Author Topic: Bostin Loyd vs Ameen Ala - Bostin is going to die  (Read 9870 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Bostin Loyd vs Ameen Ala - Bostin is going to die
« on: March 21, 2018, 10:19:56 PM »
Had to cut this off at the 7min mark because he’s too stupid be tolerated. This kid needs an intervention

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Bostin Loyd is going to die
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 10:29:24 PM »
I lasted a minute.....is that good?  Longer than the wife gets!

:)
Mr. AZ 2003

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 10:43:48 PM »
I lasted a minute.....is that good?  Longer than the wife gets!

:)

Lol

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2018, 11:12:10 PM »
Had to cut this off at the 7min mark because he’s too be to stupid be tolerated. This kid needs an intervention

No, let nature take its course.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2018, 11:34:57 PM »
Lasted 1:40.  Then ate a pop tart. 
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2018, 12:01:11 AM »
Lasted 1:40.  Then ate a pop tart. 

Good to see you back

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2018, 12:18:48 AM »
Jesus Christ wtf is all this shit about taking this drug on this day and that drug on an alternate day. First of all does anyone realize what the therapeutic dose is for Anadrol? The study that Amin cites has nothing to do with muscle building. Losing it's binding affinity is a mute point in todays world and even back then as they are talking about red blood cells. You don't need drol today to keep your fullness. Even Dave had to laugh about the cholesterol issue as far as coming off a certain oral for one day.  ::)

The difference from today and the 90's has everything to do with GH IGF and insulin. You are NOT going to get as big as these guys today doing steroids alone!!! Hey I agree with some that those guys "looked" better but put them up against guys today and they would not even come close to the size guys carry today. Perfect example is Kevin. Even though he is older he was pretty close in certain body parts from years ago but he was not carrying the type of muscle the guys today carry even in his prime.

Test tren IGF GH and insulin is all anyone needs to build as much muscle that these guys carry. Thrown in some contest drugs a few weeks out and there you go. Guys are bigger today not so much because they are taking more but of what they are taking. FUCK!! All this bull shit so called science of bodybuilding is horse shit nonsense.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2018, 01:20:24 AM »
Jesus Christ wtf is all this shit about taking this drug on this day and that drug on an alternate day. First of all does anyone realize what the therapeutic dose is for Anadrol? The study that Amin cites has nothing to do with muscle building. Losing it's binding affinity is a mute point in todays world and even back then as they are talking about red blood cells. You don't need drol today to keep your fullness. Even Dave had to laugh about the cholesterol issue as far as coming off a certain oral for one day.  ::)

The difference from today and the 90's has everything to do with GH IGF and insulin. You are NOT going to get as big as these guys today doing steroids alone!!! Hey I agree with some that those guys "looked" better but put them up against guys today and they would not even come close to the size guys carry today. Perfect example is Kevin. Even though he is older he was pretty close in certain body parts from years ago but he was not carrying the type of muscle the guys today carry even in his prime.

Test tren IGF GH and insulin is all anyone needs to build as much muscle that these guys carry. Thrown in some contest drugs a few weeks out and there you go. Guys are bigger today not so much because they are taking more but of what they are taking. FUCK!! All this bull shit so called science of bodybuilding is horse shit nonsense.

My first time ever hearing Amin talk was at a roundtable and discussing anadrol saying something like "you only need a 1/2 tab 1 day, then a day off, then 1 tab a day for 2 days, then a day off" because its toxic, blah blah blah.. get the fuck outta here with that.

I've repeated it over and over... "80lb kid with anemia, in poor health is recomended to take 300-450mg anadrol per day for 6-9months minimum",& here we have 220lb+ healthy bodybuilders complaining/worrying about 100mg per day (god forbid 150-200mg!! Or in Amins case 25mg/day) for 6 weeks.

He comes off as if he's THE guy who introduced GH to bbing...hard to believe....plus his insulin theory n stuff indoor have time tomxomplain about...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2018, 03:04:02 AM »
Good to see you back

Thank you sir.  Appreciated.
a

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2018, 10:34:12 AM »
IGF is or appears to be the Big game Changer

GH & Insulin been around a long time

Getting the right combinations & pharmaceutical
grade drugs is also a key issue

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2018, 10:44:53 AM »
Glad I have no idea or care whatever the fuck these guys are rambling about... seems so awash in pseudoscience.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2018, 10:46:58 AM »
Had to cut this off at the 7min mark because he’s too stupid be tolerated. This kid needs an intervention

Yet you're so intelligent that you can't even post a youtube link correctly after 9 years of being on this site  ::)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2018, 10:52:53 AM »
With any fucking luck

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2018, 11:31:48 AM »
Yeah. He will die.

