Author Topic: What do you think of nolotil?  (Read 3568 times)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
What do you think of nolotil?
« on: April 03, 2018, 10:28:31 AM »
This stuff can be bought legally in Spanish pharmacies. It comes in 5 cc amps that you inject locally into a lagging bodypart and get a local imflammation. Much like esiclene. I tried it in 04 and gained  1.5 inch on my arms before a show.
Have you ever tried it and what do you think?
MIRAGETROPIN

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: What do you think of nolotil?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 11:51:40 AM »
I tried a few shots many years ago in bis and tris twice a week for a month a few hours before workout the pumps were legit skin splitting and the most painful thing I ever experienced while lifting but it felt awesome.I remember being 240 and arms were 21” cold and I measured pumped at 23.25 then after pump gone they stayed above 22-22.5” until next shot.Did that for a month as my buddy gave me a few of them and then there was no more or else I prob would have kept doing it.

The extreme tightness was a great feeling.added a lot of stretch marks that month.haha.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 01:17:13 PM »

I wouldn't know anything about this particular compound.  But having seen what lengths people will go to nowadays I could almost guarantee you that at one point sooner or later (that's if it hasn't happened already) some idiot somewhere will try sticking some in his pecker...   ouch!:-X
T

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 01:29:14 PM »
I wouldn't know anything about this particular compound.  But having seen what lengths people will go to nowadays I could almost guarantee you that at one point sooner or later (that's if it hasn't happened already) some idiot somewhere will try sticking some in his pecker...   ouch!:-X

Many have already done that from what I have read

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2018, 01:34:24 PM »
How does that help build the body?  ???

be back

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2018, 01:46:33 PM »
 :-X

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2018, 02:05:12 PM »
^^^^^^  Yuck...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2018, 02:22:41 PM »
Not sure if I ever used it, but I know I tried Caverject back around 02/04 & thought it worked well. Put it in my lateral delts, as my rear delts overpowered them & put it in the long head of my tri's to see how much more they'd "blow up"( that sounds lame AF, I know. Couldn't think of a diff term... My tri's have alwaus been good, wanted to see how big/round they could get)..? & thebshit did what it was supposed to. Just didn't last very long. Few hrs or so, but didn't blur any desperation. Although I was only about 7-8%(tjatbwas when I was still lean yr round and couldn't get above 10-12% if I tried).

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2018, 03:21:33 PM »
This stuff can be bought legally in Spanish pharmacies. It comes in 5 cc amps that you inject locally into a lagging bodypart and get a local imflammation. Much like esiclene. I tried it in 04 and gained  1.5 inch on my arms before a show.
Have you ever tried it and what do you think?
Although it ain't like the Levrone and Flex Wheeler Special.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2018, 08:22:46 AM »
I always wonderd if Levrone was a hardcore esiclene or nolotil guy when he was on top. He sure looked like it. Not so much synthol but esiclene. Maybe he was an uber freak but i think there was more to the ecuation in his hey days. What do u think?
MIRAGETROPIN

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2018, 08:37:25 AM »
I tried a few shots many years ago in bis and tris twice a week for a month a few hours before workout the pumps were legit skin splitting and the most painful thing I ever experienced while lifting but it felt awesome.I remember being 240 and arms were 21” cold and I measured pumped at 23.25 then after pump gone they stayed above 22-22.5” until next shot.Did that for a month as my buddy gave me a few of them and then there was no more or else I prob would have kept doing it.

The extreme tightness was a great feeling.added a lot of stretch marks that month.haha.

You got some very impressive results there! Damn. I guess you have some very long muscle insertions. My do suck. I went from 19-20.
MIRAGETROPIN