Author Topic: When did it become acceptable for out of shape women to think they’re hot?  (Read 8612 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I’m at the Austin airport waiting for my plane home and there are so many out of shape chicks in spandex and tight pants walking around like they’re hot shit.  When I was younger we put these whales in their place but now they strut around like they’re fucking runway models.  Is this all thanks to social media that it’s considered okay?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Sometime between 2006 and 2010.  The rise of Facebook and other social media where even fugly whales got their egos stroked by desperate horny men.

Zero2Hero

• Getbig II
Unles you've been at Miami beach, you have seen nothing of that sort yet. All black chicks doing that shit over there mind you, but their confidence is pretty surreal to witness.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
That’s the thing I notice is the in shape and pretty chicks seem to have less of an ego. Lots have scrubby boyfriends who are a league below them while the whales migrate in groups without any men. Do they think their shitty attitude is going to help them get a man?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
kwon started it and then it took on like wildfire.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
The world is completely full of fat lazy worthless people.  It became popular because so many people identify with it.  The numbers don't lie. 70% of americans are overweight and 36% of americans are considered obese.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Head to the JW Marriot. Bar is full of high class whores. If I was a dirtbag, I would've grabbed me one while I was there a few weeks back. I'm married, so none of that for me.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
The whole body acceptance "youre beautiful no matter your shape" has gone too far. These fat pigs have zero shame. I've noticed a trend lately line where these pigs document their "fitness journey"  outside of their social media you can't even tell they go to the gym let alone possess any level of fitness ffs

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
It started when negroids figured out how to get on the internets.
K

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
K

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Solid thread. All posts spot on.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Head to the JW Marriot. Bar is full of high class whores. If I was a dirtbag, I would've grabbed me one while I was there a few weeks back. I'm married, so none of that for me.

Did you get a chance to try some of the recommended places? How was your trip?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
That’s the thing I notice is the in shape and pretty chicks seem to have less of an ego. Lots have scrubby boyfriends who are a league below them while the whales migrate in groups without any men. Do they think their shitty attitude is going to help them get a man?

They're called "pods".  Whales, both water and land based varieties travel in pods. Pods are "social groups", ergo Facebook is where VRPods gather, often just prior to heading out reality to feed.  Most Ahabs are black guys. Who knows why, but they pursue the white whales more than any other. Fat is fat and fat is disgusting.

As the old song goes, "I don't want her, you can have her, she's too fat for me!"

Eric2

• Getbig IV
I’m at the Austin airport waiting for my plane home and there are so many out of shape chicks in spandex and tight pants walking around like they’re hot shit.  When I was younger we put these whales in their place but now they strut around like they’re fucking runway models.  Is this all thanks to social media that it’s considered okay?

I really believe what happened is the pc culture made it happen. We have to accept everyone and everything as beautiful now. I can remember very well when I was young my mom's friend was over at the house  upset that she had lost her man. My mom was telling her to just go find another one. My father interrupted not a second later saying " before you do you need to tone up, lose that baby fat, nobody wants to be with a heavy girl". My mom and her just looked at him. But you know what, she went and lost the weight, made herself fit and then found another man.
h

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
disgusting

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
The fat pigs spout off lines like "Big is beautiful" or "health at any size". No and no.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

Henda would prob still do 'em though

As Zowie Bowie once said " no fat chicks to put my spine out of place"

be back

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
I really believe what happened is the pc culture made it happen. We have to accept everyone and everything as beautiful now. I can remember very well when I was young my mom's friend was over at the house  upset that she had lost her man. My mom was telling her to just go find another one. My father interrupted not a second later saying " before you do you need to tone up, lose that baby fat, nobody wants to be with a heavy girl". My mom and her just looked at him. But you know what, she went and lost the weight, made herself fit and then found another man.

thats beautiful!  :'(

be back

I really believe what happened is the pc culture made it happen. We have to accept everyone and everything as beautiful now. I can remember very well when I was young my mom's friend was over at the house  upset that she had lost her man. My mom was telling her to just go find another one. My father interrupted not a second later saying " before you do you need to tone up, lose that baby fat, nobody wants to be with a heavy girl". My mom and her just looked at him. But you know what, she ignored him got fatter and snagged herself a nice black man.

fixed

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
It’s also the reason for the pathological hatred of Trump. Deep down all the social justice warriors know that the jig is up and their bitching and whining isn’t going to be tolerated anymore because we actually have a man’s man running the show.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
as society changes ideals change with it

people get fatter all over so their acceptance over others being fat changes

from 100 pound women to 150 pound women to 200 pound women to 250 pound women...

in a society where men are 300 pounds its not realistic to be into women 125 pounds

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
as society changes ideals change with it

people get fatter all over so their acceptance over others being fat changes

from 100 pound women to 150 pound women to 200 pound women to 250 pound women...

in a society where men are 300 pounds its not realistic to be into women 125 pounds

Men aren't fat.  Only fat women are fat.
K

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
my wife is a photographer. She specifically takes  boudoir pictures of women.

The amount of likes her "thick", (fat), models get compared to the ones I consider the ideal model type is easily 4 to 1 from men.

I am always in awe at how many guys consider fat chicks preferable to in shape, fit women in the comments section of her page.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
or it could be that men just wants some tits and ass even if it comes with 100 pounds of extra they dont know what to do with