Author Topic: Who was the best gunslinger of all times  (Read 2998 times)

chess315

Who was the best gunslinger of all times
« on: March 21, 2018, 04:30:06 PM »
My guess would be doc Holliday or billy the kid as far as pur technique but i don't know maybe wes or pellius could shed some light

T-REX007

• Getbig III
Re: Who was the best gunslinger of all times
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 04:44:08 PM »
John Wesley Hardin
Hickock supposed to have been pretty good too
Clint Eastwood
James Arness
John Wayne
Charles Bronson
Steve Forrest

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 04:59:51 PM »

chess315

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2018, 05:01:32 PM »
Thats not real people annie Oakley would kill charlie Bronson ,clint Eastwood for fuck sakes

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2018, 06:23:42 PM »
Probably me
X

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2018, 06:29:57 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2018, 06:30:20 PM »

Just watching Munden is a bit scary from a gunfighter perspective. There is fast, there is accurate, and then there is Bob... in the wild west, a guy like this would probably just get ambushed.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2018, 06:35:54 PM »
Brett Farve

Marty Mcfly should also be mentioned.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2018, 03:19:48 AM »
Just watching Munden is a bit scary from a gunfighter perspective. There is fast, there is accurate, and then there is Bob... in the wild west, a guy like this would probably just get ambushed.

In the wild west there wasn't even means to get that level of expertise, just because Bob had modern guns and holsters specially made just for him and for the fast draw. Furthermore, fast draw as it is today, it's kind of circus act, smoke and mirrors etc. They shoot mainly a wax bullets which shatters, so you don't need precise hit if you are shooting balloons etc. It works like shotgun cartridge with short barrel, just aim to the ballpark and you hit the balloon at the middle of it. Impossible shots by Munden is same kind of act: He shoot at the balloon which is fixed to the 4 x 4 feet steel plate, so if his bullet hit the steel, shrapnel's of the lead bullet will pierce the balloon. Then he can say that he hit the balloon from the distance of xxxx yards, while the truth is that he hit the 4 x 4 feet steel plate. It is a quite different accomplishment than shooting a 1,5" group from xxxx yards, like they do with rifles.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2018, 03:27:10 AM »
Ask Gene Pitney

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2018, 03:48:49 AM »
Bob Munden was my first thought before I opened the thread.I cant believe someone can be that fast and accurate.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2018, 03:52:16 AM »

This was the guy I was going to say. I watched a special on him and he was just astonishing with his accuracy. They said because of his stature he had the perfect body type for gunslinging.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2018, 03:59:06 AM »

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2018, 04:58:39 AM »
Billy Guns

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2018, 05:50:48 AM »
jerry lewis, really. :o :o :o :o
F

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2018, 10:06:25 AM »
My guess would be doc Holliday or billy the kid as far as pur technique but i don't know maybe wes or pellius could shed some light

Gunslinger that actually shot at people or shot at targets?

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2018, 10:19:22 AM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2018, 10:33:12 AM »
20th century? Maybe -

Charles Askins -

"Askins was controversial for the relish with which he described the numerous fatal shootings in his law enforcement and military careers, stating he had killed 27 men.[1][4] Because he was involved in numerous shootouts along the US/Mexico border, and due to his stated practice of not keeping track of African-Americans and Hispanics, the actual number of killings he committed was potentially much higher.[1] Askins once remarked that he thought he was a psychopathic killer, and that he hunted animals so avidly because he was not allowed to hunt men anymore.[1] Askins was a contemporary of Bill Jordan, Elmer Keith, Skeeter Skelton, and Jack O'Connor.[1] These people, except for Skelton, as well as Askins, Audie Murphy, and Ed McGivern, were used as inspiration for characters in the Stephen Hunter novel Pale Horse Coming."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Askins .

www.tactical-life.com/firearms/col-charles-askins/ .

--------------------------------------

Carlos Hathcock -

"During the Vietnam War, Hathcock had 93 confirmed kills of North Vietnamese Army and Viet Cong personnel.[4] In the Vietnam War, kills had to be confirmed by an acting third party, who had to be an officer, besides the sniper's spotter. Snipers often did not have an acting third party present, making confirmation difficult, especially if the target was behind enemy lines, as was usually the case.

Hathcock estimated that he had killed between 300 and 400 enemy personnel during his time in Vietnam.[5]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Hathcock .

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2018, 10:58:45 AM »
William e Fairbairn  Shanghai Municipal Police.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2018, 11:18:21 AM »
typical getbig loser responses. you so called people cant even keep it on topic. they asked for GUN SLINGERS  and you idiots start talking bout movie stars and war veterans and fags on shooting ranges etc. do you even know what a gunslinger is or are you just being your usual jerk offs gotta start an argument ?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2018, 11:36:50 AM »
typical getbig loser responses. you so called people cant even keep it on topic. they asked for GUN SLINGERS  and you idiots start talking bout movie stars and war veterans and fags on shooting ranges etc. do you even know what a gunslinger is or are you just being your usual jerk offs gotta start an argument ?

gunslinger is a term invented by hollywood.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2018, 11:38:41 AM »
typical getbig loser responses. you so called people cant even keep it on topic. they asked for GUN SLINGERS  and you idiots start talking bout movie stars and war veterans and fags on shooting ranges etc. do you even know what a gunslinger is or are you just being your usual jerk offs gotta start an argument ?

Hathcock was involved in one of the most famous sniper's duels of the 20th century. So he's a gunslinger by definition.

Askins, Fairbairn, etc.... were involved in actually gunfights where people were actually shooting at them, and not just in general. So they fit the definition.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2018, 12:00:18 PM »
Hathcock was involved in one of the most famous sniper's duels of the 20th century. So he's a gunslinger by definition.

Askins, Fairbairn, etc.... were involved in actually gunfights where people were actually shoot at them, and not just in general. So they fit the definition.
Dallas stoudemire
Capt jonathan davis  its one thing to be fast but you better be accurate 
p

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2018, 12:24:10 PM »
typical getbig loser responses. you so called people cant even keep it on topic. they asked for GUN SLINGERS  and you idiots start talking bout movie stars and war veterans and fags on shooting ranges etc. do you even know what a gunslinger is or are you just being your usual jerk offs gotta start an argument ?

Classic.

Getbig is home to experts on bodybuilding, finance/investments, medicine, politics, foreign policy, cryptocurrency, automobiles, Goodrum, Levrone, time machines and of course gunslingers.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2018, 12:30:27 PM »
Classic.

Getbig is home to experts on bodybuilding, finance/investments, medicine, politics, foreign policy, crytocurrency, automobiles, Goodrum and of course gunslingers.
You need to relax kitten maybe you should take a ride in my time machine I invented and go back 3 posts  ;D
p