Author Topic: I've Had One Of The Worst Days Ever.....Lol  (Read 12020 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: I've Had One Of The Worst Days Ever.....Lol
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2018, 10:24:49 PM »
I and a handful of others have some advice, but given the fact you know what you're doing and disregard any advice given, I'll just say I'm sorry you had that kind of day,

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2018, 12:36:07 AM »
At least you always bounce back. I like your new digs. I'm seriously thinking of
selling off the house and getting something really modest and practical so I have
some extra dough to live off of in retirement.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2018, 02:41:38 AM »
Why not live in your new house for a week with no power. Doesn't seem that difficult. Our forefathers had it much worse.

Fuck that,no power I’d go crazy.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2018, 05:41:35 AM »
Well, I don't! I hope tomorrow brings ten times the hardship and pain, leaving "Melly" even more destitute. And then I want to read all about how he fails to triumph over all of these multiplying misfortunes. Vince has a special knack for disaster, for landing in dire straits, for the art of the schlemiel; it's something I've grown accustomed to reading about ever since I came to Getbig; it's a part of its allure, its distinctive brand. And I don't want to ever see this change. In bocca al lupo, Vince. Literally, of course.

God damn it, you're absolutely right.

It's his constant daily turmoil/struggles that keep us "chasing that high" like a heroin addict in an attempt to recreate that first high. Just when we think we could put down the needle, Vince hits us with another more potent dose of whatever is currently decorating the tunica intimas of his veins.

I concur with Dr. Singh. Let the streets of GetBig continue to celebrate our friend's misfortunes.

"1"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2018, 06:05:21 AM »
Guess we won't be buying from those guys....

tell us about your new boyfriend

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2018, 06:23:01 AM »
At least you always bounce back. I like your new digs. I'm seriously thinking of
selling off the house and getting something really modest and practical so I have
some extra dough to live off of in retirement.

Me too. I live in my dream house but it costs too much to live in it. I want to sell it and buy a really modest house sticking the equity in my pocket for such things as big vacations. I wouldn't have to work part time in retirement too.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2018, 06:39:45 AM »

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2018, 06:40:10 AM »
What did you order at mcdonalds?

1 home wrecker

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2018, 06:55:11 AM »
Sorry I haven't been online lately.   As some of you know from my last post, I won't have any power at my new home until April 9th so I've been pretty much camping out lately and getting my showers and hygiene at the gym.  Right now I'm at a McDonalds charging up my phone and using my laptop.

Anyway, I wake up and turn back in the keys to my apartment.   Even though I left plenty of notice and completed my lease agreement with them, they tried to charge my bank account for 1500 bucks for not leaving them enough notice.   I had to go to Wells Fargo to cancel that shit....snake mother fuckers trying to squeeze a last buck out.   I'm glad I'm out of renting apartments.  I then go to In Town Suites as I thought I would hang there for 7 days since I had no power.  Soon as I pulled the bedsheet off, a bunch of bedbugs came flying out....NO FUCKING THANK YOU...REFUND PLEASE!!!    Then I go to a store to get a fast charger for my S8 as my other charger was pretty slow but the machine was down.     I then head back home and as I get on the highway I hear a loud bang and my rear right tire was completely torn to shreds.   I then pull over to get the spare put on and limp back home to be in time for the appointment. The guy from Gutter Guard came out for what was suppose to be a free estimate....instead they send a piece of shit salesman who refused to give an estimate unless I gave him a credit card.   Guess we won't be buying from those guys....not like they were going to make much off of my place.  I'll just call my old boss from Lowes instead.   I then hump down to Rick Auto Tire to have the tire checked....apparantly, I had ran over a bunch of metal pieces and it actually cut the rest of my tires pretty bad.   So I went ahead and bought 4 new tires for my trusty old Ford Taurus along with an alignment for 489 bucks....it was about time anyway as I've had them on the car for about 4 years.

