Author Topic: Starbuck Calls The Po Po On a Couple of Brews; NPR Hipsters Outraged  (Read 20476 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Re: Starbuck Calls The Po Po On a Couple of Brews; NPR Hipsters Outraged
« Reply #200 on: April 20, 2018, 04:40:33 PM »
Read between the lines. The area is 40% black. It’s a continual problem.

Political correctness prevents discussing the elephant in the room, that blacks on average are a bigger pain in the ass to deal with.

Someone else here recently started a thread about how his liberal niece was becoming racist after dealing with blacks while working in Chipotle. It happens all the time. When you’re treated like shit for long enough you start resenting the people who are doing it.

And here’s another dirty little secret. Blacks feel the same way. Any black person with half a brain would much rather work in a white neighborhood than among their own.

And since the other white patrons in the cafe defended them, videotaped what they described as an unfair overreaction and attempted to intervene we don't have to read between the lines. They clearly weren't creating any sort of problem that resulted in the rest of the cafe feeling they needed to be removed. From an objective pov, yeah, it's true any business has a right to ask non-paying visitors to leave. However, starbucks is well-known as a place where you can hang out and wait for someone. The bathroom thing is a non-starter, but the fact that 2 guys waiting  at a starbucks escalated to a visit from the cops and an arrest SO QUICKLY is what makes this controversial. Of course , getbig's distortion goggles would never be able to see it that way. If a white mom with a child was waiting for her partner or two teens were waiting for their parents or a friend and they reacted the same way, people would consider them being arrested almost as  outrageous. It wouldn't have the racial component, but it would make the news-especially if it was videotaped- and people would be outraged. And spare me the "white people would never do anything like this" routine that you probably have a hotkey setup for. Similar things have happened involving whites and similar outrage has ensued.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #201 on: April 21, 2018, 05:26:19 AM »
Read between the lines. The area is 40% black. It’s a continual problem.

Political correctness prevents discussing the elephant in the room, that blacks on average are a bigger pain in the ass to deal with.

Someone else here recently started a thread about how his liberal niece was becoming racist after dealing with blacks while working in Chipotle. It happens all the time. When you’re treated like shit for long enough you start resenting the people who are doing it.

And here’s another dirty little secret. Blacks feel the same way. Any black person with half a brain would much rather work in a white neighborhood than among their own.

irony,much?!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #203 on: April 21, 2018, 04:50:36 PM »
It's cool, because Starbucks (including Mr. Opiod, the CEO) have just identified hundreds of no-hassle pitstops in every big city across America.  Honestly, that was a high priority in many places.  It's a good thing.

But leave your guns!  I think the CEO once announced Starbucks are "gun free" zones, whatever the hell that means.

werewolf operative

« Reply #204 on: April 21, 2018, 07:36:44 PM »
And since the other white patrons in the cafe defended them, videotaped what they described as an unfair overreaction and attempted to intervene we don't have to read between the lines.

Guess who starbucks hired to teach those "racial-bias courses"

werewolf operative

« Reply #205 on: April 21, 2018, 08:21:48 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #207 on: April 22, 2018, 12:52:16 AM »
irony,much?!

Yet you choose to live in a predominately white country as opposed to living in one where you can be among people of your own kind. The blacks walking around today have experienced virtually no mistreatment. In fact, society has bended over backwards for them.

If you had to live among American blacks, you’d want out in short order. As would agnostic,The classic long distance activist who pretends like he’s down with the brothers except that he doesn’t want to live with any of them. That eight grand a month would get you a nice place in a predominantly African-American area.

Al is the same way. He’d much rather live with white people.

Muslims conquered by the sword for 1400 years, yet  we gotta get a lecture from them on how to treat people: Of course, in the mentally warped mind of the leftist, only transgressions of white people count:

https://nation.com.pk/20-Apr-2018/alarming-rise-in-human-trafficking-to-turkey?version=amp

Too little recognition of human trafficking in Pakistan | Asia Times

https://www-atimes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/www.atimes.com/little-recognition-human-trafficking-pakistan/amp/?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQGCAEYASgB#origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&prerenderSize=1&visibilityState=prerender&paddingTop=54&p2r=0&horizontalScrolling=0&csi=1&aoh=15243848047566&viewerUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Famp%2Fwww.atimes.com%2Flittle-recognition-human-trafficking-pakistan%2Famp%2F&history=1&storage=1&cid=1&cap=swipe%2CnavigateTo%2Ccid%2Cfragment%2CreplaceUrl

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #208 on: April 22, 2018, 02:40:49 AM »
Yet you choose to live in a predominately white country as opposed to living in one where you can be among people of your own kind. The blacks walking around today have experienced virtually no mistreatment. In fact, society has bended over backwards for them.

