Author Topic: WW2 Pics - Discussion  (Read 24829 times)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Re: WW2 Pics - Discussion
« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2018, 02:08:18 AM »
Happy young mothers at Dachau concentration camp.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2018, 11:01:04 AM »
Yes, in fact, they are.

It was called "de-nazification" and it has been pounded into them since childhood.    The message, basically, is "have no racial pride" and "never question" the new left wing rules.

How pathetic.  "Poor Germans dindu nuffin!  It's not their fault that they're mindless programmed automatons!"   :'(     

Meanwhile, as they're voting for Merkel and importing shitskin brain-dead Arabs by the million, they have decent people that are getting no support at all, like Götz Kubitschek. 

By the way, if you gave a shit about Germany or Europe, you'd drop the idiotic Nazi fetish.  The surest way to the utter defeat of the right wing is to cling to defeated ideologies.  People like you are the reason the real Right is associated with lunatics and weirdos, and can hardly be discussed in polite company.  If you had half a brain, you'd sit down, shut up, send half of your paycheck to AmRen or IdentityEvropa, and get involved with your local community.  But you're a moron, so you do counterproductive things.

kevin25

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2018, 11:11:21 AM »
&bpctr=1525200065

werewolf operative

« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2018, 10:23:20 PM »
How pathetic.  "Poor Germans dindu nuffin!  It's not their fault that they're mindless programmed automatons!"   :'(     

Meanwhile, as they're voting for Merkel and importing shitskin brain-dead Arabs by the million, they have decent people that are getting no support at all, like Götz Kubitschek. 

By the way, if you gave a shit about Germany or Europe, you'd drop the idiotic Nazi fetish.  The surest way to the utter defeat of the right wing is to cling to defeated ideologies.  People like you are the reason the real Right is associated with lunatics and weirdos, and can hardly be discussed in polite company.  If you had half a brain, you'd sit down, shut up, send half of your paycheck to AmRen or IdentityEvropa, and get involved with your local community.  But you're a moron, so you do counterproductive things.

IE is an absolute shit show.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2018, 12:03:08 AM »
IE is an absolute shit show.

Because LARPing as a Nazi on a message board is so much more effective, am I right?  No tactics have ever been more effective than Stormfront tactics!  Look at all that they've achieved! 

::)   ::)   ::)

Give me a break. There are people actually trying to do real things, in the real world. And then there are counter-productive subhumans who hang out in their online ghettos or echo-chambers, all trying to be edgier than the next guy -- these people like "Muscleman-2017" do nothing for the cause, in fact they actually hurt it.

be back

« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2018, 12:09:06 AM »

their diets haven't kicked in yet....

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2018, 12:30:43 AM »
How pathetic.  "Poor Germans dindu nuffin!  It's not their fault that they're mindless programmed automatons!"   :'(    

By the way, if you gave a shit about Germany or Europe, you'd drop the idiotic Nazi fetish.  The surest way to the utter defeat of the right wing is to cling to defeated ideologies.  People like you are the reason the real Right is associated with lunatics and weirdos, and can hardly be discussed in polite company.  If you had half a brain, you'd sit down, shut up, send half of your paycheck to AmRen or IdentityEvropa, and get involved with your local community.  But you're a moron, so you do counterproductive things.

No, you are the moron.

The "nazi fetish" is the stick they are killing Europe with.  It is THEIR WEAPON against Europe.    Unless it is understood, the disease will progress.

It's ignorant cowardly right wingers that want to scream NAZZIIIs are evill!!!!  who are helping hasten the murder of Europeans.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2018, 12:44:26 AM »
Auschwitz maternity ward - Over 3,000 live births were registered there, with not a single infant death while Auschwitz was in operation under German rule.

;D ;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2018, 12:44:57 AM »

;) :D

werewolf operative

« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2018, 12:45:23 AM »
Because LARPing as a Nazi on a message board is so much more effective, am I right?  No tactics have ever been more effective than Stormfront tactics!  Look at all that they've achieved! 

So fashy haircuts and torchlight marches are ok as long as you're wearing white polo's and khaki's right? How about the cringe worthy interviews with spencer after a few glasses of scotch?

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2018, 12:47:20 AM »
No, you are the moron.

The "nazi fetish" is the stick they are killing Europe with.  It is THEIR WEAPON against Europe.    Unless it is understood, the disease will progress.

It's ignorant cowardly right wingers that want to scream NAZZIIIs are evill!!!!  who are helping hasten the murder of Europeans.

You retarded?  

Your position makes no sense.  On the one hand you claim that Germans are all brainwashed automatons raised to hate and fear Nazis from birth.  On the other, you claim that LARPing as an internet Nazi is the optimal strategy.  Are you blind to the facts that your Nazi act is bound to make them despise you, make them feel morally superior to you, make them double-down on their incredibly foolish but "morally just" positions, and that it can never translate into real-world activity because Nazi fetishism attracts losers and idiots like yourself exclusively?  It's the most counter-productive and stupid strategy in the world.

What you should do is invest in community, in organization, in growing a family and accumulating wealth that you can donate to the right causes -- like AmRen and IE, if you're an American, as both of them do good work.  Instead you pretend to be edgy on the internet, and you're doing far more harm than good.  Your idol Hitler would probably have you shot.

werewolf operative

« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2018, 12:50:28 AM »

I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2018, 12:51:08 AM »
You retarded?  

