Author Topic: Proposed Gun Law Changes by Students:  (Read 39422 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Proposed Gun Law Changes by Students:
« Reply #325 on: April 10, 2018, 02:54:28 PM »
They're going to try and paradoxically they're going to need jack boot thugs with guns to get them.

Ha, And that's the irony
Your not allowed guns as they are dangerous & we're going to use our guns to to take yours away  ::)
for your safety......  ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #326 on: April 10, 2018, 05:15:01 PM »
Irrelevant because the point still stands Just because it's not peer reviewed . Banning guns will not reduce murders and suicides. So he's right about it not being peer reviewed and that it. And he never addressed ANY of the other topics I posted , which he can't , the best he could manage was increased risk  ::)

You look at the points above , total silence

Epic meltdown.  :D :D
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #327 on: April 10, 2018, 05:18:06 PM »
Ha, And that's the irony
Your not allowed guns as they are dangerous & we're going to use our guns to to take yours away  ::)
for your safety......  ???

...and yet a large chunk of US citizens are happy about it...nay, demanding it.

Dickless morons.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #328 on: April 10, 2018, 05:20:02 PM »
Epic meltdown.  :D :D

Almost as " epic " as posting stories from 3 years ago  :o  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #329 on: April 10, 2018, 06:20:42 PM »
Almost as " epic " as posting stories from 3 years ago  :o  ;)

Nice excuse lol.

Youve been melting down in every thread when arguing with Conker.  :D :D

I mean, you stalked Conkers social media. Talk about Conker taking up real estate in your head.  :D :D
X

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: April 10, 2018, 07:05:17 PM »
...and yet a large chunk of US citizens are happy about it...nay, demanding it.

Dickless morons.

Hard to believe any right minded person could agree to that
Are they Liberals/ Leftists Mainly by any chance

Off they trott like lambs to the slaughter.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #331 on: April 10, 2018, 07:28:55 PM »

Are they Liberals/ Leftists Mainly by any chance

There's no doubt.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #332 on: April 10, 2018, 08:44:56 PM »
Lmao,  ;D ;D ;D - and considering whether to call for a ban on knives (idk if he was serious, i hope not).
I'm sure he's going door to door begging his neighbors to disarm themselves of those awful cutting weapons of death.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #333 on: April 10, 2018, 08:56:15 PM »
Conker, were you being serious?

???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: April 11, 2018, 03:22:16 AM »
Nice excuse lol.

I mean, you stalked Conkers social media. Talk about Conker taking up real estate in your head.  :D :D

No " argument " with Conker it's been me just correcting his bullshit  8) and You're melting down with every new gun thread how many is that now?  ;) couple that with the Trump threads , you used to be good with your trolling , now you're just playing your hand.  :-\

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #335 on: April 11, 2018, 10:32:08 AM »
Nice excuse lol.

I mean, you stalked Conkers social media. Talk about Conker taking up real estate in your head.  :D :D

the problem with debating with the likes of ND is they're too stupid to realise when they've lost. he keeps saying the studies i've posted only say "more at risk"...which happens to be the sole point i've been making from the outset.

the myth that owning a gun is great for protection, is just that a "myth". in reality, statistically speaking, as you soon as you buy a gun you and your family are more at risk of meeting a violent end than those that don't own guns. FACT

i have produced several peer reviewed studies that support that assertion. meanwhile ND has blabbered on about swimming, pools, cars, terrorists and  a whole manner of other nonsensical claptrap, but is still yet to produce a single credible bit of data that disputes anything i've said.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #336 on: April 11, 2018, 12:20:06 PM »
42% of Americans are at risk for meeting a violent death. :(
Meanwhile the UKcuckolds are turning in their dangerous knives and censoring themselves for fear of being arrested for offended someone one the internet.

Lol, when one right falls, they'll take them all eventually.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: April 11, 2018, 12:47:56 PM »
42% of Americans are at risk for meeting a violent death. :(
Meanwhile the UKcuckolds are turning in their dangerous knives and censoring themselves for fear of being arrested for offended someone one the internet.

Lol, when one right falls, they'll take them all eventually.

