Author Topic: Jail 'Brews on 2 pants and one jump suit per 5 months  (Read 1022 times)

denarii

• Getbig V
Jail 'Brews on 2 pants and one jump suit per 5 months
« on: March 23, 2018, 10:39:25 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/03/23/rapper-cardi-b-rails-against-taxes-what-yall-doing-with-my-fing-money/

“There’s still rats on the damn train, I know you’re not spending it in no damn prisons cos y’all been giving n***** like two underwears [sic] and one jumpsuit for like five months.”

I'd buy that for a Dollar.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Jail 'Brew on 2 pants and one jump suit per 5 months
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 10:42:24 AM »
Haha I’m sure the  government  will get right on with responding to this trashy broad.Dont know your music but if it’s rap it sucks,lucky to make any money bitch so just pay your taxes and shut up.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Jail 'Brews on 2 pants and one jump suit per 5 months
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 06:15:09 PM »
See how it works.  A black person earns some money (for the first time in their life) and then all of a sudden they start to care about taxes and government waste.

That's how black people become conservatives........... ......by getting a job.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 06:28:46 PM »
See how it works.  A black person earns some money (for the first time in their life) and then all of a sudden they start to care about taxes and government waste.

That's how black people become conservatives........... ......by getting a job.

With the low average iq it's against the odds

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 06:53:33 PM »
Fine, let's assume she's an idiot.  A tard is still correct when he calls a potato a potato.  How exactly is the gubment spending your tax money?  Do they even tell you?  Do you have any say at all?  Don't you think you should?  Not because it's your money but because it's your country.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2018, 07:21:10 PM »
Fine, let's assume she's an idiot.  A tard is still correct when he calls a potato a potato.  How exactly is the gubment spending your tax money?  Do they even tell you?  Do you have any say at all?  Don't you think you should?  Not because it's your money but because it's your country.

I moved to California a year ago. I've no fcuking clue where all the tax dollars go here. The amount of corruption and bad management that goes on must be moving close to 3rd world level.