Author Topic: Irritating Cellphones at Gym  (Read 10947 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Irritating Cellphones at Gym
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2018, 09:34:06 AM »
When they do this I walk up to them and say'' excuse me'' how many more tex do you need to send before you're done on this machine'' as far as the locker room I very rarely enter it I change at work in my office before I leave for the day..
My local gym has a sign that cellphones are not allowed in the locker rooms. I believed that is for schmoes and mirror selfie losers though. I never go in the locker room unless I need to take a piss.
Is there a gym out there has a cellphone ban? I guess it would be hard because people listen to music on them.
A

be back

« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2018, 01:58:30 PM »
My local gym has a sign that cellphones are not allowed in the locker rooms. I believed that is for schmoes and mirror selfie losers though. I never go in the locker room unless I need to take a piss.
Is there a gym out there has a cellphone ban? I guess it would be hard because people listen to music on them.
gym near me makes you leave your phones in a box at the desk, anyone using a phone is asked/told to leave..

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2018, 02:28:31 PM »
gym near me makes you leave your phones in a box at the desk, anyone using a phone is asked/told to leave..

That's great

Meta-physical

« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2018, 02:45:32 PM »
I think I'm in favour of that rule now. I was browsing Getbig on my phone a few days ago while at the gym, and your stupid post about that family 'having a nice hug' as they went off the cliff popped in my head and made me start laughing as I was squatting. I struggled to stand back up.

Derrick Rigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2018, 08:16:34 PM »
Gotta control my roid rage in the gym when people talking on mobile get in my way. GRR!

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2018, 01:23:06 PM »
Don't text or take calls but iphn + youtube + freemotion = 500-700 cals per cardio session.   

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2018, 02:24:47 PM »
Don't text or take calls but iphn + youtube + freemotion = 500-700 cals per cardio session.   
iPhone with Spotify or audible, and of course Apple Watch tracking shit.
A

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2018, 03:34:32 PM »
Wonder why someone talking on cell phone is so much more annoying than someone talking to another person....same noise...although people talking can still be annoying...

Interesting sociologically....why the cell phone talk is so much more annoying?

I've been at a starbucks and all kinds of conversations going on but still the cell phone guy is so much more annoying than the other conversations....maybe just me

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2018, 11:13:38 AM »
Wonder why someone talking on cell phone is so much more annoying than someone talking to another person....same noise...although people talking can still be annoying...

Interesting sociologically....why the cell phone talk is so much more annoying?

I've been at a starbucks and all kinds of conversations going on but still the cell phone guy is so much more annoying than the other conversations....maybe just me

Just you. Well unless they are those " calls on speaker in public" people. Those bitches suck. I had an old GF that loved to talk to me on the phone when she was doing cardio at night. Just watch movies like everyone else!
A

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2018, 09:04:19 AM »
Just you. Well unless they are those " calls on speaker in public" people. Those bitches suck. I had an old GF that loved to talk to me on the phone when she was doing cardio at night. Just watch movies like everyone else!
Yeah..thinks its more the wanna be bigtime...little time guys shouting into their cell phones about big deals...shouting shit like...."Listen buy short and if it hits 50 just sell...".just shouting so everyone can hear little Mr. wanna be Trump at starbucks.