Author Topic: Proposed Gun Law Changes by Students:  (Read 39431 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Proposed Gun Law Changes by Students:
« Reply #250 on: April 08, 2018, 09:25:00 AM »

i don't have time to "address" your nonsensical faggotry. you can go back and forth with your drivel for months on end. some of us aren't unemployed bums and have lives and work to get on with.

but the FACT remain, there are way, way less murders in every developed country where guns are banned than the one where they aren't.

Thanks for conceding defeat , now fuck off and learn what you're talking about before you get curb stomped some more  ;)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: April 08, 2018, 09:35:18 AM »

i don't have time to "address" your nonsensical faggotry. you can go back and forth with your drivel for months on end. some of us aren't unemployed bums and have lives and work to get on with.

but the FACT remain, there are way, way less murders in every developed country where guns are banned than the one where they aren't.
You do this every time. You talk about logic, etc. yet you have none and bow out in an angry manner when ND confronts you.
Every single time he embarrasses you.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: April 08, 2018, 09:59:20 AM »

You sure about that?   ???

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #253 on: April 08, 2018, 09:59:29 AM »
You do this every time. You talk about logic, etc. yet you have none and bow out in an angry manner when ND confronts you.
Every single time he embarrasses you.

care to highlight where i bowed out in an angry manner?

ND is a monghead of the highest ordeer, with a hell of a lot of time on his hands. he talks utter nonsense. just tons and tons of it!

i said gun owning households were more at danger than non gun households. he said "that BS been debunked"

i then posted several peer reviewed studies as reference. he then posted some drivel about swimming pools, cars and terrorists....absolutely nothing that remotely "debunked" anything i said.

yet he embarrassed me? ....you're right though. i do feel embarrassed .....for him, nearly every time he posts.

he'll probably try hacking my personal info again following this  :D

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #254 on: April 08, 2018, 10:00:04 AM »
You sure about that?   ???

yes.very sure  8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: April 08, 2018, 10:02:17 AM »

care to highlight where i bowed out in an angry manner?

ND is a monghead of the highest ordeer, with a hell of a lot of time on his hands. he talks utter nonsense. just tons and tons of it!

i said gun owning households were more at danger than non gun households. he said "that BS been debunked"

i then posted several peer reviewed studies as reference. he then posted some drivel about swimming pools, cars and terrorists....absolutely nothing that remotely "debunked" anything i said.

yet he embarrassed me? ....you're right though. i do feel embarrassed .....for him, nearly every time he posts.

he'll probably try hacking my personal info again following this  :D

No one hacked your info moron , you're to stupid to lock your photobucket account dummy , your stupidity transcends not only this topic.  ;)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: April 08, 2018, 10:10:11 AM »
go snooping around another man's personal photos. then start posting pics of their feet on a BB forum!!!  :-\

you're a different type of weird kid.

i sure as hell hope you're on some list that prohibits you from owning a gun! or any sharp object for that matter !

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: April 08, 2018, 10:16:50 AM »
go snooping around another man's personal photos. then start posting pics of their feet on a BB forum!!!  :-\

you're a different type of weird kid.

i sure as hell hope you're on some list that prohibits you from owning a gun! or any sharp object for that matter !

Awww still bitter I posted your ugly mug?  ;D Not my fault everyone laughed at you and you cried to the mods  :'( " Take it down Take it down "  :'(

Bitch learn what you're talking about before I drop the knowledge hammer on your fucking head  ;)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: April 08, 2018, 10:24:53 AM »
Awww still bitter I posted your ugly mug?  ;D Not my fault everyone laughed at you and you cried to the mods  :'( " Take it down Take it down "  :'(

Bitch learn what you're talking about before I drop the knowledge hammer on your fucking head  ;)

dude you have pictures of another man's feet stored on your hard drive....you're really in no position to be calling anyone "bitch"

lmfao ...foot bitch ! ;D

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: April 08, 2018, 10:28:53 AM »
Children and unintentional firearm death

"Children in the United States are at far greater risk of unintentional gun death than children in other developed countries.
The relative figures may even be worse since the estimates for US child unintentional gun deaths are derived from the Vital Statistics which have been shown to be underestimates"

"The victims were predominantly male (81 %). Approximately two thirds of the shootings were other-inflicted, and in 97 % of those cases the shooter was a male. The typical shooter in other-inflicted shootings is a brother or friend. Indeed, children aged 11–14 are often shot in the home of friends"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4602049/

and of those.... what % are black?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: April 08, 2018, 10:30:00 AM »
dude you have pictures of another man's feet stored on your hard drive....you're really in no position to be calling anyone "bitch"

lmfao ...foot bitch ! ;D

I also have pictures of your retarded looking face , which everyone laughed at hence your cried like a little bitch to the mods  :'( Take it down , Take it down lol

run along moron and figure out how not to get ripped off for fake gear by gh15  ;)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #261 on: April 08, 2018, 10:38:48 AM »
I also have pictures of your retarded looking face , which everyone laughed at hence your cried like a little bitch to the mods  :'( Take it down , Take it down lol

run along moron and figure out how not to get ripped off for fake gear by gh15  ;)

you actually openly admit to having pics of another man's face and feet stored on your hard drive!  ???

