Author Topic: NPP - disappointed..  (Read 3292 times)

gh2

• Getbig II
NPP - disappointed..
« on: March 29, 2018, 03:40:09 AM »
So I decided to do a minor blast this summer with test prop and NPP. It's been maybe 10 years since I last did short esters and wanted to test it again. Basically I wanted to see if I could get less bloat and still get some mass and strength increase. I usually do test/deca in the winter and love it. I get by with 250mg test e + 100mg deca per week and feel great on it. Of course I won't get bigger on it but it boosts everything up a notch and makes my muscle pop.

I started with 50mg eod of each (prop/npp) and didn't get much out of that. Increased it to 100mg eod and am still not seeing/feeling much. The bloat is way less but that's about it of effects other than a drastic increase in libido. Hardly any strength, slightly more mass but overall i gotta say I am disappointed, I was expecting more. I don't see the point in going to 200mg eod, the cost effectiveness would be shit.

Usually most people like the shorter acting nandrolone and I am reasonably sure it's real as I do feel something but if it's correct dosed I couldn't say. Anybody else had the same experience?

EasternHammer

• Getbig II
Re: NPP - disappointed..
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 04:03:33 AM »
  I found NPP very effective but that being said, I didn't really enjoy the effects.  I used 600mg a week and gained 25 pounds in 8 weeks.  Huge mass gains.  But I held water everywhere like you wouldn't believe and didn't get any strength boost, so for my powerlifting purposes it was a bust. 

I think you have to use a lot of this stuff to really get super gains out of it, particularly if you have a bigger frame naturally.  I think the guys who get away with low doses are skinnier types.  I don't think I would use this drug again, it just adds too much water weight and makes me look terrible after about a month.  I bloat way too much on it. 

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 08:01:45 AM »
  I found NPP very effective but that being said, I didn't really enjoy the effects.  I used 600mg a week and gained 25 pounds in 8 weeks.  Huge mass gains.  But I held water everywhere like you wouldn't believe and didn't get any strength boost, so for my powerlifting purposes it was a bust. 

I think you have to use a lot of this stuff to really get super gains out of it, particularly if you have a bigger frame naturally.  I think the guys who get away with low doses are skinnier types.  I don't think I would use this drug again, it just adds too much water weight and makes me look terrible after about a month.  I bloat way too much on it. 

I concur in your findings. I see the mass already on it's way but it doesn't look as good as deca and as you say, no strength. Weird though that the strength is not up given the increased water retention. I too will not use it again...shouldn't have bought 6 vials going on reputation and memory from 10 years ago... ::)

Thanks for the reply!

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 10:17:37 AM »
How was your diet???? I am a bloater myself but its completely diet based on gear. I finally figured out how to run high test and stay super lean rather than my past years of being a fat pig on it

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 01:49:50 AM »
How was your diet???? I am a bloater myself but its completely diet based on gear. I finally figured out how to run high test and stay super lean rather than my past years of being a fat pig on it

True, diet is important. My diet is the same that made me look good on test/deca. On prop/npp I look like I'm on trt....nothing special. I welcome a little bit of bloat though, it gives me strength and cushions my joints. I'm past the time where I obsessed about being super lean year round, been there done that. Nobody gives a f*ck anyway and I am tired of obsessing about my diet all the time. As long as I am in reasonable shape and have a visible six pick I am good.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2018, 09:28:21 AM »
Its weird to me NPP is about the same as deca.
But i guess over time deca builds up to higher levels of nandrolone, giving you more effect. Also the retention you get is probably better too.