Author Topic: FBI raids Trumps personal lawyer Michael Cohen  (Read 12074 times)

98mustang

Re: YES! FBI raids Trumps personal lawyer
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2018, 05:02:47 PM »
Melania would likely disagree with you. If she divorced the billionaire in a community property state, she'd still be a billionaire. Being first lady is a temporary job with a max time of 8 years.

solid post

I'm sure Melania is set to get a certain amount if they divorce, plus she would get a huge book deal.  Why would she stay with him lol?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2018, 05:16:39 PM »
Melania would likely disagree with you. If she divorced the billionaire in a community property state, she'd still be a billionaire. Being first lady is a temporary job with a max time of 8 years.

I'm sure even Trump is not dumb enough to get married without a prenup

It's possible that Melanie gets more money in the divorce the longer she stays married

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2018, 05:22:32 PM »
You do realize that Obama was actually fined for campaign finance law violations amounting to milions of dollars? This is still clearly another attempt to take Trump out any way possible.

Maybe he will only get a slight fine/barely any news coverage as Obama did with his actions but I sincerely doubt it.

Lets be consistent here please. Nobody cares about this Stormy thing in the least. Trump has been a womanizer for years (maybe he still is, maybe he isn't, but clearly in his past he was) and it affected nothing when it came to the election.

Is this what you are referencing regarding campaign finance law violations? Obama’s Troubling Internet Fund-Raising Or perhaps this; For critics of the Obama campaign, the audit was a reminder of other reporting errors by the 2008 effort, which campaign officials said they tried to correct in real-time. But independent experts, including former FEC commissioner Michael Toner, said after the audit was released that the infractions were relatively minor, given the scope of the campaign.

The Obama campaign and the DNC paid a $375,000 fine, Which is hardly "millions of dollars" as you posted.

Overstatement is tantamount to lying.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: FBI raids Trumps personal lawyer Michael Cohen
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2018, 05:27:50 PM »
Isn't funny that the Clinton Foundation was shut down as soon as she lost the presidency.

98mustang

« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2018, 05:28:17 PM »
Is this what you are referencing regarding campaign finance law violations? Obama’s Troubling Internet Fund-Raising Or perhaps this; For critics of the Obama campaign, the audit was a reminder of other reporting errors by the 2008 effort, which campaign officials said they tried to correct in real-time. But independent experts, including former FEC commissioner Michael Toner, said after the audit was released that the infractions were relatively minor, given the scope of the campaign.

The Obama campaign and the DNC paid a $375,000 fine, Which is hardly "millions of dollars" as you posted.

boom shut em down Prime!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2018, 05:30:12 PM »
i didnt read other posts in this thread....but what exactly does this have to due with the "Russian Investigation"? hes begging to get fired to make Trump look worse...watch..Trump is holding back....Trump is being PC after the Comey firing...so hes holding back... so he should just fire him

This is about possible Trump campaign finance violations. July 21, 2017 - Rosenstein also gave Mueller the power to investigate "any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a)" — including perjury, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence, and ...

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2018, 05:32:05 PM »
She's tough she bounced back.

She's a lesbian leading her own secret life.

She doesn't care.

The only thing Bill and Hillary truly have in common is their mutual love of c-u-n-t.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2018, 05:38:46 PM »
Isn't funny that the Clinton Foundation was shut down as soon as she lost the presidency.

I don't get the relevance? Why bring up HRC, she's not the president; she lost the election.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2018, 05:44:22 PM »
You brought her up, saying that she was tough and bounced back

She is a criminal in more ways than a mafia Don.

She doesn't care about Bill's infidelities in any other way than in how it threatens their power.

She is a dyke.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2018, 05:45:50 PM »
Trump and Cohen are fucked now.  Cohen will flip on Trump in a heartbeat to save his own ass.  Its been confirmed Cohen did go to Prague to meet with Russian Intelligence operatives before the 2016 election, some of them were hackers.  This confirms part of the Dossier, and Cohen did lie about it.  Cohen knows everything about Trump, and isn't it funny that Trump called Cohen today to 'check in' right after it was announced Cohen is under criminal investigation.  In other words, Trump knows he is fucked, and is trying to find out exactly what Cohen is up to.  Even an amateur lawyer would tell their client not to call Cohen, which makes Trump look even more guilty.  Hope Donnie enjoys his weekend.  

