Author Topic: Most touching inspirational speech ever  (Read 5223 times)

che

• Getbig V
Most touching inspirational speech ever
« on: April 12, 2018, 04:34:58 PM »
This  kid is brilliant ,  a true American Hero .

We say NO MORE

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Most touching inspirational speech ever
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 06:25:54 PM »
Che...I am disappointed. Kid is a cuck and sham paid and bought for by Soros. Kid doesn't have an original thought in his head. Come on man, use some common sense. You may not like Trump but supporting this globalist marxist thinking makes it appear you a fan of "Che" Guevara  ;) ;) ;)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 06:40:20 PM »
Che, I agree.

This kid is making adult meltdown like there is no tomorrow!!!!  :
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 06:45:30 PM »
Che, I agree.

Would you work out abs together at a local 24 hr fitness? I would start with hanging leg raises

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 06:54:00 PM »
sociopath gonna sociate

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 07:34:20 PM »
Would you work out abs together at a local 24 hr fitness? I would start with hanging leg raises

Nope, but I’d work out abs with Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO.
X

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 07:39:04 PM »
most punchable face ever...and the only gun ive ever owned was a pellet gun when i was in my teens
real men= no rubbers

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 07:49:41 PM »
Che...I am disappointed. Kid is a cuck and sham paid and bought for by Soros. Kid doesn't have an original thought in his head. Come on man, use some common sense. You may not like Trump but supporting this globalist marxist thinking makes it appear you a fan of "Che" Guevara  ;) ;) ;)

I'm not a fan of Che Guevara

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2018, 08:03:42 PM »
Hope someone shoots the little dipshit square in his face.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2018, 08:05:50 PM »
Che, I agree.

This kid will change America forever , once he gets rid of the second amendment  , he  will be remembered in our history books  as a patriot and national hero.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2018, 08:10:30 PM »
This  kid is brilliant ,  a true American Hero .

We say NO MORE

Why doesn’t this surprise me coming out of you?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2018, 08:28:35 PM »

This.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2018, 08:39:01 PM »
This kid will change America forever , once he gets rid of the second amendment  , he  will be remembered in our history books  as a patriot and national hero.

Your sarcasm is not lost on chaos.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2018, 08:52:00 PM »

The funny thing is this kid will likely be more successful than all getbiggers.
X

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2018, 08:54:56 PM »
The funny thing is this kid will likely be more successful than all getbiggers.

if i had rich billionares and millionares pushing me as a puppet...i would be too
real men= no rubbers

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2018, 09:10:48 PM »
This  kid is brilliant ,  a true American Hero .

We say NO MORE

Oh for fuck's sake.

"PLEASE BIG GOVERNMENT - TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHTS.  I WANT ONLY THE GOVERNMENT TO HAVE ALL THE GUNS.  WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG???  PLEASE, DISARM THE POPULATION AND MAKE IT SO THAT THE PEOPLE DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT IF THEY TURN AGAINST THE PEOPLE."

Like fuck...my God...WHO would want the government to REMOVE rights from them?  UNREAL!

Out of the "96 people [who] die everyday from guns", 2/3 OF THOSE DEATHS ARE SUICIDE, CHE - YOU FUCKING DUMB IDIOT.

Do you know how many people died in the USSR when the government took guns away from the citizens?

TRY 1,000 PER DAY YOU DUMB FUCK, AND THIS NUMBER ROSE TO A TOTAL OF 20 MILLION INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DIED BEFORE WWII STARTED.

Not to mention the 6+ million people who starved in Ukraine when the USSR took over.

Go ahead, Che - give up your rights!  No one is stopping you!  But if the government takes a turn, I want people to have a way to defend themselves.  You can go lead yourself like a sheep to the slaughter if you want.  That's YOUR choice.  Other people - smarter people - will not.

As for a [presumably] Democrat speaking about dividing people based on race and religion - LOL!!!!!!!!!!  THE LEFT IS OBSESSED WITH IDENTITY POLITICS FOR FUCK'S SAKE.  IF IT WASN'T FOR THE LEFT, YOU WOULD NEVER BE SEEING THIS RISE IN WHITE PEOPLE GETTING PISSED OFF AND STANDING UP FOR THEMSELVES.  IT WAS THE LEFT'S OBSESSION WITH RACE, MAKING EVERY SINGLE DAMN MATTER ABOUT RACE - EVEN PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES IN PORTLAND, OREGON - THAT HAS RESULTED IN WHAT WE ARE SEEING NO, WITH WHITE PEOPLE FINALLY PUTTING THEIR FOOTS DOWN.

Thank God most people on Getbig like having constitutional rights.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2018, 09:14:53 PM »

LOL!!!

WOW!  You are as stupid as the version of yourself that I thought was just a straw-man I was making up.

I love how this idiot speaking - speaking on behalf of the billionaire class and the politicians, no less - is saying that those in power are against his message.

IF THOSE IN POWER ARE AGAINST HIS MESSAGE, WHY THE FUCK IS HE GETTING A MAINSTREAM PLATFORM TO SPEAK ON LIKE THIS.