Your position makes no sense.  On the one hand you claim that Germans are all brainwashed automatons raised to hate and fear Nazis from birth.  On the other, you claim that LARPing as an internet Nazi is the optimal strategy.  Are you blind to the facts that your Nazi act is bound to make them despise you, make them feel morally superior to you, make them double-down on their incredibly foolish but "morally just" positions, and that it can never translate into real-world activity because Nazi fetishism attracts losers and idiots like yourself exclusively?  It's the most counter-productive and stupid strategy in the world.

What you should do is invest in community, in organization, in growing a family and accumulating wealth that you can donate to the right causes -- like AmRen and IE, if you're an American, as both of them do good work.  Instead you pretend to be edgy on the internet, and you're doing far more harm than good.  Your idol Hitler would probably have you shot.

"my position" is just to be honest

evil NAZIS is an evil lie

I tell this to people IN REAL LIFE regularly.

I don't care what ignorant assholes think.

And yeah German's are brainwashed since birth.  I don'tsee how that creates any sort of contradiction.  Besides, it's not just the German's being murdered under the EVIL NAZI we must breed the Europeans out mantra of the (((left)))- it's all whites across the world.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2018, 12:53:23 AM »
So fashy haircuts and torchlight marches are ok as long as you're wearing white polo's and khaki's right? How about the cringe worthy interviews with spencer after a few glasses of scotch?

How about them?  I think that Charlottesville was too much, too soon.  But their hearts were in the right place.  And it's just the beginning.

Richard Spencer needs to take a break, but he's worth a thousand Stormfronters.  Pretending to be a Nazi online, clinging to defeated ideologies, and "poor Germans dindu nuffin" victim mentalities - these are surefire ways to achieve nothing at all.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2018, 01:00:54 AM »
"my position" is just to be honest

evil NAZIS is an evil lie

I tell this to people IN REAL LIFE regularly.

I don't care what ignorant assholes think.

And yeah German's are brainwashed since birth.  I don'tsee how that creates any sort of contradiction.  Besides, it's not just the German's being murdered under the EVIL NAZI we must breed the Europeans out mantra of the (((left)))- it's all whites across the world.

What's more important, sane immigration and social policies, or defending the honor of the Nazi party? Pick one. Modern European people view Nazis as irredeemable evil, so if you conflate the two, you'll have the baby thrown out with the bathwater.

In short, hitching your cart to the Nazi wagon is stupid and irresponsible. You're not fighting today's battle. You're fighting a battle that was lost 70 years ago. And you're doing more harm than good.

werewolf operative

« Reply #90 on: May 02, 2018, 01:02:51 AM »
How about them?  I think that Charlottesville was too much, too soon.  But their hearts were in the right place.  And it's just the beginning.

Richard Spencer needs to take a break, but he's worth a thousand Stormfronters.  Pretending to be a Nazi online, clinging to defeated ideologies, and "poor Germans dindu nuffin" victim mentalities - these are surefire ways to achieve nothing at all.

My great grandfather was awarded the iron cross in WWI and my grandfather served in in the wehrmacht in WWII. I know firsthand how Germans were made to feel. It was never discussed, ever. The only reason I know what I know is because my father told me after my oma & opa died.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #91 on: May 02, 2018, 02:53:18 AM »

You'll get called a "Nazi" by your political enemies regardless of how much you attempt to distance yourself from the ideology. It really makes no difference now. Spencer gets called a Nazi all the time. Heck, even flamboyant conservative homosexuals like Milo often get called one. 
Besides, calling people "shitskin" is hardly going to go down well in polite company either.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2018, 06:41:46 AM »
You'll get called a "Nazi" by your political enemies regardless of how much you attempt to distance yourself from the ideology. It really makes no difference now. Spencer gets called a Nazi all the time. Heck, even flamboyant conservative homosexuals like Milo often get called one. 
Besides, calling people "shitskin" is hardly going to go down well in polite company either.

Are you aware of a little thing called "rhetoric"?  When they call you a Nazi, they're being rhetorical -- they don't mean that you're a member of the Nazi Party.  What they're actually saying is that you're a superlatively disgusting Right-wing person.  That you hold immoral views that should not be countenanced or considered.

Furthermore, they not actually talking to you.  They're addressing the crowd while making it seem like they're talking to you.  In effect, they're communicating to their fellow leftists that you're a person to be shunned and avoided.   

By responding to this skillful rhetorical trick with "the Nazis really weren't evil, guys!" you make yourself into a useful idiot for the Left.  Because (a) they're not buying it, (b) they don't give a shit, and (c) it actually vindicates their rhetorical trick by giving it a veneer of truth. 

And this is why Nazi LARPers are doomed to total irrelevance forever.  They are boogeymen and useful idiots.  If they didn't exist, the ACLU and the ADL would have to create them.

The best response to their rhetorical trick is to foster community and family, be an honorable man, and hew closely to icons that still mean something and don't inspire immediate revulsion.  The American flag is a particularly good option.  I'm a White Nationalist and a traditionalist, and a real American.  Nazi fetishism is abhorrent to me as something both alien and horribly counterproductive.

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: May 02, 2018, 06:45:25 AM »

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: May 02, 2018, 06:50:20 AM »

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #95 on: May 02, 2018, 06:57:26 AM »
German officers examine the Normandy coast.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #96 on: May 02, 2018, 07:00:45 AM »

werewolf operative

« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2018, 10:30:31 AM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: May 02, 2018, 06:31:39 PM »
STFU idiot.

Germany was not responsible for both wars.

Churchill and the 'allies" caused WWII.

If America and Russia have to put down Germany again it will be for good so revisionist liberals like you can't rewrite history because there will nothing to write anymore. Germany will cease to exist.

werewolf operative

« Reply #99 on: May 02, 2018, 06:58:25 PM »