Author Topic: Beginner Cutting Stack  (Read 4352 times)

Dr. Zoidberg

• Getbig I
Beginner Cutting Stack
« on: March 23, 2018, 07:01:20 PM »
I’m 6”2 235 lbs at 15-16 % body fat and looking to start seriously cutting. I’m planning to eat at nearly a 1,000 calorie deficit and was wondering What do you recommend to burn fat (Clen, T3, ECA or something else) and would you recommend running a test base to prevent muscle loss? I’m wanting to get lean, around 7-8 percent by the end of my cut.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Beginner Cutting Stack
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 08:12:34 PM »
I’m 6”2 235 lbs at 15-16 % body fat and looking to start seriously cutting. I’m planning to eat at nearly a 1,000 calorie deficit and was wondering What do you recommend to burn fat (Clen, T3, ECA or something else) and would you recommend running a test base to prevent muscle loss? I’m wanting to get lean, around 7-8 percent by the end of my cut.

Testosterone and GW 50516
Low carbs
Cardio daily (at least 30 minutes, preferably 45)

Do this for 12 weeks, you don't need any of those stimulants you referenced.

anabolicguru

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 12:42:31 AM »
What are the benefits to doing a cycle of test while cutting? Just preventing muscle loss? And I’ve lurked around this forum and several others and have seen a lot of talk about different places to get gear. Is there any good advice on what to look for or how to avoid getting scammed. I’m a beginner to cycles and I want to stay safe with it. Thanks in advance

Test keeps you Anabolic which will jack up your metabolism compared to not being on test
I

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2018, 03:41:50 AM »
Key to fat loss is starvation and suffering

Gear.definitely helps to preserve muscle during the process or even gain muscle

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 11:08:39 AM »
Key to fat loss is starvation and suffering

Gear.definitely helps to preserve muscle during the process or even gain muscle

I don't think hes looking to get in the low single digits bodyfat.  Otherwise theres no reason to suffer that much to have a sharp lean physique, just gotta be smart with the diet

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 04:32:05 PM »

What % do you wanna get to? I ask because simple diet and cardio will drop the body Fat! Why the hell do you need to introduce drugs that are usually used to get down to single digit body fat %and only used for relatively short times.... you wouldn’t wanna be downing the T3 for extended timeframes...

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 01:49:55 AM »

It will take a good 4 months to get to a true 7% from your current state and thats with (a moderate reasonable usage) drugs. I'm assuming you are underestimating your bodyfat like most people too.
Anabolics will counteract muscle loss from caloric deficit, fat burners will help mobilize fat but diet is 90% of the equation, probably more.
Test and primo should be a good combo, fat burners only when your fat loss stalls and you used all your non drug fat loss cards (lowering calories, upping cardio).

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2018, 08:46:17 AM »
I don't think hes looking to get in the low single digits bodyfat.  Otherwise theres no reason to suffer that much to have a sharp lean physique, just gotta be smart with the diet

Good point bro

You don't have to suffer to get to 9-10%

To go under 7% pretty much requires it though

krematoria

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 01:23:14 PM »
Im on 500mg test prop week, 50mg/day tren ace and 75mcg t3. eating clean(brow rice and chicken) about 2300kcl a day.

I'm on 17th day and dont see much progress, should I incress cardio? doing 30mins per day.

I'm 1,80cm tall
112kg
around 18% BF.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2018, 11:22:08 AM »
Im on 500mg test prop week, 50mg/day tren ace and 75mcg t3. eating clean(brow rice and chicken) about 2300kcl a day.

I'm on 17th day and dont see much progress, should I incress cardio? doing 30mins per day.

I'm 1,80cm tall
112kg
around 18% BF.

Your bf is high so you will start seeing results shortly. Keep to 30 min for now, add some ECA into the mix.