If you had to live among American blacks, you’d want out in short order. As would agnostic,The classic long distance activist who pretends like he’s down with the brothers except that he doesn’t want to live with any of them. That eight grand a month would get you a nice place in a predominantly African-American area.

Al is the same way. He’d much rather live with white people.

Muslims conquered by the sword for 1400 years, yet  we gotta get a lecture from them on how to treat people: Of course, in the mentally warped mind of the leftist, only transgressions of white people count:

https://nation.com.pk/20-Apr-2018/alarming-rise-in-human-trafficking-to-turkey?version=amp

Too little recognition of human trafficking in Pakistan | Asia Times

https://www-atimes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/www.atimes.com/little-recognition-human-trafficking-pakistan/amp/?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQGCAEYASgB#origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&prerenderSize=1&visibilityState=prerender&paddingTop=54&p2r=0&horizontalScrolling=0&csi=1&aoh=15243848047566&viewerUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Famp%2Fwww.atimes.com%2Flittle-recognition-human-trafficking-pakistan%2Famp%2F&history=1&storage=1&cid=1&cap=swipe%2CnavigateTo%2Ccid%2Cfragment%2CreplaceUrl

well i didn't exactly "choose" to live in the UK. like the vast majority of the people on this board (i assume) i live in the country of my birth. in the 50's 60's the UK government went on a recruitment campaign in the west indies and my dad was one of those recruited. that's the overriding reason i live in the UK.

london is probably one of the most diverse cities in the world, less than half of the population identifies themselves as white british. so i've grown up with people of all "kinds" and i'm very comfortable mixing with anyone from any "group". skin colour etc makes absolutely no difference to me. i take EVERYONE i meet as i find them.

your problem is you're too hung up on "race". you view all black people as if they're gangbangers, when the vast majority of black americans are no doubt law abiding citizens. my guess is you've grown up in a very mono racial environment and have had very little interaction with the very people you spend your life obsessing about.

that's usually the way with people of your kind.

werewolf operative

« Reply #209 on: April 22, 2018, 06:04:55 AM »

well i didn't exactly "choose" to live in the UK. like the vast majority of the people on this board (i assume) i live in the country of my birth. in the 50's 60's the UK government went on a recruitment campaign in the west indies and my dad was one of those recruited. that's the overriding reason i live in the UK.

london is probably one of the most diverse cities in the world, less than half of the population identifies themselves as white british. so i've grown up with people of all "kinds" and i'm very comfortable mixing with anyone from any "group". skin colour etc makes absolutely no difference to me. i take EVERYONE i meet as i find them.

your problem is you're too hung up on "race". you view all black people as if they're gangbangers, when the vast majority of black americans are no doubt law abiding citizens. my guess is you've grown up in a very mono racial environment and have had very little interaction with the very people you spend your life obsessing about.

that's usually the way with people of your kind.

Black males 14-35 which are only 3% of the population of the United States are responsible for more than 50% of violent crime.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom

"In 2003 Lee Jasper, a race advisor to the London mayor, said drugs and gun crime were the "biggest threat to the black community since its arrival here".

In 2007, after a series of murders committed by black people, prime minister Tony Blair attributed them to a distinctive black culture: "the black community (...) need to be mobilised in denunciation of this gang culture that is killing innocent young black kids. But we won't stop this by pretending it isn't young black kids doing it." Some from the black community criticised his remarks.

Gang involvement is said to be a "continuing problem" in the community. African-Caribbean people are underrepresented in white-collar crime.

Some commentators have argued that the issue of black people and crime is hidden away or downplayed, and that the fear of accusations of racism may have contributed to this.

The Metropolitan Police Service is one of the few police forces which has collected statistics on gang rape. Filmmaker Sorious Samura compiled 29 such incidents involving young people from January 2006 to March 2009, and found that, of 92 people convicted, 66 were black or mixed race. Samura said he found it "impossible to ignore the fact that such a high proportion were committed by black and mixed-race young men"."

If the vast majority of blacks are such outstanding law abiding citizens who's responsible for producing these violent apes generation after generation?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #210 on: April 22, 2018, 08:47:29 AM »
If only they would have left the private property when they were asked to, imagine the trouble that could have been avoided.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #211 on: April 23, 2018, 12:15:52 PM »
I listen to NPR daily and rarely ever hear any liberal crying garbage.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #212 on: April 23, 2018, 12:47:45 PM »
I listen to NPR daily and rarely ever hear any liberal crying garbage.

National Public Radio is known, even by the media, as radio by and for liberals, not the general public.

:

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: April 24, 2018, 07:34:25 PM »
If only they would have left the private property when they were asked to, imagine the trouble that could have been avoided.

Yes it is private property that is open to the public but obviously they can not ask one to leave based on race or religion. In the case they are being accused of showing a bias to race. The real bottom line here is that with todays social media any business can go under immediately once it hits Facebook or the likes and people start to boycott.