Author Topic: Is Oxodrol 12 safe?  (Read 3884 times)

JonJay7700

• Getbig I
Is Oxodrol 12 safe?
« on: April 12, 2006, 04:41:12 PM »
I have recently jumped back into the gym after a year long we'll say health vacation. I don't want to get to where I was but farther; so I went into the local supplement store for protein, BCAA, and creatine. Well the owner of the store talked me out of the BCAA and creatine and talked me into trying Oxodrol 12. Well most of what I have read on the supplement is pretty much greek to me. So this is what I am asking= Is it really a good buy for putting on muscle mass, and is it safe? Basically does anyone know any negative side effects, and am I wasting my money? I thank you all for any assistance.

TNFit9

• Getbig I
Re: Is Oxodrol 12 safe?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 11:53:54 AM »
Hey bro, I saw no one was helping you out on the post. I've been looking for other people's feedback on Oxodrol-12. The guy who I get my supps from told me to try it also and he never bs's with me. So I cycled this stuff in and put on 10-15 pounds of mass without hardly any water retention. My strength was way up too on almost every exercise. My training partner put on about the same amount of weight. As far as side effects, I asked around and talked to my guy, he hadn't heard of any and the only thing I experienced was an increased sex drive and some aggression, but thats easy to control.

So in my opinion, its worth the money. I'm trying to find more but no one has any. If you know where I can get some more, PM me. I'm taking AromastinRx right now for PCT to be on the safe side and can't wait to cycle the Oxodrol-12 back in.