Its all good because I was still able to hit the gym and sauna.....but man I'm glad this day is about to end....lol :P
1. You knew this.
2. How much time in term of notification did you give the leasing office? And was that within the time that they stipulated in your leasing contract?
3. Always check the ratings of hotels/motels to see if they have or ever had a bedbug problem. Surprises like these can be minimized.
4. Always, ALWAYS have multiple chargers. Keep at least one spare in your car, and one spare in your work bag.
5. You should know this about gutter guard and salesmen, so be prepared . Hell, even with cars you don't get "free estimates of what needs to be fix"
6. That's your own fault for not paying attention and having four year old tires on your car. Did you cheap out on tires this time? What brand did you get, and what was the mileage that they are rated for? And does Rick Auto Tire have a road side hazard policy, refund as well as a return policy? It's sometimes best to go the tire chain route (Pepboys, Mr. Tire, Merchant Tire, Goodyear, etc) because of their policies, which also include brake checks, free wheel alignments, tire rotations (certain stipulations), free patches, or replacements, refunds, etc.  
No one keeps tires on their daily driver car for four years, because the tires can dry rot. If not be run down to the belts. What the hell is wrong with you? All this stuff that is not purely coincidence, but in several cases negligence on your part, ignorance and gross oversight.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2018, 07:00:34 AM »
You’re put off by bedbugs? You suck cock and mess about in mens’ asses.

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2018, 07:03:01 AM »
your own tv-show, a sweet ride and the great outdoors
sounds to me you're doing great vince

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2018, 07:37:33 AM »
At least your still holding on to that ‘safety fat’ in case a real emergency strikes.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2018, 07:44:55 AM »
I think I recommended earlier just how you're living now until the electric guy comes over to do 'watt' elecric guys actually do to make the light bulbs shine  ... ruff-it-up a bit in the dark and use the gym to clean up once a day at least.

I do know that McDonald's coffee is supposed to be among the best, but unlike the likes of Mr. Champion ... I know zilch about rain gutters and electricity.

But I'm available if you ever question the validity of Quantum Mechanics.

Vince, what type of severe weather do you get back there?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2018, 02:00:37 PM »
The keilbasa story was much more entertaining.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2018, 02:08:23 PM »
"Right now I'm at a McDonalds charging up my phone and using my laptop."

LOL at this lame excuse for being almost morbidly obese...

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2018, 02:19:11 PM »
I love the simplicity behind Vince's life. He doesn't sweat the small stuff and he marches to the beat of his own drum.

Most of us can't divorce ourselves from the lifestyles we lead or from adhering to social expectations that somewhat define or provides us with the illusion of status.

Vince says fuck that and just does it his way.

Good for you man,

"1"

Yes indeed. I envy this man. Good 4 you Vince. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2018, 06:17:59 PM »
tell us about your new boyfriend

I caught the "we" too. What's the deal Vince?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2018, 06:39:58 PM »
I love the simplicity behind Vince's life. He doesn't sweat the small stuff and he marches to the beat of his own drum.

Most of us can't divorce ourselves from the lifestyles we lead or from adhering to social expectations that somewhat define or provides us with the illusion of status.

Vince says fuck that and just does it his way.

Good for you man,

"1"

it is not so simply. Melvin can't afford a better lifestyle.

chess315

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2018, 08:19:12 PM »
I agree that's not shit for a rough day but besides that you brought it all onto your self probably big lenny getting back at you besides that point i have to deal with murders on a regular basis that is nothing

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2018, 08:57:13 PM »
Vince, where are you, we need updates.  Are you okay?   ???

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2018, 09:17:16 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2018, 08:12:08 AM »
Vince, where are you, we need updates.  Are you okay?   ???

I'm fine, just sitting at McDonald drinking my coffee before I hit the gym.  Then I'm headed to Asheville for the weekend.   I've just not been posting much because I'm unpacking and setting things up in the house.
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2018, 08:18:14 AM »

I'm fine, just sitting at McDonald drinking my coffee before I hit the gym.  Then I'm headed to Asheville for the weekend.   I've just not been posting much because I'm unpacking and setting things up in the house.

Who are "we"?

Who replaced Vissy? Jodels?
Q

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2018, 09:14:58 AM »
LOL at some of the comments here.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2018, 02:17:54 PM »

You don't go there to train , just to watch sweaty dudes and maybe get lucky later.