Author Topic: Assad Didn't Do It - Faked Syrian Gas Attack  (Read 9833 times)

98mustang

Re: Assad Didn't Do It - Faked Syrian Gas Attack
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2018, 12:43:12 PM »
Well, you can say this and that but it is completely different thing what you can prove. Just present the evidence, short and simple? You haven't any? As always, you guys are drooling over statements and claims, while you should base your opinion on the facts. Why this is so difficult to learn? This world is about the facts, and the world of tin foil hat morons is just a parallel universe for the people with extremely low IQ. There the earth is flat, moon is made from cheese and USA government are slaves of the jews just as any other government on this planet. 14 million jews rules this world over the 1.7 billion muslims and 5.3 billion other nationalities. If you find that hard to believe, you can trust the fact that tin foil hat morons don't have even a single evidence to prove it. As you see above, their arguments against my comment are very mature, very correct and filled with real facts. This is all they can do, they are morons, so they are throwing crap all over the place just like bunch of apes  ;D

20 to 40 million Jew's were murdered or more during the holocaust, they are great people, helping USA out now days too.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2018, 09:38:10 PM »
You want people to produce evidence that Assad DIDNT do it?

"The recent alleged ‘gas attack’ in Syria is being used by Western governments & the establishment media as a reason to go to war in the Middle East, however those beating the drums of war have failed to provide any evidence to show who was behind the incident. When analysing the situation in Syria, common sense dictates that the only people who stood to gain anything from carrying out such an attack would be those who wish to fan the flames of war and see Western powers attack the Syrian government forces." - from the youtube page of the video, which claims that Assad didn't do it, because it is just a conspiracy against this fine little dictator. Then there is bunch of links full of antisemit- propaganda and pure crap, and by this some getbig morons try to prove that 14 million jews rule this world of 7 billion people just as they like. I find it hard to believe, almost as hard as it is to believe that there is people stupid enough to believe that crap as "evidence".

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2018, 10:01:24 PM »
"The recent alleged ‘gas attack’ in Syria is being used by Western governments & the establishment media as a reason to go to war in the Middle East, however those beating the drums of war have failed to provide any evidence to show who was behind the incident. When analysing the situation in Syria, common sense dictates that the only people who stood to gain anything from carrying out such an attack would be those who wish to fan the flames of war and see Western powers attack the Syrian government forces." - from the youtube page of the video, which claims that Assad didn't do it, because it is just a conspiracy against this fine little dictator. Then there is bunch of links full of antisemit- propaganda and pure crap, and by this some getbig morons try to prove that 14 million jews rule this world of 7 billion people just as they like. I find it hard to believe, almost as hard as it is to believe that there is people stupid enough to believe that crap as "evidence".
Regarding the first chemical attack, the US now acknowledges they don't have evidence that Assad was behind it. So where is your evidence. We will believe Assad was behind the chemical attacks if presented with evidence. I have not seen the evidence. Have you? All I have to go by is what the US government is saying and they said they did not have any evidence for the first attack. Yet they told us it was Assad 100%. They lied about WMD in Iraq. They lied about the Gulf of Tonkin incident which started the Vietnam War.

You are a moron Ropoopoo. You know why? Because you believe whatever they tell you without even seeing the evidence. I don't find it strange at all that you find it hard to believe anything other than what governments tell you. I doubt you would believe you stepped in shit even if your shoes were brown and smelled like shit. LOL!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2018, 10:04:13 PM »
20 to 40 million Jew's were murdered or more during the holocaust, they are great people, helping USA out now days too.
Are you completely on crack?? Not even the fake jews claim that many. If that number was true there would not be any fake jews alive today!

About 60 million people died in WW2, and most of them were not fake jews.

I've read that fake jews killed about 20 - 40 million white people during the Holomodor though.

be back

« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2018, 10:06:10 PM »

I look at it this way, why would Assad launch a chemical attack on an enemy that he has all but eliminated knowing full well the reaction it would get from the West, it makes more sense that the rebels gassed their own people.

but as you say we will never know as their isnt any evidence either way..

werewolf operative

« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2018, 10:48:20 PM »

be back

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2018, 12:43:30 AM »
Assad is a handsome man, great leader fights for his people, any Assad picture montages?

Ha, Syrian muslim is out .

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Assad speaks
« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2018, 12:47:07 AM »
Spoke of the unprovoked attack and called it "American Agression" the poise this man has and the restraint not to declare war on USA is what real leaders are made of!

Great American targeting.

;D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2018, 12:49:39 AM »

::) ::) ::) not even 6 millions.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2018, 12:53:57 AM »

You are a moron Ropoopoo. You know why? Because you believe whatever they tell you without even seeing the evidence. I don't find it strange at all that you find it hard to believe anything other than what governments tell you. I doubt you would believe you stepped in shit even if your shoes were brown and smelled like shit. LOL!

Ropoo when will you take back 15% of Finland from Russia  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2018, 01:53:44 PM »

Ha,
I’m looking forward to his answer on that one................

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2018, 08:45:38 PM »
I look at it this way, why would Assad launch a chemical attack on an enemy that he has all but eliminated knowing full well the reaction it would get from the West, it makes more sense that the rebels gassed their own people.

but as you say we will never know as their isnt any evidence either way..

It is kind of funny how easily you guys drop that "AAAmerica, fuck yeah!" attitude, when some camel jockey start to feed some bullshit to you. You have no doubt that Assad is telling the truth, while knowing that USA is a jews best friend and that he hate the jews. Of course he is telling the truth, he is honest little dictator, with his great russian friends. No matter how much evidence there is to prove that he did it, just don't read any of it and all is good  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2018, 08:47:59 PM »

Soon after you pull your head out from your ass, which will never happen because you like it there.. ;D

be back

« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2018, 12:05:20 AM »
It is kind of funny how easily you guys drop that "AAAmerica, fuck yeah!" attitude, when some camel jockey start to feed some bullshit to you. You have no doubt that Assad is telling the truth, while knowing that USA is a jews best friend and that he hate the jews. Of course he is telling the truth, he is honest little dictator, with his great russian friends. No matter how much evidence there is to prove that he did it, just don't read any of it and all is good  ;D

how you came to the conclusion that that was my stance from my post you quoted leads me to believe you are either drunk or smoking something...

werewolf operative

« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2018, 02:20:13 AM »

3:05

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2018, 02:54:27 AM »
Soon after you pull your head out from your ass, which will never happen because you like it there.. ;D

15% of Finland was gone in 1945 , that was 73 years ago  :-\ :-\ :-\

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2018, 03:05:10 AM »
how you came to the conclusion that that was my stance from my post you quoted leads me to believe you are either drunk or smoking something...

Finland is a country full of heavy drinkers (like Ropoo) , they booze something call LAKKA   :P

:D

werewolf operative

« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2018, 06:26:35 AM »

98mustang

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2018, 07:48:15 PM »

98mustang

« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2018, 12:16:11 PM »