Author Topic: Mueller has been botching investigations since anthrax attacks  (Read 1352 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Mueller has been botching investigations since anthrax attacks
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 08:40:46 PM »
Nice to see everyone participating in the "Discredit Mueller" Hannity campaign. He may be getting close and we can't have that..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 08:44:52 PM »
Look if there was an impartial investigation going on great, but Mueller is corrupt as fuck and his team is made up of paid demoncratic shills.
Seriously, if is was a nonpartisan group investigating Trump, there'd be a lot less complaints.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 09:22:57 PM »
Look if there was an impartial investigation going on great, but Mueller is corrupt as fuck and his team is made up of paid demoncratic shills.
Seriously, if is was a nonpartisan group investigating Trump, there'd be a lot less complaints.

I think any investigation would be eventually labeled corrupt. Trump wouldn't allow any investigation to go untainted and it wouldn't be long before his followers started repeating the chant. Kind of like whats happening now

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 06:34:15 PM »
I think any investigation would be eventually labeled corrupt. Trump wouldn't allow any investigation to go untainted and it wouldn't be long before his followers started repeating the chant. Kind of like whats happening now
Much easier to label an investigation corrupt when it's being led by someone with questionable character and shady connections that fills his panel with people that have blatantly spoken out against the person they are supposed to be investigating.
This investigation will forever be questioned no matter which way it goes.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 06:38:44 PM »
we better reassign him to the bombings in austin!
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 09:57:10 PM »
He is republican and the person who assigned him is republican ..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2018, 10:02:04 PM »
http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/08/robert-mueller-botching-investigations-since-anthrax-attacks/

I didn't realize Mueller was involved in the anthrax investigation.  What they did to those two guys was an incredible abuse of power.  Ruining one guy's life and pushing another to commit suicide.  Be very afraid of what your government can do to you. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2018, 01:01:39 AM »
Much easier to label an investigation corrupt when it's being led by someone with questionable character and shady connections  REPUBLICAN that fills his panel with people that have blatantly spoken out against the person they are supposed to be investigating.
This investigation will forever be questioned no matter which way it goes.

fixed

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2018, 12:02:45 PM »
we better reassign him to the bombings in austin!
That handled itself. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2018, 01:08:38 PM »
I didn't realize Mueller was involved in the anthrax investigation.  What they did to those two guys was an incredible abuse of power.  Ruining one guy's life and pushing another to commit suicide.  Be very afraid of what your government can do to you. 

What happened to Hatfill was disgraceful.

This tidbit is quite rich also:

"I do not apologize for any aspect of the investigation that was undertaken over the years." Mueller said it would be "erroneous to say there were mistakes."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2018, 01:33:48 PM »
What happened to Hatfill was disgraceful.

This tidbit is quite rich also:

Outrageous. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2018, 04:09:25 PM »
fixed
So you are of the opinion the Mueller has great character and is not connected with any shady people or events?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2018, 05:21:09 PM »
So you are of the opinion the Mueller has great character and is not connected with any shady people or events?

I don't know him, but I do know there are republicans in congress, many of them who do know him and speak of his integrity and feel confident he will be fair in his investigation. Considering there hasn't been any leaks coming from his team, I think it speaks well for running a competent investigation

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2018, 05:25:09 PM »
I don't know him, but I do know there are republicans in congress, many of them who do know him and speak of his integrity and feel confident he will be fair in his investigation. Considering there hasn't been any leaks coming from his team, I think it speaks well for running a competent investigation

Uh, no:

In the past two weeks, anonymously sourced news reports have said the top federal Russia investigator is preparing to indict Russians for hacking Democratic emails in 2016; focusing on why one of President Donald Trump’s longtime lawyers was in talks about a Moscow real estate deal during the campaign; asking questions about Trump son-in-law, Jared Kushner’s business dealings; and probing whether the United Arab Emirates improperly sought to influence Trump White House policy.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/09/mueller-russia-probe-leaks-media-narrative-448682