It’s got to the point here ( uk ) the thought police are everywhere checking on
What you say or post - as it may cause offence to someone.

Seriously it’s got out of hand & is ridiculous
Yet oh so many dumb weak pathetic liberal leftists buy into it & push the agenda

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: April 11, 2018, 01:28:12 PM »

the problem with debating with the likes of ND is they're too stupid to realise when they've lost. he keeps saying the studies i've posted only say "more at risk"...which happens to be the sole point i've been making from the outset.

the myth that owning a gun is great for protection, is just that a "myth". in reality, statistically speaking, as you soon as you buy a gun you and your family are more at risk of meeting a violent end than those that don't own guns. FACT

i have produced several peer reviewed studies that support that assertion. meanwhile ND has blabbered on about swimming, pools, cars, terrorists and  a whole manner of other nonsensical claptrap, but is still yet to produce a single credible bit of data that disputes anything i've said.

You're to stupid to realize he's trolling and using you as bait you dolt lol and you fell for it. You're so predictable

Ban guns like the U.K meanwhile your murder rates are more than NYC where you can get guns LMFAO Yeah you really proved your point alright  ::)

Oh and BTW Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics. http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39578500

What was that again Conker  ;)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #339 on: April 11, 2018, 01:34:55 PM »
You're to stupid to realize he's trolling and using you as bait you dolt lol and you fell for it. You're so predictable

Ban guns like the U.K meanwhile your murder rates are more than NYC where you can get guns LMFAO Yeah you really proved your point alight  ::)

Oh and BTW Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.

What was that again Conker  ;)

i don't care if he's trolling, he still has more intelligence in his little finger tip than you possess in your whole body. anyway none of that changes the fact you got your @ss handed to you in this thread.

who cares if gun crime went up 42% in london. the total number is still minuscule compared to the US

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: April 11, 2018, 01:45:51 PM »
i don't care if he's trolling, he still has more intelligence in his little finger tip than you possess in your whole body. anyway none of that changes the fact you got your @ss handed to you in this thread.

who cares if gun crime went up 42% in london. the total number is still minuscule compared to the US

LMAO you're so pathetic you're the laughing stock in this thread and you're so desperate you're kissing a troll's ass.

You turn in your knife yet nancy-boy? How is gun crime up in a country that banned guns?  ???  ;)

You've not addressed ONE single fucking point I've made , the best you could manage was " if you own a gun you're at an increased risk " this is the best you've managed.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #341 on: April 11, 2018, 02:21:20 PM »
No " argument " with Conker it's been me just correcting his bullshit  8) and You're melting down with every new gun thread how many is that now?  ;) couple that with the Trump threads , you used to be good with your trolling , now you're just playing your hand.  :-\

lol, yes, I post some news articles that takes 4 minutes.

You argue with Conker for hours on end.

Who is melting down?  :D :D

What are you correcting? Conker is posting counter evidence.
X

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: April 11, 2018, 02:29:30 PM »
This ALPHA male is Teflon. Anyone who disagrees with him goes down and goes down hard!!!  Even the fucking mosquitoes obey him. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: April 11, 2018, 02:33:19 PM »
lol, yes, I post some news articles that takes 4 minutes.

You argue with Conker for hours on end.

Who is melting down?  :D :D

What are you correcting? Conker is posting counter evidence.

Continue on with your

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #344 on: April 11, 2018, 02:39:57 PM »
LMAO you're so pathetic you're the laughing stock in this thread and you're so desperate you're kissing a troll's ass.

You turn in your knife yet nancy-boy? How is gun crime up in a country that banned guns?  ???  ;)

You've not addressed ONE single fucking point I've made , the best you could manage was " if you own a gun you're at an increased risk " this is the best you've managed.

see this is what i'm saying about your stupidity. i came into this thread saying that guns statistically do not protect you, as all the evidence shows gun owners and their families are more in danger than non gun owners.

why do i need to come up with anything better than what iv'e been saying all along?

here is the exact quote from my original post

"there is no logical argument for having so many guns in society beyond, "we like our guns" , "we like playing with our guns" , "our guns make us feel safe" .even though all the evidence shows gun owners and their families are more at risk of harm."

you then decided to challenge my statement with a whole load absolute and utter crap. mostly completely unrelated. so far you still haven't come up with ANYTHING that remotely disputes what i said.

why do i need to address any of your points. it's just the ramblings of a retard. you challenged MY point...remember?

idiot dismissed.  ;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: April 11, 2018, 02:46:16 PM »
see this is what i'm saying about your stupidity. i came into this thread saying that guns statistically do not protect you, as all the evidence shows gun owners and their families are more in danger than non gun owners.

why do i need to come up with anything better than what iv'e been saying all along?

