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2018, 02:38:45 PM »
Well, well, well, the best one I remember seeing seems to have been deleted from YouTube, by Hillary Clinton possibly.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=641213.msg8955600#msg8955600

But here is another one:

There are more which I'll try to find when I get another break.

I just watched your video

Do you seriously think any of these one time events in any way compares to Fox New "reporting" the same false story over and over and over again.

If you do, then tell me which one and how it's comparable to the Seth Rich scandal at Fox News

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2018, 02:51:33 PM »
Found this one.  There might be more.

CNN faced $100M lawsuit over botched Russia story

The specter of a $100 million libel suit scared CNN into retracting a poorly reported story that slimed an ally of President Trump’s — and forcing out the staffers responsible for it, The Post has learned.

The cable network’s coverage of Trump transition team member Anthony Scaramucci came amid federal scrutiny of corporate parent Time Warner’s pending purchase by AT&T — and the widespread belief among media execs that CNN President Jeff Zucker can’t survive a merger.

CNN immediately caved after Scaramucci, a financier and frequent network guest, cried foul and threatened to take legal action, sources said Tuesday.

Scaramucci got an unusual public apology but still hired a top Manhattan lawyer to put further pressure on CNN and “look after [his] interests in this matter,” one source said.

Sources also said the three journalists responsible for the retracted story — reporter Tom Frank, editor Eric Lichtblau and Lex Haris, who headed the CNN Investigates unit — were urged to resign.

https://nypost.com/2017/06/27/cnn-staffers-didnt-resign-over-retracted-story-they-got-fired/

again, how does this compare the the Seth Rich Scandal

I believe Fox News was eventually forced into admitting their story was fraudulent but only after weeks  (or months) of constant coverage

Is that comparable to one story where  retraction was almost immediate and people were fired

How does that compare to the Seth Rich scandal

Here's the Wiki page so you can check it out and then tell me how  it compares

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2018, 04:11:26 AM »
I just watched your video

Do you seriously think any of these one time events in any way compares to Fox New "reporting" the same false story over and over and over again.

If you do, then tell me which one and how it's comparable to the Seth Rich scandal at Fox News

again, how does this compare the the Seth Rich Scandal

I believe Fox News was eventually forced into admitting their story was fraudulent but only after weeks  (or months) of constant coverage

Is that comparable to one story where  retraction was almost immediate and people were fired

How does that compare to the Seth Rich scandal

Here's the Wiki page so you can check it out and then tell me how  it compares

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

Wait.  So you are saying:

1.  It's okay if CNN reports fake news, but it's not okay if Fox News does it.

2.  It's okay to report fake news as long as it's reported only once per fake news.

3.  It's okay to report fake news, as long as they don't get caught.

4.  It's okay to report fake news if they get caught as long as they admit it's fake news and retract less than a couple of weeks from the day they get caught.

5.  It's okay to report fake news as long as they admit it's fake news and retract immediately after getting threatened with a lawsuit.

Gotcha.  Okay.

Then you called me a Trumptard just for mentioning CNN.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2018, 06:06:38 AM »

;D

Wait.  So you are saying:

1.  It's okay if CNN reports fake news, but it's not okay if Fox News does it.

2.  It's okay to report fake news as long as it's reported only once per fake news.

3.  It's okay to report fake news, as long as they don't get caught.

4.  It's okay to report fake news if they get caught as long as they admit it's fake news and retract less than a couple of weeks from the day they get caught.

5.  It's okay to report fake news as long as they admit it's fake news and retract immediately after getting threatened with a lawsuit.

Gotcha.  Okay.

Then you called me a Trumptard just for mentioning CNN.