Author Topic: Could being fat be a good thing early on in some poeple's workout career?  (Read 1187 times)

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Have some family friends and I have known their kid since he was a baby.  He's 19 now.  He's always been pretty lazy, played a few sports in highschool but never took anything seriously.  A couple years ago he was up to about 260 pounds at a height of around 5'10.  He was a total fatass doing almost nothing active but he had quite a bit of muscle.  Now a days he has leaned out somewhat and basically has all his noob gains without spending virtually any time ever in his life training with weights. If I had to guess, I'd say he is around 215 pounds now and he actually looks alright.   You guys ever know anyone like this?  This has to be related to natural test levels because some kids get fat and have no muscle at all while others are like this kid I know.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Have some family friends and I have known their kid since he was a baby.  He's 19 now.  He's always been pretty lazy, played a few sports in highschool but never took anything seriously.  A couple years ago he was up to about 260 pounds at a height of around 5'10.  He was a total fatass doing almost nothing active but he had quite a bit of muscle.  Now a days he has leaned out somewhat and basically has all his noob gains without spending virtually any time ever in his life training with weights. If I had to guess, I'd say he is around 215 pounds now and he actually looks alright.   You guys ever know anyone like this?  This has to be related to natural test levels because some kids get fat and have no muscle at all while others are like this kid I know.
Its the skinny one, ecto, that wins in the end, including into the 30s-40s. That kid can't slack off, or its back to looking like Mikey Blumberg from Disney's "Recess".

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16

hes a modern day milo of croton, except his calf is his belly

Dave D

• Getbig V
Its the skinny one, ecto, that wins in the end, including into the 30s-40s. That kid can't slack off, or its back to looking like Mikey Blumberg from Disney's "Recess".

This.

Most people should look okay in their late teens early 20's, with moderate effort.

But it's all a gift that has a limited shelf life.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

5.10, 215, looks alright.

Alright then.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ecto is ideal over over meso most people -

being meso it is easy to be soft too often

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I think the guys who usually end up looking the best are ectos on gear.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I think the guys who usually end up looking the best are ectos on gear.

yep