I will too.

So will you.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2018, 11:40:20 AM »
My first time ever hearing Amin talk was at a roundtable and discussing anadrol saying something like "you only need a 1/2 tab 1 day, then a day off, then 1 tab a day for 2 days, then a day off" because its toxic, blah blah blah.. get the fuck outta here with that.

I've repeated it over and over... "80lb kid with anemia, in poor health is recomended to take 300-450mg anadrol per day for 6-9months minimum",& here we have 220lb+ healthy bodybuilders complaining/worrying about 100mg per day (god forbid 150-200mg!! Or in Amins case 25mg/day) for 6 weeks.

He comes off as if he's THE guy who introduced GH to bbing...hard to believe....plus his insulin theory n stuff indoor have time tomxomplain about...

Yeah all one has to do is look at the insert and they will see the dose per kilo is pretty dam high. I'm not sure of the dose you are quoting is quite right though seems a little high.

He talks about reading a study but he doesn't say how he took that study and applied it to a better or safer way of taking the drug. It's all pseudo science to make him self sound smart. If you notice he talks in circles a lot and doesn't really ever make a point.

If anyone here is curious about what Anadrol costs call Walmart tell the you have a script for 100 tabs. It's a bargain now a days.  ;D

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2018, 11:46:27 AM »
This kid needs an intervention

This

He's about to have a son and is running everything under the sun for absolutely no rational purpose.  Also why not throw in some EPO and Nubain.  ???

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2018, 12:04:18 PM »
Why dafuq is this kid doing all these drugs?  He's never going to make a living at competitive bodybuilding.  His dad had better genetics.  Why subject yourself to DNP, just for starters?  He's getting cooked from the inside out.  And for what??

Bostin's got mental problems.  I mean, it's his life to fuck up if he wants.  But he's taking years and years off his life.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2018, 12:08:37 PM »
AMIN IS JUST AS FUCKING STUPID AS BOSTIN....WISH THEY BOTH JUST FUCKED OFF AND DIED ALREADY!!! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND LISTENS TO EITHER ONE OF THESE PHAGGOTS???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2018, 01:01:13 PM »
Good riddance, he won't be missed

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2018, 01:06:22 PM »
This

He's about to have a son and is running everything under the sun for absolutely no rational purpose.  Also why not throw in some EPO and Nubain.  ???

At 47:19 Bostin says if you shoot a large EPO IV dose you get a "europhic" feeling while training.  He uses that word several times--what is that even??  For an ostensibly smart guy, he sure slaughtered the word "euphoric."

Ameen says all he ever used was 90 IU's of EPO.  Bostin shoots 6000 IU's.  That's a heart attack or stroke just waiting to happen.  Why put that in your body at all?  Ho. Lee. Fuk.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2018, 02:29:16 PM »
I thought he was joking about running Nubain.

He can't be THAT stupid to start using Nubain now (I didn't even know It was available again). There's NO WAY a guy like him WON'T get addicted to It within 6wks.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2018, 04:04:10 PM »
That Amin guy is creepy.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2018, 05:06:08 PM »
Amazingly, I watched the whole thing.

Just ridiculous.

I’m a training guy. Always have been.

Use nothing. Creatine. Haha.

I will never comprehend these drug addicts.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2018, 05:07:52 PM »
I thought he was joking about running Nubain.

He can't be THAT stupid to start using Nubain now (I didn't even know It was available again). There's NO WAY a guy like him WON'T get addicted to It within 6wks.

How are people even getting it anymore? Furthermore, why purchase a rare pharma opioid that I thought was discontinued years ago when the U.S. is so flush with other, stronger painkillers?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2018, 05:36:34 PM »
One more thing I want to say.

The one dude says he witnessed some beefcake incline five plates for, what, 10 reps?

HORSESHIT.

As I say, I’m a training guy. Without conceit, I’d comfortably call myself an expert in weight training and its specificity offshoots.

I know lifting.

Such a story is ludicrous.