Author Topic: WW2 Pics - Discussion  (Read 24683 times)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
WW2 Pics - Discussion
« on: March 26, 2018, 06:53:37 PM »
Back when people weren't p00sies.

"Mr Battle of the Bulge" or "Winter Fritz" as he has been called is one of the iconic images of the 1944 offensive. Young and with chiseled good looks, he has never been identified and many believe never will be - but will forever remain the unknown German SS machine-gunner of the Ardennes offensive...

However on another Axis history forum a poster as recently as September this year has come forward with an identity. He believes his name was Hans Tragarsky and he passed away on January 7, 2011. He claims to have known him and that the old man didn't know that his pictures had become somewhat famous.

He was 23 when the photo was taken and all he recalled about that day was that his unit ambushed a convoy of American armour & soft skinned vehicles and, after the fight was over, they took food, weapons and cigarettes from the US wreckage. Cameramen from the "Propagandakompanie" came by, stopped and asked if they could take pictures.... nothing spectacular, another skirmish, another day.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
Re: WW2 Pics - Discussion
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 07:08:22 PM »
No not pussies. Just typical dumb humans blindly believing their governments and walking straight into the meat grinder for a fabricated war. Waste of lives.
h

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 07:10:45 PM »
US POWs captured by the Germans during the Ardennes offensive, Dec 22, 1944.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 07:12:21 PM »
12.8 cm FlaK 40 on Zoo Flak Tower, Berlin.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 09:15:35 PM »
I’ve fapped to worse...

Bench

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 09:23:23 PM »
the most famous pic didnt get posted

he has  stg44 walking in a ditch

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2018, 01:03:53 AM »
No not pussies. Just typical dumb humans blindly believing their governments and walking straight into the meat grinder for a fabricated war. Waste of lives.

You are describing  the Americans.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2018, 05:33:52 AM »

War sucks no man wants war as a marine I can say this but we are prepared if needed and it was necessary ..
but at least we didn't get brained washed by some 5'5 boy loving drug addicted neurotic pussy with s bad stash
p

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2018, 05:39:37 AM »
War sucks no man wants war as a marine I can say this but we are prepared if needed and it was necessary ..
but at least we didn't get brained washed by some 5'5 boy loving drug addicted neurotic pussy with s bad stash

German's were defending themselves from encroaching mass murdering communists (who were funded by American bankers and supported by the US military).

Who was brainwashed.....?

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2018, 05:51:10 AM »
German's were defending themselves from encroaching mass murdering communists (who were funded by American bankers and supported by the US military).

ohhhhhh that's why they killed all those jewish people and invaded Europe oh my mistake ::)On September 1, 1939, Germany invaded Poland, which triggered World War II. Germany then invaded numerous other countries including most of Europe and north Africa. In the Thirties, Germany occupied Austria and, later, Czechoslovakia. That must have been because of the mean bankers
p

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2018, 05:53:17 AM »
ohhhhhh that's why they killed all those jewish people and invaded Europe oh my mistake ::)On September 1, 1939, Germany invaded Poland, which triggered World War II. Germany then invaded numerous other countries including most of Europe and north Africa. In the Thirties, Germany occupied Austria and, later, Czechoslovakia. That must have been because of the mean bankers

Oh my lord you are ignorant.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2018, 06:04:32 AM »
Oh my lord you are ignorant.

really then please convince me that hitler was more than a mass murderer....who thought the jews were ruining germany
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2018, 06:18:43 AM »
We were all in a bad way in the 20s the great depression effected us all and the economy was even worse in Germany hitler was in the right place at the right time in the 30s Germany was weak and its people needed a ruler hitler used that to his advantage.but he went after the jewish people why  Hitler’s hatred of the Jews was probably jealousy. After World War I, he saw that a lot of Germans were without jobs and struggling. Instead of looking at the war as the root cause of the economic problem, he blamed the Jews for the sorry state...
p

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2018, 07:01:25 AM »
We were all in a bad way in the 20s the great depression effected us all and the economy was even worse in Germany hitler was in the right place at the right time in the 30s Germany was weak and its people needed a ruler hitler used that to his advantage.but he went after the jewish people why  Hitler’s hatred of the Jews was probably jealousy. After World War I, he saw that a lot of Germans were without jobs and struggling. Instead of looking at the war as the root cause of the economic problem, he blamed the Jews for the sorry state...

He saw Jews as playing a major role in the bolshevik revolution and feared a similar communist revolution would take place in Germany.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2018, 07:08:23 AM »

The Treaty of Versailles really screwed Germany after WWI.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2018, 07:33:28 AM »

Yes
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2018, 07:34:10 AM »

This is correct.
h

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2018, 07:37:54 AM »
I bought a book years ago on my travels that had some pretty gruesome WW2 images in it.  I let my dad borrow it.  Next time I go up, will have to get it back and scan some of the images in it. 

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2018, 07:42:40 AM »
Machine gun team with MG34 at the Eastern Front.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2018, 08:52:38 AM »
The Treaty of Versailles really screwed Germany after WWI.

That was probably one of the main catalysts for WW2.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2018, 09:25:07 AM »
Young German Wehrmacht soldiers are photographed after capture by the British Arm's 11th Armoured Division.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2018, 01:22:26 PM »
Back when people weren't p00sies.

If the war didn't kill them, those cigarettes certainly will.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2018, 01:52:10 PM »

Flak towers, the strongest buildings ever build  8)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2018, 04:02:29 PM »
German treatment of Soviet POWs: Soviet POW camps during Operation Barbarossa were often no more than barbed wire enclosures in the open. Conditions were oftentimes worse than concentration camps.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2018, 04:24:05 PM »

Hah what a joke you are. The Germans got smashed by Russian farmers and peasants. Hitler was a midget who looked like a Jew and had jewish blood. The country would have never made it even if they would have won, as the the true brains were the Jews who came to the US and created the bomb that would have been dropped on Berlin if the Germans would not have already surrendered. Russia owned your shit and shoved it down your little man beeks. German bitches crying for their mom's.