Author Topic: Another one 16 years later comes foward  (Read 2415 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Another one 16 years later comes foward
« on: March 19, 2018, 04:14:32 PM »
 A woman on Monday said she was a 17-year-old model and aspiring actress when Steven Seagal sexually assaulted her at a supposed casting session at a Beverly Hills hotel room in 2002.

Faviola Dadis was emotional but composed as she spoke at a news conference in Los Angeles, becoming the latest of several women to accuse the action star of sexual misconduct.
p

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Another one 16 years later comes foward
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 04:20:44 PM »
This I believe. Steven is one greasy goober. The smoke’s been too thick and for too long around the fat fuck.

Having said this, whatever.

98mustang

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 04:21:26 PM »
He should sue her for slander, if it happened make complaint to police right after otherwise you lose all credibility.  #femalesshutup.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 05:22:36 PM »
This whole thing is already dead.

Notice how Weinstein is still walking around free despite stories that he is going to be arrested and charged.

Yeah, right. ::)

98mustang

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 05:43:47 PM »

Notice how Weinstein is still walking around free despite stories that he is going to be arrested and charged.

the point though is his name is tainted, if someone get's accused it's terrible for them.  Women shouldn't be allowed to work or vote, and they are out throwing accusations around they need to pay be criminally charged or huge monetary fine that would ruin their lives like the lives of the men they are ruining.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 05:58:16 PM »

because there is no proof after so many years just stick to your story of I didn't nothing wrong ..now don't get me wrong theirs rape and you shouldn't get away with that then theres ;; oh he touched my ass or boob get over it
p

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 06:01:26 PM »
I've met Seagal about ten years ago and I still regret it today....

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hen
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 06:21:25 PM »
I gotta agree with Mustang on this.

In  other words .... If a compaint is not lodged within 24 hours, it should be considered to be CONSENT.

But it's difficult to decide one way or another if the complainer was under the age of 18 .... but I bet ya a  dollar to a doughnut that she could have bragged about it to her peers immediately after the incident.

And even if nothing ever happened ... you're ostricized immediately once a complaint is made public.

And Weinsrtein may still be walking aroiund but he's lost over $500,000,000 when a sale fell through ...... and that alone is a hell of a lot of punishment!

When will some White Knight in Shining Armor start  some sort of defensive rebellion?

That White Knight could possibly turn out to be a judge who will make controversial decisions such as throwing out of court those cases which occured a long while back with a complaint never lodged.

Could "NO COMPLAINT" within a reasonable amount of time ever equal "CONSENT"?

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2018, 11:57:13 PM »
I like Seagal's movies a lot

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2018, 01:42:53 AM »
If they lock him up he will shit his pants.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2018, 04:00:39 AM »
I like Seagal's movies a lot

You must be 11 yo (or senile 88yo)  :)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2018, 04:17:53 AM »
If they lock him up he will shit his pants.

At this point, it’s her word against his. And she has zero physical evidence. This is not about sending him to jail. This is about her making some money now on talk shows.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2018, 04:26:06 AM »
I've met Seagal about ten years ago and I still regret it today....

...show me on the doll where he touched you...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2018, 04:57:06 AM »
This I believe. Steven is one greasy goober. The smoke’s been too thick and for too long around the fat fuck.

Having said this, whatever.

He's a jooooo

Vast majority of them are creepy prevs

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2018, 06:47:42 AM »
Fake news...no one would publicize auditioning for a Seagal film in 2002...1987 sure...but 2002?  No way.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2018, 06:57:32 AM »
If they lock him up choke him out he will shit his pants.

Again.
T

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2018, 08:51:58 AM »

No crime in consensual sex. These scum bag women did it in hopes of getting 20 million dollar movie roles. Some got the part and others didn't. I didn't hear one believable case of rape or sexual assault. These women slept with that gargoyle in hopes of hitting the lottery. He had his choice of the current IT girls at the time.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2018, 08:57:08 AM »
i for onebelieve her, no one would ever admit to fucking steven seagall, consensual or not in 2018

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2018, 09:17:51 AM »
OLDTIMER, I am in complete agreement with your last statement.

Maybe it's YOU who will lead the rebellion.

I have a good friend who had a number of small businesses in a number of Southern California beach towns.

He was in his early 20's at that time and had a good number of 'beach bunnies' under his employment who liked to 'party hearty' when they were off the clock.

And now he is shitting in his nickers waiting for the hammer to drop.

In old day Hollywood ... the so-called 'casting couch' was one of many ways to get a break within the entertainment industry.

I hope any guy or gal who took advantage of that "opportunity"  comes out and tells that part of this story in defense of there so-called accused (or vice-versa).

There's enough material here to make one hell of motion picture!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2018, 09:35:43 AM »
Here's something you may find interesting about this subject matter ...

Not positive but isn't it a fact that previous legal decisions set a precedent for future legal deisions?

Here's the story which is somewhat more adverse than today's sexual accusations .. but which could possibly set a precedents within today's
legal decisions ....

The first mediatic case occurred on September 5, 1921, when comic actor Roscoe Arbuckle was accused of sexual abuse against actress Virginia Rappe. Arbuckle had organized a party in which, accordng to the accusation, he took advantage of Rappe's alcoholic state to rape her.

The aggression was so violent that Rappe died four days later. The news reached an important repercussion when journalist William Randolph Hearst wrote columns in which he directly accused Arbuckle and added details to the event, such as that Arbuckle had raped Rappe with a bottle.

Arbuckle was the defendant in three widely publicized trials for the rape of Rappe, and after the first two trials, which resulted in hung juries, Arbuckle was acquitted in the third trial and received a formal written statement of apology from the jury.

Despite Arbuckle's acquittal, the scandal was enough to end his career

Sexybeast777

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2018, 07:41:28 AM »

You must be 11 yo (or senile 88yo)  :)
no I'm 41