Author Topic: These Samoans/Maori etc have crazy genetics  (Read 6719 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
These Samoans/Maori etc have crazy genetics
« on: March 30, 2018, 10:25:41 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: These Samoans/Maori etc have crazy genetics
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 12:05:00 PM »
Still they wouldn't be able to survive the average pub brawl in England.  >:(

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 12:05:24 PM »

Yeah them somoans are strong and thick but 10 years from now he will be a 400 lb sumo looking fat shit.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 02:48:19 PM »
iF they stay active they can be beasts but they have the lazy gene and that kicks in fast and furious.  It’s like those thick girls Kwon  loves.   They have a 3 year shelf life.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 03:14:00 PM »
I've seen some of the craziest genectics out in Hawaii, Samoans are masssive people. Theres a Samoan guy on my ship, they call him Tiny, dude is 6'3 350 pounds, he's got like 7 brothers and says they call him "Tiny" because he's the smallest guy in his tribe, played for the Samoan national rugby team when he was younger.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 03:54:27 PM »
we'll see how their genetics hold up against the most superior "advanced sports science supported" BBC in the world

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2018, 04:27:33 PM »
I've seen some of the craziest genectics out in Hawaii, Samoans are masssive people. Theres a Samoan guy on my ship, they call him Tiny, dude is 6'3 350 pounds, he's got like 7 brothers and says they call him "Tiny" because he's the smallest guy in his tribe, played for the Samoan national rugby team when he was younger.
I believe American Samoa has the highest rate of obesity in the US. Hawaii is not far behind.
And with obesity comes other issues, as well as shorter life span.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2018, 10:27:41 PM »
All POKE bowls precontest time for these guys.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2018, 10:31:22 PM »
I hardly see any slim Maori, all a gone so fat, young kids of 100kg !.

Typical Maori breakfast (no bs here): loaf of bread & jar of honey  :P + 1l of coke.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2018, 02:55:32 AM »
I believe American Samoa has the highest rate of obesity in the US. Hawaii is not far behind.
And with obesity comes other issues, as well as shorter life span.

Hawaii was rated among the top 3 healthiest States. The fatties were in the South:
Mississippi, Arkansas....

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2018, 03:09:30 AM »

Hawaii was rated among the top 3 healthiest States. The fatties were in the South:

American diet on Hawaii  = fat Polynesians

French diet on Tahiti = slim Polynesians

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2018, 05:02:20 AM »

My bad, I think i remember a report how a lot of people of Samoan/Polynesian descent have high obesity rates on the island. In fact, Hawaii is ranked #2, as of 2017.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2018, 05:28:27 AM »
Some of the nicest people on the planet too.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2018, 07:03:53 AM »
American diet on Hawaii  = fat Polynesians

French diet on Tahiti = slim Polynesians

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2018, 09:56:01 AM »
when i was a bouncer i worked with guy from wallis and futuna, they were all huge guy (some of them 400lbs), strong as hell without lifting, but alcoholic psycho
asstropin

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2018, 12:41:36 PM »
1/4th of Samoans have an obesity gene. That and other factors show most are going to be muscular or fat fucks.
A

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2018, 01:49:33 PM »

agree, very friendly & naive

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2018, 01:51:42 PM »
Still they wouldn't be able to survive the average pub brawl in England.  >:(

bull, thick skulls ,build like tiger tanks

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2018, 02:11:08 PM »
It's in their genetic makeup, just like blacks are great runners.

Generally Samoans/Maori are very massive and strong, and many are obese as well.

But rarely do you see a slim Maori with a thin bonestructure.
Q

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2018, 07:20:22 AM »

Are you kidding? I lived in Hawaii foy years. Samoans have a reputation for going beserk when they drink or get upset.Every year there was a big Samoan celebration at Ala Moana park and the cops had to be bussed in to stop the riots... Them and Hawain's fill the prisons in Hawaii...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2018, 08:03:23 AM »
There's only three places Samoan size is "normal".  Samoa, jail and the NFL.  As a people, they're not really known for being athletic and they don't seem to show up much in WSM.  As it goes for all humans, I've known some good people from Samoa and some real assholes and I'd give the nod to the good folks but it's true that the assholes always stand out in our memories.

In general their strength is there due to the same reason it's there for gorillas and gymnasts, although gymnasts are quite small in comparison.  They use their bodies to actually move themselves around.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2018, 10:25:13 AM »
Not all Samoans are huge, either fat or muscular, but most can tend to be. .My two sisters and mother are average height and somewhat slim.  At 6'1 and around 240-245 I would be considered (ego aside) somewhat muscular and a wide body, even at 46 years of age.

Acquiring  the white European diet/eating habits for a few century's has change the basic Samoan metabolism towards holding on to becoming obese.. Included are drinking problems, which Polynesians do not handle well. . Diabetes and heart disease a serious worry.  White man ways give white man sickness, something I had been told since childhood. .

Samoan's joints/ligaments/tendons are thicker. That would be shoulder, hips, knees, wrist, etc. Designed by genetics to be stronger and lift heavier.. As blacks have  genetics to be quicker and in return faster in sports..... NBA,NFL..etc.. My two cousins benched just above 400 for 7-8 reps. in high school. And that was not their favorite lift, just something they did for the football strength coach. (in college 500) Seen a couple of Samoan women bench around the 300 mark. Saw one older gentleman, who never lifted anything heavier than a 40oz, muscle up 220 from the floor and jerk press it overhead for a couple of reps. Dropped the bar and just walked away like it was just a natural thing everyone did.

Samoan's can be friendly, usually are.  Even somewhat private people. Just don't care for anyone's BS thrown their way. Always have the A hole or gang member, giving everyone else a bad name. But again, drinking is a major problem. White man's ways, white man's problems.
\

F

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2018, 06:38:55 PM »
There's only three places Samoan size is "normal".  Samoa, jail and the NFL.  As a people, they're not really known for being athletic and they don't seem to show up much in WSM.  As it goes for all humans, I've known some good people from Samoa and some real assholes and I'd give the nod to the good folks but it's true that the assholes always stand out in our memories.

In general their strength is there due to the same reason it's there for gorillas and gymnasts, although gymnasts are quite small in comparison.  They use their bodies to actually move themselves around.

Once again showing everybody how stupid and naive you are.

"Samoan size" normal in jail? Fuck, you're stupid. 99% of people in jail are less than 160lbs, just like that dead tweaker brother of yours who you were deathly afraid of.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2018, 08:05:41 PM »
Once again showing everybody how stupid and naive you are.

"Samoan size" normal in jail? Fuck, you're stupid. 99% of people in jail are less than 160lbs, just like that dead tweaker brother of yours who you were deathly afraid of.

I could check if I wanted to but doubt you've been in a Hawaiian jail, PBJ.  You da kine mahu.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2018, 01:08:00 AM »
"Superior genetics".....but being able to bench a lot does not get you very far in 2018, job or career or money wise...

Asians seem to be a lot more succesful than Samoans, with regards to succeeding in getting well paid jobs, nice house/car/income/education and such

Standing at the door of a disco doesn't seem like a brilliant carreer move to me