Author Topic: Colin Kaepernick snubbed by Seahawks after refusing to stop national anthem  (Read 3087 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
p

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
sport is meaningless and childish

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
sport is meaningless and childish
sports all sports whether played in high school  college it  builds character is some not all, it builds drive and determination that can be carried over into ones life after sports.I do feel that the money pros get for playing is crazy. our teachers get paid average 48 to 60k a year our military men 30k so yea we put way to much value on that instead of where it matters...
p

Fuzzy Nuts

Colin is alright

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Haven't given half a shit about pro football in roughly a decade.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Why doesn’t he do this on his own time when he’s not playing and on the job?

Of course it’s attention and publicity

nativeMUSCLE

• Getbig II
There is always gayforpay he likes getting on his knees

THIS^^^^

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
It's irrelevant because he sucks. 

If he produced like Brady teams would pay him millions and let him wear a T-Shirt that says "Fuck Whitey" all day.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Good for him.  Hard to have principles these days

Actually, good for fans that he’s out of the league. Fuck him

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
He represents the worst of his race..

LittleJ

• Getbig V

What crime is he guilty of?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Who said he committed a crime, numbnuts?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V

FlapperDick sucks bad and is meaningless. Watching NHL playoffs, no gay drama, no protests (gee, 99.9999% white), they just play and fight.

NFL sucks, NBA sucks, MLB is OK I guess (not as bad, not as black either).

Nigs are just crybabies, collect your millions, shut your your catchers mitt lips, and move along...

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
It's irrelevant because he sucks. 

If he produced like Brady teams would pay him millions and let him wear a T-Shirt that says "Fuck Whitey" all day.

He's better than many quarterbacks being trotted out to start.  AJ Mccarron?  Tyrod Taylor?  Sam Bradford? 

He would easily be the best backup QB in the league and he'd be a good fit for Seattle's  offense. It'll be interesting to see what his lawsuit brings up

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
FlapperDick sucks bad and is meaningless. Watching NHL playoffs, no gay drama, no protests (gee, 99.9999% white), they just play and fight.

Nigs are just crybabies, collect your millions, shut your your catchers mitt lips, and move along...

>>> Liberia  ;)

Joe Pietaro

• Getbig III
  • Publisher, MuscleSport Magazine
Collusion is alive and well in the NFL and I commend the owners for having the balls to tell Kaepernick & Eric Reid to stay the fuck home.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
You know you got to respect a man that just threw away millions of dollars for a political statement
A

Henda

• Getbig V
If he dosent want to respect the National anthem of the nice civilised country he has the privilege of living in he is more than welcome to go back to his ancestral roots in some African shithole sitting there all day long staving by a puddle of shit with flies on his face riddled with aids and Ebola hoping a lion eats him tonight in his sleep to end his miserable existence

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

I don't agree with what he's doing but I understand the reason and I respect the fact that he's not going to bend over for some money.   He's going to go on to do greater things than football
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Other cause-chasers won't give him a seat at the table without his NFL platform.  He'll drift increasingly further into the background of black matters photos and ultimately slide into obscurity.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
You know you got to respect a man that just threw away millions of dollars for a political statement
[/quote

Poor Black child is adopted/raised and nurtured by White family , becomes celebrated multi-millionaire and because of his guilt/low IQ decides to turn his back on the country/society that nurtured and created him....One of Mans greatest sins is not appreciating what they have been given....

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Who said he committed a crime, numbnuts?

You act like he killed somebody, dummy.

Okay massa. You're just like your other klan buddies on getbig. We get it you hate black people. There's no need to remind us in every thread.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Collusion is alive and well in the NFL and I commend the owners for having the balls to tell Kaepernick & Eric Reid to stay the fuck home.
It is. CTE asks to approach the bench.