Author Topic: Pulse Nightclub Shooter's Father, longtime FBI Informant  (Read 414 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Pulse Nightclub Shooter's Father, longtime FBI Informant
« on: March 29, 2018, 05:09:59 PM »
Seddique Mateen, father of Pulse nightclub shooter, revealed as longtime FBI informant

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/seddique-mateen-fbi-informant-father-omar-matteen-pulse-nightclub-shooter-updates-2018-03-26/

LOS ANGELES -- A federal judge in Orlando, Florida, refused to declare a mistrial in the case of the widow of the Pulse nightclub shooter. This followed a revelation in court Monday about the shooter's father.

After the Pulse massacre, Seddique Mateen became an outspoken figure, condemning his son Omar Mateen's actions and not shying away from the spotlight. He was even spotted at a 2016 rally for Hillary Clinton.

His name is in the headlines again today during the trial of Mateen's widow, Noor Salman, who is accused of knowing what her husband's plot to shoot up the nightclub that would end up killing 49 people.

Federal prosecutors revealed in court that Seddique Mateen had been a confidential FBI informant "at various points" between January 2005 and June 2016, the month the shooting happened.
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Pulse Nightclub Shooter's Father, longtime FBI Informant
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 05:10:54 PM »
Seddique Mateen, father of Pulse nightclub shooter, revealed as longtime FBI informant

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/seddique-mateen-fbi-informant-father-omar-matteen-pulse-nightclub-shooter-updates-2018-03-26/

LOS ANGELES -- A federal judge in Orlando, Florida, refused to declare a mistrial in the case of the widow of the Pulse nightclub shooter. This followed a revelation in court Monday about the shooter's father.

After the Pulse massacre, Seddique Mateen became an outspoken figure, condemning his son Omar Mateen's actions and not shying away from the spotlight. He was even spotted at a 2016 rally for Hillary Clinton.

His name is in the headlines again today during the trial of Mateen's widow, Noor Salman, who is accused of knowing what her husband's plot to shoot up the nightclub that would end up killing 49 people.

Federal prosecutors revealed in court that Seddique Mateen had been a confidential FBI informant "at various points" between January 2005 and June 2016, the month the shooting happened.

:o

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 08:00:55 PM »
This blew my tits off when I heard it too.

What does it mean, I don't know......but something makes me uneasy about it.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 08:14:51 PM »
I don't get it.......  so.....

Obviously I'm missing something here..... but..... no clue what