all i can say is you are one very strange and fked up individual and brazen with it! i hope you get some help to overcome your weird and unnatural fetishes.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: April 08, 2018, 10:41:18 AM »

you actually openly admit to having pics of another man's face and feet stored on your hard drive!  ???

all i can say is you are one very strange and fked up individual and brazen with it! i hope you get some help to overcome your weird and unnatural fetishes.

I have pictures of your drugs too  :o I wonder if it was the fake ones you got robbed for  8) a fool and his money are soon parted

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: April 08, 2018, 10:47:41 AM »
I have pictures of your drugs too  :o I wonder if it was the fake ones you got robbed for  8) a fool and his money are soon parted

you got pics of drugs, another man's face... and feet...

sounds like you're in for one helluva night! why not get yourself a bottle of wine...really go to town!  ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: April 08, 2018, 10:57:18 AM »

you got pics of drugs, another man's face... and feet...

sounds like you're in for one helluva night! why not get yourself a bottle of wine...really go to town!  ???

How did your wife take it when you told you to got robbed buying fake gear? or is that something you don't let her in on?  ;D  LMAO Do you feel stupid? because you sure as fuck look it.  8)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: April 08, 2018, 11:08:43 AM »
How did your wife take it when you told you to got robbed buying fake gear? or is that something you don't let her in on?  ;D  LMAO Do you feel stupid? because you sure as fuck look it.  8)

not really. i was pretty p1ssed with the scamming sack of sht (gh15) at the time but it was peanuts to me in the grand scheme of things. probably a years salary welfare to you. hey-ho onwards and upwards!   ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: April 08, 2018, 11:18:43 AM »
not really. i was pretty p1ssed with the scamming sack of sht (gh15) at the time but it was peanuts to me in the grand scheme of things. probably a years salary welfare to you. hey-ho onwards and upwards!   ;)

Yes , yes that's right you live in a 20 million dollar home  ::) yet wear Crocs lmfao

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #267 on: April 08, 2018, 11:49:16 AM »
Yes , yes that's right you live in a 20 million dollar home  ::) yet wear Crocs lmfao

so you're proud and boast about having the pics of a random stranger's body parts saved on your computer , and you gloat about someone getting scammed by a sack of sht...

wow you really are one of life's winners aren't you  :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: April 08, 2018, 11:54:45 AM »

so you're proud and boast about having the pics of a random stranger's body parts saved on your computer , and you gloat about someone getting scammed by a sack of sht...

wow you really are one of life's winners aren't you  :-\

We all can't be billionaires like you , but then again we all can't be morons like you either

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #269 on: April 08, 2018, 12:46:14 PM »
ND, who has spent thousands of comments arguing over Dorian vs. Ronnie, is a worthy opponent.

Conker, who sticks to his anti-gun opinions no matter the evidence is a worthy opponent.

Which WARRIOR will win this bloody battle of wits?!?
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: April 08, 2018, 12:48:37 PM »
ND, who has spent thousands of comments arguing over Dorian vs. Ronnie, is a worthy opponent.

Conker, who sticks to his anti-gun opinions no matter the evidence is a worthy opponent.

Like General Zod , I win , I always win.  8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #271 on: April 08, 2018, 02:12:56 PM »
"he's being manipulated" he's only a kid" "they're using him".... crock of sht.

he may be a kid (not sure of his age). but he is unquestionably on the side of logic and rationale.

there is no logical argument for having so many guns in society beyond, "we like our guns" , "we like playing with our guns" , "our guns make us feel safe" .even though all the evidence shows gun owners and their families are more at risk of harm.

there's  a reason why no other first world country has a huge gun violence problem....can you guess what it is?  ???

You're a pathetic twat. Your kind curl up in a corner and scream for the cops to come save you. Shouldn't you be out collecting knives for your Queen?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #272 on: April 08, 2018, 02:17:56 PM »
Like General Zod , I win , I always win.  8)

Except against me.  8)
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: April 08, 2018, 02:22:26 PM »
Except against me.  8)

You've already been laid to waste  ;)  You're a dinosaur to blind to find your way into the nearest fucking tar pit 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #274 on: April 08, 2018, 03:04:39 PM »

ND, Conker is too busy watching what he says on the internet for fear of being arrested.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!