Author Topic: for the racists on this board  (Read 10545 times)

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
for the racists on this board
« on: April 04, 2018, 01:44:44 PM »
fact
'There are about 1% differences between the genomes of humans and the genomes of chimps. And there's 0.1% differences between the genomes of any two individuals, humans. But if you're thinking about it, out of a three billion base sequence, that amounts to roughly three million differences between any two individuals. Now there have been a number of international projects, very large projects, that aim to sequence the genomes of thousands of individuals and to create a map of all the sequence variation along the human genome.'

point
'Nevertheless, each person will still have a relatively small number of variants that are going to be rare, or relatively unique.'

now fuck off with the racist comments and conspiracy theories and try to utter a sentence that approaches logic, like I am unique but not at the same time. Just like light with its dual nature, a particle and a wave simultaneously.

KSA

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: for the racists on this board
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 01:47:31 PM »
what is your haplogroup ?

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 01:49:49 PM »
you can figure it out easily from my signature

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 02:02:12 PM »
Which are the genomes for kfc and watermelon?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 02:57:35 PM »
you can figure it out easily from my signature

Estonian or Khazakstani  ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 03:15:42 PM »
It seems like that 1% difference is giving us quite a variance in behavior and outcomes.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 03:50:06 PM »
Galeniko?

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2018, 04:07:48 PM »
fact
'There are about 1% differences between the genomes of humans and the genomes of chimps. And there's 0.1% differences between the genomes of any two individuals, humans. But if you're thinking about it, out of a three billion base sequence, that amounts to roughly three million differences between any two individuals. Now there have been a number of international projects, very large projects, that aim to sequence the genomes of thousands of individuals and to create a map of all the sequence variation along the human genome.'

point
'Nevertheless, each person will still have a relatively small number of variants that are going to be rare, or relatively unique.'

now fuck off with the racist comments and conspiracy theories and try to utter a sentence that approaches logic, like I am unique but not at the same time. Just like light with its dual nature, a particle and a wave simultaneously.

that's all great in the grand scheme of things. it'd be nice if everyone on all sides could keep this in mind.   but people in general and en masse are stupid, superstitious and vicious. in a short ammount of time comments added to this thread will illustrate this point.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 04:34:22 PM »
Which are the genomes for kfc and watermelon?

Black eyed peas, gin and juice, NightTrain
h

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2018, 04:53:33 PM »
It seems like that 1% difference is giving us quite a variance in behavior and outcomes.

Haha, exactly.  I think human beings and mice share 97% of their DNA.  It's "only" 3%, so it must make no difference.  ::)

Leftists are so annoying.

PS - if race "doesn't exist", stop blaming Whiteness for everything, stupid left-wing fucks.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2018, 04:59:15 PM »
fact

point

Hmmm that very small amount of difference in genomes is more than
Enough to create a huge disparity in looks / intelligence / behaviour etc

1 Small change in genome
1 giant change in behaviours

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2018, 09:31:54 PM »

Exactly.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2018, 09:40:54 PM »
Don't waste your time on this site.

Old School Ice T  8)

be back

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2018, 02:19:25 AM »
cats share 90% of our DNA

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2018, 02:26:32 AM »

PS - if race "doesn't exist", stop blaming Whiteness for everything, stupid left-wing fucks.

;D :D ;)

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2018, 02:26:59 AM »
cats share 90% of our DNA

explains why some people I know have 9 lives
"

be back

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2018, 02:29:35 AM »
explains why some people I know have 9 lives

;)

I sense they may be on number 8

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2018, 03:27:25 AM »
Could you imagine if it were 2%?

Homicide rates by race. (per 100,000 population):

https://www.acsh.org/news/2017/08/10/african-american-homicide-rate-nearly-quadruple-national-average-11680

20.9 for blacks (non-Hispanic)

4.9 for Hispanics

2.6 for whites (non-Hispanic)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2018, 05:17:15 AM »
I've heard this stupid genome argument before.

Well guess what pal, the mammalian genome is nearly the same for all mammals, including humans! Which means that we HUMANS also have a similar genome rats, dogs, bears, WHALES, bats and so on!!!

BUT... and here's the big BUT... the difference in the genomes dictates just what the fuck we are: COMPLETELY DIFFERENT creatures! So don't fucking tell me that because our genome is similar to a bat or a rat, that we should view rats and bats as our equal, or that the only difference between the races is skin color!

And if all the races were the same, we'd see the same results (civilizations and achievements) from them! We'd also see the same physiology, intelligence, habits, temperament and similarity in culture and language! BUT WE DON'T!

Nice try!

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2018, 07:30:33 AM »

https://www.acsh.org/news/2017/08/10/african-american-homicide-rate-nearly-quadruple-national-average-11680

4.9 for Hispanics

I'm unsure of the numbers and probably could give 2 phucks.  it seems most black homicides are lower end and norc related while whites are more mass ala elementary school and las vegas shootings.  hispanic is probably 99% mexican which i truly could give 2 phucks.  i'd probably settle for the 1-on-1 vs mass events.  keep it moving.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2018, 08:07:01 AM »
If human DNA is 99 % the same as chimps then even 0.1 % difference between humans is huge.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2018, 08:15:04 AM »

4.9 for Hispanics

Can you imagine all the black and Hispanic semen your mom swallows per day?

Cock sucking data by Thin Lizzy mom (per 100,000 population)

85.5 for blacks( non-Hispanic)
13.0 for Hispanics
1.5 for whites (non-Hispanic)

As you can see from this data Thin Lizzy mom doesn't discriminate with her mouth.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2018, 08:30:05 AM »
If human DNA is 99 % the same as chimps then even 0.1 % difference between humans is huge.

See my post above. It's nearly the same for ALL mammals, including fucking bats and whales! So you're right: the importance of the small percentage has a huge consequence!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2018, 10:09:33 AM »

13.0 for Hispanics

As you can see from this data Thin Lizzy mom doesn't discriminate with her mouth.

BOOM!  8)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2018, 10:29:45 AM »

13.0 for Hispanics

Aww, butt hurt little Jay has to take time out from  collecting change on the corner to respond. You don’t want to stay away for too long. Somebody might take your spot.

Sorry get big Homies. These are the facts. Whether you can handle them or not. The problem is that you’ve been coddled for so long by pathetic white liberals that when somebody lays the hard truth on you you melt down.