Author Topic: Proposed Gun Law Changes by Students:  (Read 39424 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Proposed Gun Law Changes by Students:
« Reply #275 on: April 08, 2018, 03:05:15 PM »
You've already been laid to waste  ;)  You're a dinosaur to blind to find your way into the nearest fucking tar pit 

Laid to waste on getbig lol.....okay.
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #276 on: April 08, 2018, 03:10:54 PM »
Laid to waste on getbig lol.....okay.
Thanks for playing  ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #277 on: April 08, 2018, 03:13:25 PM »
Thanks for playing  ;)

Yes, I played into it lol.

Seems like you’re playing into Conkers trolling.

Do you actually believe that Conker believes everything he says? Or, he’s just getting a rise out of everyone? You know how getbig is. Why give Conker the time of day and waste your time?
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: April 08, 2018, 03:44:47 PM »
Yes, I played into it lol.

Seems like you’re playing into Conkers trolling.

Do you actually believe that Conker believes everything he says? Or, he’s just getting a rise out of everyone? You know how getbig is. Why give Conker the time of day and waste your time?

You're talking about a guy who got ripped off for drugs on-online by a gimmick who they refer to as " God " and they are his elves  ??? , He's not that sophisticated  :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #279 on: April 08, 2018, 04:09:31 PM »
You're talking about a guy who got ripped off for drugs on-online by a gimmick who they refer to as " God " and they are his elves  ??? , He's not that sophisticated  :-\

So, then why give him the time?
X

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #280 on: April 08, 2018, 11:39:48 PM »
ND, who has spent thousands of comments arguing over Dorian vs. Ronnie, is a worthy opponent.

Conker, who sticks to his anti-gun opinions no matter the evidence is a worthy opponent.

Which WARRIOR will win this bloody battle of wits?!?

there is not one single shred of evidence that exists to show that having the number of guns in society as in the US is anything other than a disaster.

sometimes i actually think the US (at least a large chunk of it) is in some kind of parallel universe where the usual laws of observation and comprehension don't exist.

the murder rate, the gun crime rate, the number of random massacres , the number of accidental shootings...some of you people really are stupid beyond belief. i truly feel sorry for the other half.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: April 08, 2018, 11:43:03 PM »
You're a pathetic twat. Your kind curl up in a corner and scream for the cops to come save you. Shouldn't you be out collecting knives for your Queen?

aren't you the guy that ran his mouth to another a mod and then sht in his pants when the other mod challenged you to get in a boxing ring?

drop the tough guy act, you're a proven pussy. (with an extremely odd shaped head) :D

be back

« Reply #282 on: April 09, 2018, 12:34:34 AM »
there is not one single shred of evidence that exists to show that having the number of guns in society as in the US is anything other than a disaster.

sometimes i actually think the US (at least a large chunk of it) is in some kind of parallel universe where the usual laws of observation and comprehension don't exist.

the murder rate, the gun crime rate, the number of random massacres , the number of accidental shootings...some of you people really are stupid beyond belief. i truly feel sorry for the other half.
the solution is simple more guns...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: April 09, 2018, 03:25:24 AM »

There is plenty of evidence that exists that contradicts your claim , but you're to biased to seek it out. Pay attention stupid , more guns doesn't mean more murders , this is a proven fact

Follow the bouncing ball

According to the Congressional Research Service, as of 2009 there were roughly twice as many guns per capita in the United States as there were in 1968: more than 300 million guns in all

We have twice has many guns per capita than 50 years ago AND..................... .... drum roll...

Gun violence in US has fallen dramatically over past 20 years, Justice Dept. report finds

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/07/18108298-gun-violence-in-us-has-fallen-dramatically-over-past-20-years-justice-dept-report-finds

Oh shit , looks like everyone's favorite dumb Brit is wrong  :D This mind you is a Department of Justice report. Now to kick more sand in your face

WOULD BANNING FIREARMS REDUCE
MURDER AND SUICIDE?

http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf

No , banning firearms would NOT reduce murder & suicide. Ban guns you change the methods in which humans kill other humans ( and themselves ) and you also create score more victims who use firearms to protect themselves. You're an ideologue , you don't care about facts , only emotions. You're not steeped in this subject , you're a casual observer who is only getting his information from Anti-gun sources.

You can NOT argue these Facts More guns does NOT mean more gun deaths and banning guns wouldn't make a fucking dent in murders or suicides.

Class dismissed.  8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: April 09, 2018, 03:33:30 AM »
the solution is simple more guns...

See above

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: April 09, 2018, 03:35:49 AM »
aren't you the guy that ran his mouth to another a mod and then sht in his pants when the other mod challenged you to get in a boxing ring?

drop the tough guy act, you're a proven pussy. (with an extremely odd shaped head) :D

Aren't you the same guy who cried like a little bitch when I posted pictures of you in your Crocs LMAO drop the though guy act, you're a proven pussy. ( who looks like Vin Diesel with downs syndrome )  :D

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #286 on: April 09, 2018, 05:40:59 AM »
a few more double blind peer reviewed studies, showing that guns owners and people in areas of high gun prevalence are at greater risk than non gun owners and people living in areas with less guns. 

that's 7 now . let me know if you want any more . there's plenty more!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1380933/

"CONCLUSIONS: Legal purchase of a handgun appears to be associated with a long-lasting increased risk of violent death."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11834986