"there is no logical argument for having so many guns in society beyond, "we like our guns" , "we like playing with our guns" , "our guns make us feel safe" .even though all the evidence shows gun owners and their families are more at risk of harm."

you then decided to challenge my statement with a whole load absolute and utter crap. mostly completely unrelated. so far you still haven't come up with ANYTHING that remotely disputes what i said.

why do i need to address any of your points. it's just the ramblings of a retard. you challenged MY point...remember?

idiot dismissed.  ;)

You're right guns do not protect you it's the person pulling the trigger. If someone is coming at you with a knife if you have no gun to defend yourself you "statistically" are going to die. Fuck statistics. I'll take a gun to protect myself over nothing at all.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: April 11, 2018, 02:47:06 PM »

idiot dismissed.  ;)

You're still stuck on stupid huh? Increased risk doesn't mean fuck-all , Your children are at an increased risk of harm if you own an automobile , a swimming pool , doesn't mean just because you own either that you're going to die , the risk may be higher than not owning congrats , again you've accomplished nothing.

I've posted some many links and you ran like a bitch instead of addressing them. You've done zero. Lick your wounds from the ass kicking your received  8)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #347 on: April 11, 2018, 02:58:50 PM »
You're still stuck on stupid huh? Increased risk doesn't mean fuck-all , Your children are at an increased risk of harm if you own an automobile , a swimming pool , doesn't mean just because you own either that you're going to die , the risk may be higher than not owning congrats , again you've accomplished nothing.

I've posted some many links and you ran like a bitch instead of addressing them. You've done zero. Lick your wounds from the ass kicking your received  8)

i'm still waiting for anything from you that disputes anything i've said in this thread??? the only thing you produced that was even loosely related was a bogus "study" that was exposed as garbage by myself and SF....nothing else from you but bluster and BS.

i admit i am argumentative and persistent but you beat me hands down on both. but when it comes to intelligence, your'e not very sharp.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: April 11, 2018, 03:13:07 PM »
i'm still waiting for anything from you that disputes anything i've said in this thread??? the only thing you produced that was even loosely related was a bogus "study" that was exposed as garbage by myself and SF....nothing else from you but bluster and BS.

i admit i am argumentative and persistent but you beat me hands down on both. but when it comes to intelligence, your'e not very sharp.

Stupid you can't even pay attention. You cosigned all the things these moronic kids wanted to ban , you claimed he is unquestionably on the side of logic and rationale. and I commenced to showing you how exactly how and why their demands are the antithesis of " logic and rationale " you not really having a cognizant response clung onto this moronic " risk " tidbit , which means fuck all compared to their moronic list of solutions. Refresher course?

-Ban accessories that simulate automatic weapons

Mind you , YOU cosigned this shit. Where is the logic in banning bump-stocks when you can do the exact thing with a fucking beltloop or a stick? I'll ask again , where is the " logic or rationale " behind this? There is NONE if you say otherwise you're just as fucking dimwitted as they are ( that's already been established )

I could continue but for the sake of brevity I'll digress. Dude you've accomplished nothing other than exposing yourself as a fool.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #349 on: April 11, 2018, 03:27:21 PM »
i said he was ON THE SIDE of logic and rationale.  i didn't say i agree with everything he's ever said did i? he's calling for stricter gun controls because the gun problem in the US is out of control...therefore he's on the side of logic and rationale.

i haven't got the time or the inclination to stalk other men like you do. so of course i don't know everything he's ever said

lol you are such a low intelligence creature  :D