Author Topic: South Africa -> America - Petition Regarding White Farmers - Your vote counts  (Read 10706 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Never liked starting threads BUT this one may be a good reason to break my rule.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

And always remember - no tiny tits allowed!  :D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
I signed

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
OF COURSE I signed.

Every white nation should offer immediate sanctuary and residence to these white inhabitants of Africa. They’re being slaughtered by hooting and hollering chocolate faces who have inhaled too many flies and flung too much poo over the years.

werewolf operative

OF COURSE I signed.

Every white nation should offer immediate sanctuary and residence to these white inhabitants of Africa. They’re being slaughtered by hooting and hollering chocolate faces who have inhaled too many flies and flung too much poo over the years.

Australia considers visas for white South African farmers

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-43403408

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Most are moving to Australia and New Zealand.

che

• Getbig V
I signed , some of them  can live with me if they want to

When they're going to learn that land confiscation and murder is only good when white people does it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I signed , some of them  can live with me if they want to

When they're going to learn that land confiscation and murder is only good when white people (do) does it.

Clever....I see what you've done.

werewolf operative

My patience is wearing thin with these fag*ots.

be back

Black people want their land back?

Whatever next....

werewolf operative

Whatever next....

It wasn't their land.

be back

It wasn't their land.

sorry, it belonged to the indigenous white Africans...

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

Whatever next....

STUPID JERK !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

go >>>>>>>Liberia

werewolf operative

keanu

• Getbig IV
I live in Canada where the natives were killed and all their land was stolen by whites. BTW, your vote means f*ck all.

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders
The nguni were a nomadic, cattle based tribe. Land ownership literally did not exist, and if their claims are legit, the need to approach the governments of all the countries from Cameroon down, and demand their land back

Fortress

• Getbig V
I live in Canada where the natives were killed and all their land was stolen by whites. BTW, your vote means f*ck all.

The Injuns were just a ragtag bunch of buffoons. We settled and founded a nation. Now they’re all drunk and drugged-out loser deadbeats who want never-ending payouts for “reconciliation”.

They can’t have it both ways. Either they’re a part of Canada or they are not.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Injun detected.
Q

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party

how far back do we go then? what about the cavemen ??
K

Griffith

• Getbig V

Whatever next....

No, they want to make ALL types property able to be expropriated without compensation.

Which would make all property rights worthless since property could be taken away for any arbitrary reason.

The first to be targeted would be the whites.

Griffith

• Getbig V
how far back do we go then? what about the cavemen ??

Exactly.

Every single country on the planet would be affected and the process would never end.

Also, the language of the black political parties is increasingly hostile in SA towards all whites. They are deliberately stoking racial tension and hostility to make whites 'the enemy'.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Australia will offer some help

Home affairs minister Peter Dutton says the group deserves ‘special attention’ due to the ‘horrific circumstances’ they face at home

Peter Dutton: white South African farmers need help from a ‘civilised country’ like Australia <--- Right he is

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/14/dutton-considers-fast-track-visas-for-white-south-african-farmers
Q

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
They are deliberately stoking racial tension and hostility to make whites 'the enemy'.

a white funded global agenda so effective... even pussy whites truly hate white people.

Griffith

• Getbig V
Australia will offer some help

Home affairs minister Peter Dutton says the group deserves ‘special attention’ due to the ‘horrific circumstances’ they face at home

Peter Dutton: white South African farmers need help from a ‘civilised country’ like Australia <--- Right he is

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/14/dutton-considers-fast-track-visas-for-white-south-african-farmers

The local government propaganda is going into overdrive about this!!

They hate whites, but don't want them to leave and accuse Australia as being 'racist', while they themselves want to take white owned property and constantly threaten and spew hatred against whites and the West.

Most of the local media seem to be collaborating too as they're mostly owned by ANC cadres and 'deployees'.

Communists are good at propaganda and lies.