CONCLUSION:
A disproportionately high number of 5-14 year olds died from suicide, homicide, and unintentional firearm deaths in states and regions where guns were more prevalent.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11937613
The increased rate of suicide and homicide in states with high gun levels was accounted for primarily by significantly elevated firearm suicide and firearm homicide rates. Unintentional firearm death rates were also increased in states with more guns. At the regional level, qualitatively similar results were obtained.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: April 09, 2018, 05:53:02 AM »
Aren't you the same guy who cried like a little bitch when I posted pictures of you in your Crocs LMAO drop the though guy act, you're a proven pussy. ( who looks like Vin Diesel with downs syndrome )  :D

iv'e posted loads of pics of myself on here. the only pic i've ever objected to being posted was one that you hacked from my social media(weirdo ::) ) that identified me. something i'd rather not do given the number of weirdos and creeps on this board (you being the prime example).

how many pics have you posted of yourself in 60k posts?

after all those posts you still know fk all about BB forum etiquette...if you have never posted pics yourself you haven't earned the right to critique anyone else's.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: April 09, 2018, 05:53:44 AM »
a few more double blind peer reviewed studies, showing that guns owners and people in areas of high gun prevalence are at greater risk than non gun owners and people living in areas with less guns. 

that's 7 now . let me know if you want any more . there's plenty more!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1380933/

"CONCLUSIONS: Legal purchase of a handgun appears to be associated with a long-lasting increased risk of violent death."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11834986

CONCLUSION:
A disproportionately high number of 5-14 year olds died from suicide, homicide, and unintentional firearm deaths in states and regions where guns were more prevalent.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11937613
The increased rate of suicide and homicide in states with high gun levels was accounted for primarily by significantly elevated firearm suicide and firearm homicide rates. Unintentional firearm death rates were also increased in states with more guns. At the regional level, qualitatively similar results were obtained.

Again stupid risk !!! And banning firearms would NOT reduce murders it suicides , only change the methods . Read the study I fucking dare you

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #289 on: April 09, 2018, 05:56:31 AM »
Again stupid risk !!! And banning firearms would NOT reduce murders it suicides , only change the methods . Read the study I fucking dare you

lol. did mommy never teach you what the word "homicide"means

you dumb animal

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: April 09, 2018, 06:02:19 AM »
lol. did mommy never teach you what the word "homicide"means

you dumb animal

Moron , we have twice as many guns as we did 50 years ago and the homicide and murder rate with them have falling dramatically ,.I.e more guns DO NOT mean more deaths. I will shove this diwn your fucking throat until you fucking choke on it  ;)

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #291 on: April 09, 2018, 06:05:54 AM »

It has been argued that the reason suicides are high among dentists and cops in US is easy access to the methods. But maybe mostly because the jobs end up depressing. Lawyers kill themselves disproportionately too and they don’t have guns or gas around.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: April 09, 2018, 06:22:12 AM »
It has been argued that the reason suicides are high among dentists and cops in US is easy access to the methods. But maybe mostly because the jobs end up depressing. Lawyers kill themselves disproportionately too and they don’t have guns or gas around.

Japan , no real access to firearms yet their suicide rate is higher. Get rid of all the firearms the method in which people kill themselves change ,same with murders.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #293 on: April 09, 2018, 06:32:32 AM »
Japan , no real access to firearms yet their suicide rate is higher. Get rid of all the firearms the method in which people kill themselves change ,same with murders.

I don’t disagree. But I would guess the evidence is more compelling for suicide than for homicide. Studies or no studies, if you look around the world, my guess is that generally, where there are more guns there is more violence and homicide. Switzerland is an exception because of their militia tradition (which we also have but mixed in with an entirely different culture from Switzerland). But I think the world can maybe understand USA traditions better by taking a closer look at Switzerland. Both we and they are extremely concerned about freedom and avoidance of external domination (given our respective histories). Thus, our Amendment 2 in our Constitution. Thus their “every citizen is a soldier with associated arms” tradition. I guess I am saying different things here, but the traditions and histories are relevant too.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #294 on: April 09, 2018, 08:26:57 AM »

yes that's true
only there's no denying that an awful lot of people can get shot dead very quickly
and a great many are being shot dead every day

No idea what the answer is - taking guns off law abiding people isn't it though
that just makes them more vulnerable.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: April 09, 2018, 09:00:03 AM »
London doing knife control now.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/29179/londons-mayor-declares-intense-new-knife-control-emily-zanotti

"An epidemic of stabbings and acid attacks in London has gotten so bad that London mayor Sadiq Khan is announcing broad new "knife control" policies designed to keep these weapons of war out of the hands of Londoners looking to cause others harm.

The "tough, immediate" measures involve an incredible police crackdown, a ban on home deliveries of knives and acid, and expanding law enforcement stop-and-search powers so that police may stop anyone they believe to be a threat, or planning a knife or acid attack......"

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: April 09, 2018, 09:36:29 AM »
https://www.dailywire.com/news/29179/londons-mayor-declares-intense-new-knife-control-emily-zanotti

"An epidemic of stabbings and acid attacks in London has gotten so bad that London mayor Sadiq Khan is announcing broad new "knife control" policies designed to keep these weapons of war out of the hands of Londoners looking to cause others harm.

The "tough, immediate" measures involve an incredible police crackdown, a ban on home deliveries of knives and acid, and expanding law enforcement stop-and-search powers so that police may stop anyone they believe to be a threat, or planning a knife or acid attack......"

Same as in prison yet doesn't stop anyone from making shivs...

shit... we'll be going back to underground blacksmitthing where they make knives for you..lol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #297 on: April 09, 2018, 09:48:43 AM »

London mayor....what religion is he?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #298 on: April 09, 2018, 10:29:23 AM »

Religion of peace...
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #299 on: April 09, 2018, 01:00:55 PM »

Brainwashed Peadophile Trouble Causing untrustworthy
Musli follower