$#*(@#(*@#

You're a little slow, aren't you, Che?  Oh yes, you go stick it to the man, Che!  It's not like this kid is being promoted by the mainstream media 100% with his message or anything like that.

OH SHIT, WAIT - THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT'S HAPPENING.

Yes, let's get rid of our guns so that ONLY the government has all the guns, and the population is unarmed.  What could POSSIBLY go wrong?  ::)  That's NEVER been tried before.  ::) ::) ::) ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2018, 09:17:30 PM »
if i had rich billionares and millionares pushing me as a puppet...i would be too

That is incorrect.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2018, 09:21:58 PM »
LOL!!!

WOW!  You are as stupid as the version of yourself that I thought was just a straw-man I was making up.

I love how this idiot speaking - speaking on behalf of the billionaire class and the politicians, no less - is saying that those in power are against his message.

IF THOSE IN POWER ARE AGAINST HIS MESSAGE, WHY THE FUCK IS HE GETTING A MAINSTREAM PLATFORM TO SPEAK ON LIKE THIS.

$#*(@#(*@#

You're a little slow, aren't you, Che?  Oh yes, you go stick it to the man, Che!  It's not like this kid is being promoted by the mainstream media 100% with his message or anything like that.

OH SHIT, WAIT - THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT'S HAPPENING.

Yes, let's get rid of our guns so that ONLY the government has all the guns, and the population is unarmed.  What could POSSIBLY go wrong?  ::)  That's NEVER been tried before.  ::) ::) ::) ::)
Like sf1900, Che is trolling but he really does believe this. But beyond a classroom, liberals in general are pretty inept when it comes to, well, at least political common sense or even political intuition. Haven’t found one yet that could defend their agendas competently

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2018, 09:27:07 PM »
HAHAHAHA, I loved seeing the Like/Dislike ratio, then reading the comments.

PS - I added a dislike to it.  I felt that it could use another.  ;D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2018, 09:28:12 PM »
That is incorrect.

so nobody was supporting him through this whole event??? he must got alot of family money....
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2018, 09:28:57 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html

the American MSM(liberal) always leaves out the number one cause of death due to guns in America....Suicide.... not mass shooting or homicide

Mass shootings and homicides in America look pale in comparison to deaths by suicide... they just report the total deaths due to guns not the main reason. In my opinion...not being "journalists" but creating "fake news" and hysteria.... when someone tells you 33k people died due to guns last year....what would you think??? homicide correct? well the MSM always leaves out the number one factor due to deaths due to guns in America...suicide....als o...NYTIMES is super liberal
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2018, 09:30:03 PM »
didnt Hitler disarm his citizens before it all happened??
real men= no rubbers

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2018, 09:33:35 PM »
Like sf1900, Che is trolling but he really does believe this. But beyond a classroom, liberals in general are pretty inept when it comes to, well, at least political common sense or even political intuition. Haven’t found one yet that could defend their agendas competently

Agreed.  They are all capitalism-loving consumers who claim to hate capitalism, and hate gun rights, not grasping that we only have the political freedom we do BECAUSE of gun rights.  Liberals take advantage of the rights and freedoms that conservative principles create.

Having said that, had conservatives focused slightly less on banning gay marriage, and focused to actually CONSERVE things like the aforementioned rights that are eroding more and more each year, people wouldn't have been turned away by conservatism as much as they were.

With that said, the leftist media always cherry-picks examples of things that conservatives do badly, then make it sound like all conservatives do that.  They do not focus on the things that conservatives support - such as freedom of speech/expression/association, the right to bear arms [and the REAL reason why that is so important, being a check on the totalitarian power of the state], the promotion of free markets and individual liberty, stuff like that.

I grew up on a diet of leftist media, and they would always make it sound like conservatives were stupid hicks sitting around having children with their cousins, playing a banjo, and shooting pop cans with their revolver.  In the course of my life, I have found WAY more leftists that meet leftist stereotypes than I have found conservatives who meet conservative stereotypes. :)

You were a conservative before it was cool, Coach!  :) 8)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2018, 09:36:33 PM »
didnt Hitler disarm his citizens before it all happened??

No.  You are thinking about Stalin.  Hitler did no such thing.  He expanded gun rights slightly.  Keep in mind that he was wanted by the people, so he did not need to disarm them.

He had property confiscated from Jewish citizens, although given International Jewry [a term used at the time] boycotted Germany COMPLETELY, it made sense for Germany to boycott Jewish goods for ONE DAY.  Yes that's right - for ONE SINGLE DAY.  He later confiscated Jewish property, including guns, and set plans in motion for EMIGRATION...NOT EXTERMINATION.

Of course things did get worse as the war went on and as Hitler and the German people got more desperate.  I figure that anything truly evil that happened in Germany happened during that desperate time.  But Germans went through things that people in the West today could never even envision.  So I am not surprised that things ended as they did.  Sad stuff, but Germans were by no means the only guilty party - in fact, I think they were victims.