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2018, 06:08:48 PM »
Uh, no:

In the past two weeks, anonymously sourced news reports have said the top federal Russia investigator is preparing to indict Russians for hacking Democratic emails in 2016; focusing on why one of President Donald Trump’s longtime lawyers was in talks about a Moscow real estate deal during the campaign; asking questions about Trump son-in-law, Jared Kushner’s business dealings; and probing whether the United Arab Emirates improperly sought to influence Trump White House policy.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/09/mueller-russia-probe-leaks-media-narrative-448682

"Through it all, Mueller has said nothing in public — so far speaking only with indictments, like last month’s charges against Russian nationals accused of election interference, that had not been foreshadowed in the media.

That’s a textbook stance for a prosecutor who must avoid tipping off potential targets or wrongly incriminating people. But the former FBI director’s no-comment policy has also created an powerful information vacuum, one being filled by witnesses, lawyers and others who have caught glimpses of his advancing probe, and who feed the media selective details that serve their personal agendas — but which may or may not accurately reflect Mueller’s main avenues of inquiry."

He can't control what witnesses, lawyers and others who have caught glimpses say... Trump can't make a phone call to Putin without a leak about instructions from his advisor about DO NOT CONGRATULATE PUTIN ON WINNING THE ELECTION and less than an hour later it is out.. Mueller is running a tight ship

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2018, 07:42:33 PM »
Mueller is known to have a cock north of 10 inches flaccid.  I think this is what really troubles the Donald.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2018, 08:43:32 PM »
"Through it all, Mueller has said nothing in public — so far speaking only with indictments, like last month’s charges against Russian nationals accused of election interference, that had not been foreshadowed in the media.

That’s a textbook stance for a prosecutor who must avoid tipping off potential targets or wrongly incriminating people. But the former FBI director’s no-comment policy has also created an powerful information vacuum, one being filled by witnesses, lawyers and others who have caught glimpses of his advancing probe, and who feed the media selective details that serve their personal agendas — but which may or may not accurately reflect Mueller’s main avenues of inquiry."

He can't control what witnesses, lawyers and others who have caught glimpses say... Trump can't make a phone call to Putin without a leak about instructions from his advisor about DO NOT CONGRATULATE PUTIN ON WINNING THE ELECTION and less than an hour later it is out.. Mueller is running a tight ship

lol.  Absolutely untrue.  His team has leaked every significant event of his investigation. 

Another example:

Robert Mueller’s leak problem
By Post Editorial Board November 6, 2017
REUTERS

Another day, another potentially illegal leak from special counsel Robert Mueller’s grand jury investigating Russian election meddling.

This followed the earlier leak to CNN — 72 hours in advance — that the grand jury had voted the first indictments in the investigation, later identified as former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his business associate Rick Gates.

. . .

https://nypost.com/2017/11/06/robert-muellers-leak-problem/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2018, 09:11:37 PM »
Mueller is running a tight ship

And hot off the press:

CNN: Mueller Outlines Interview Scope for Trump's Lawyers
By Todd Beamon    |   Wednesday, 21 Mar 2018

Russia special counsel Robert Mueller has outlined four areas his investigators would want to discuss with President Donald Trump in a sit-down interview, CNN reported Wednesday.

The cable network cited "two sources" in its report, saying Mueller's team has provided questions concerning these topics to the president's lawyers:

President Trump's role in crafting a statement aboard Air Force One last July regarding Donald Trump Jr.'s campaign June 2016 meeting with Russians in Trump Tower.

The specifics surrounding the Trump Tower meeting, which included lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya and other Russians.

Trump's firing of FBI Director James Comey last May, which eventually led to Mueller's appointment.

The president's dismissal of National Security Adviser Michael Flynn in February 2016, which Trump said was over disclosures to Vice President Mike Pence about his Russia contacts.

Most of the Mueller team's questions, CNN reported "surround the president's actions with the Comey and Flynn firings."

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/fbi-special-counsel-robert-mueller-investigation/2018/03/21/id/850071/