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2018, 05:48:09 PM »
Not gonna happen.

Going for Cohen about Stormy Daniels and Access Hollywood proves that Mueller has nothing.

They are the ones who are over.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2018, 05:54:34 PM »
Not gonna happen.

Going for Cohen about Stormy Daniels and Access Hollywood proves that Mueller has nothing.

They are the ones who are over.

How so? As far as being over, even if Trump is dumb enough to arrange related firings the investigation will continue. It will not be over until Trump is exonerated or charged.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2018, 05:57:26 PM »
They don't have Russian collusion.

They don't have anything.

He won't fire Rosenstein, Mueller or Sessions.

He doesn't have to.

98mustang

« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2018, 06:04:33 PM »
Trump and Cohen are fucked now.  Cohen will flip on Trump in a heartbeat to save his own ass.  Its been confirmed Cohen did go to Prague to meet with Russian Intelligence operatives before the 2016 election, some of them were hackers.  This confirms part of the Dossier, and Cohen did lie about it.  Cohen knows everything about Trump, and isn't it funny that Trump called Cohen today to 'check in' right after it was announced Cohen is under criminal investigation.  In other words, Trump knows he is fucked, and is trying to find out exactly what Cohen is up to.  Even an amateur lawyer would tell their client not to call Cohen, which makes Trump look even more guilty.  Hope Donnie enjoys his weekend.  

trump is screwed

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 13, 2018, 06:05:30 PM »
solid post

I'm sure Melania is set to get a certain amount if they divorce, plus she would get a huge book deal.  Why would she stay with him lol?

RON, ban this muslim .

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2018, 06:09:39 PM »
trump is screwed

how old was your mother at her wedding day ???  6 or 7 yo   ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #116 on: April 13, 2018, 06:14:00 PM »
Having her husbands multiple infidelities as fodder in the world media is no big deal and certainly not humiliating in any way

Guess we could ask Killary..........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #117 on: April 13, 2018, 06:20:33 PM »
Hahaha, chaos!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #118 on: April 13, 2018, 07:23:56 PM »

Oh no... you took away Republican Logic 101

98mustang

« Reply #119 on: April 13, 2018, 07:33:37 PM »
Oh no... you took away Republican Logic 101

x2

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #120 on: April 13, 2018, 08:13:34 PM »
solid post

This from a manlet that thinks his hand has a mind of it's own?  Think about it, buttwipe.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 14, 2018, 07:20:52 AM »

So you are admitting to lying.

Nope, he RECEIVED millions of dollars. Again, might want to check before posting. However that is the norm when it comes to you, though. Point stands. To you campaign finance violations of millions of dollars is perfectly fine when it is Obama, but Trump's (maybe) $130,000 is a big no-no.

You proved my point essentially so thank you. Slap on the wrist for your god.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 14, 2018, 10:11:43 AM »
People.. You think billionaires don't have paid whores on call? At least Playboy girls are classier and understand the whore fee of 130k includes their silence.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2018, 02:02:34 PM »
So you are admitting to lying.

Nope, he RECEIVED millions of dollars. Again, might want to check before posting. However that is the norm when it comes to you, though. Point stands. To you campaign finance violations of millions of dollars is perfectly fine when it is Obama, but Trump's (maybe) $130,000 is a big no-no.

You proved my point essentially so thank you. Slap on the wrist for your god.

Nope.

I posted this: The infractions were relatively minor, given the scope of the campaign.

The major sticking point for the FEC appeared to be a series of missing 48-hour notices for nearly 1,300 contributions totaling more than $1.8 million — an issue that lawyers familiar with the commission’s work say the FEC takes seriously. The notices must be filed on contributions of $1,000 or more that are received within the 20-day window of Election Day.  https://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/obama-2008-campaign-fined-375000-085784

"Slap on the wrist for your god." This is a ridiculous statement. No human is or has ever been my god. Obama was President.  

Here's a pictorial for you. It's for the 2012 election. I'm sure there is something similar for the 2008 election.

Election cycle summary. On February 22, 2008, the New York Times reported for the period through January 31, 2008, with Hillary Clinton's campaign spending $106 million, Barack Obama's campaign spending $115 million and John McCain's committee $41 million.