Author Topic: Sean Hannity  (Read 882 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Sean Hannity
« on: March 16, 2018, 06:18:40 PM »
Just offered Comey a full hour on his TV show and 3 full hours on his radio show to 1. Push his book and 2. Respectfully answer questions.

Great deal. Bet Comey refuses it. He will appear on Cobert and The View as part of his book tour.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Sean Hannity
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 08:35:06 PM »
Just offered Comey a full hour on his TV show and 3 full hours on his radio show to 1. Push his book and 2. Respectfully answer questions.

Great deal. Bet Comey refuses it. He will appear on Cobert and The View as part of his book tour.

Smart move. Hannity would just cut him off and put words in his mouth, state conclusions not based on fact and have the last word. Same thing O'Reilly would do with guests. It wasn't about asking questions he was really interested in hearing the answers, it was about trying to debate and argue every sentence.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 06:38:21 AM »

Oh yes the Dolt Comey - "Golly Gee Willikers I dint mean to lie"
K

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 06:42:35 AM »
Hannity is fearless

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2018, 08:08:48 AM »

Do any of those shows have no-compete stipulations for their guests?

I know Leno's show would require many guests to sign agreements to not appear on Jay's competitors' shows like Letterman, etc. If they refused, Jay wouldn't allow them on. I don't know if it's still that way today and/or on other programming.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2018, 08:48:25 AM »
 I'm a card-carrying member of the Constitution Party, and I despise Hannity. Arrogant GOP gigolo.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2018, 09:36:16 AM »
I'm a card-carrying member of the Constitution Party, and I despise Hannity. Arrogant GOP gigolo.

Like him or not, you know the questions won’t be soft ball but he’s giving him a shitload of time to explain himself. If Comey claims innocents what better platform than to plead his case?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2018, 10:30:43 AM »
Sessions has been a coward so if he felt okay in firing McCabe then Comey is next in line for criminality...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2018, 11:33:21 AM »
Like him or not, you know the questions won’t be soft ball but he’s giving him a shitload of time to explain himself. If Comey claims innocents what better platform than to plead his case?

a platform where the interviewer isn't a died in the wool republican apologist who has a history of trying to make someone look stupid at the expense of getting any information. Comey going on his fake news show would be like asking a rabbit to trust the rattlesnake.. this time he promises not to bite. Innocence or guilt is irrelevant. Have you seen Hannitys show?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2018, 11:37:04 AM »
I like Hannity and his show, but Comey would be a fool to go on it.

Sean won't do him any "favors," and it would be a very stressful 4 hours for Comey. I don't blame him for refusing.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2018, 12:07:26 PM »
Obama did an interview with O'Reilly.

Trump would never have the balls to do an interview with Maddow or O'Donnell or even Jake Tapper.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2018, 06:19:42 PM »
Obama did an interview with O'Reilly.

Trump would never have the balls to do an interview with Maddow or O'Donnell or even Jake Tapper.   

Why should he? All they'll do is edit is and spin it. But you can bet your ass when his term(s) are up, everyone who has tried to take him will be asking for $$$

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2018, 07:46:24 PM »
Why should he? All they'll do is edit is and spin it. But you can bet your ass when his term(s) are up, everyone who has tried to take him will be asking for $$$

and you don't think Hannity does that? OMG