Author Topic: PUTIN SCARING TRUMP!  (Read 5802 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
PUTIN SCARING TRUMP!
« on: April 15, 2018, 06:37:41 PM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/putin-warns-global-crisis-after-u-s-led-strike-syria-n866151

Putin warns of global 'chaos' after U.S.-led strike on Syria

Putin says that "if such actions continue in violation of the UN Charter, this will inevitably lead to chaos in international relations.

Russian President Vladimir Putin warned of global "chaos" on Sunday in a phone conversation with Iran's president as the two men discussed the U.S.-led strike on Syria.

According to a statement, Putin and Iranian President Hassan Rouhani discussed the missile attack that targeted a science lab and two chemical weapons depots and agreed "that this illegitimate action has seriously damaged the prospects for a political settlement in Syria," the statement from the Kremlin said.

President Donald Trump ordered the military strike early Saturday in coordination with France and Britain. The White House intended the strike to deter Syrian President Bashar al-Assad from using chemical weapons after a suspected attack using sarin and chlorine gas killed dozens of people last week in the rebel stronghold of Douma, east of Damascus.

X

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: PUTIN SCARING TRUMP!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 06:44:49 PM »
Saw link to NBC news and exited. Lamestream Media

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 07:35:05 PM »
Is this part of Trumps plan to collude with Russia ??? ???

Hey Russia, use your 13 guys to flood facebook with pro-Trump ads and I'll hook you up with favors after I become President!!

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 07:46:47 PM »
Haha. Flood Facebook. I can’t remember how much the Russians spent on fb ads but wasn’t it something like $1300 lol?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 07:54:01 PM »
Worst president ever

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 08:00:11 PM »
Why would Russia want Trump to be president?  America is on track to be the number one oil producing country in under 7 years. He's building up our military. He took off the harsh rules of engagement and stopped the military from being micromanaged. He kicked out a bunch of Russian diplomats. He let our military kill over 100 Russians taking out their artillery, rockets and tanks in Syria. Putin says they were Russian mercenaries. Give me a break. For the second time he has bombed chemical weapons sources. Those sources that Russia said were fabricated then blamed England for the chemical attack in Syria. He put sanctions on some Russian sources of income.  

If the Russians wanted anyone to be President it would have been Hillary who along with Obama sold Russia a massive amount of nuclear bomb fuel.  The ads on facebook were from many countries and not just Russia. The amount spent on them was a joke compared to the insane amount spend on ads by Hillary.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 08:04:26 PM »
Worst president ever

I agree with you about Putin.

Trump has done an amazing job in one year. You would never know it by Cable, newspapers and networks. Twitter and Facebook is trying to assist the progressive liberal agenda now by banning conservatives and limiting their audiences. Trump is on track to be the best President in 50 years. Lowest black unemployment in the history of that stat. Lowest unemployment in 18 years. Lowest amount of people applying for unemployment checks in 45 years. Highest stock market in history. He repaired our relationship with Israel. He got us out of the Paris agreement where foreign countries could dictate our energy production while there would be no such constraints on China or India. He got rid of the Obama care mandate that had middle class people forced to pay for insurance that was higher than their mortgage or car payment for high deductible insurance. He has gained the respect or fear from foreign countries. Look at the reception Trump got from China and Saudi Arabia compared to the disrespect Obama got when he went there. He took off the harsh rules of engagement from the military and stopped micro managing them. He backs law enforcement. He has the biggest reduction in Mexican border crossing in decades cause he took the handcuffs off the border patrol. He lowered taxes causing the economy to take off. We are heading toward 4 for GDP before he is done. Regarding Russia he put the US on track to be the number one oil producer in under 8 years. He fought and achieved an increase to improve our military. Just a few weeks ago in Syria allowed our military to take out Russian tanks, artillery, rockets and kill over 100 Russians. He just kicked out Russian diplomats. How is he in with Russia? Hillary and Obama are the ones who sold nuclear bomb fuel to Russia.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2018, 08:10:21 PM »
I remember how getbiggers used to idolize Putin, but now they dislike him because he’s scaring trump haha lol
X

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2018, 08:18:10 PM »
I remember how getbiggers used to idolize Putin, but now they dislike him because he’s scaring trump haha lol

Scaring Trump? We can crush them economically by us and our allies not buying their oil. Putin is afraid of Trump. Notice after he said he would shoot our missiles out of the sky and sink our ships he did nothing. Trump's military is the one that actually killed over 100 Russians in Syria. Russian just want control of Syrian oil and access to it's ports to deliver it.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2018, 08:24:25 PM »

Trump has done an amazing job in one year. You would never know it by Cable, newspapers and networks. Twitter and Facebook is trying to assist the progressive liberal agenda now by banning conservatives and limiting their audiences. Trump is on track to be the best President in 50 years. Lowest black unemployment in the history of that stat. Lowest unemployment in 18 years. Lowest amount of people applying for unemployment checks in 45 years. Highest stock market in history. He repaired our relationship with Israel. He got us out of the Paris agreement where foreign countries could dictate our energy production while there would be no such constraints on China or India. He got rid of the Obama care mandate that had middle class people forced to pay for insurance that was higher than their mortgage or car payment for high deductible insurance. He has gained the respect or fear from foreign countries. Look at the reception Trump got from China and Saudi Arabia compared to the disrespect Obama got when he went there. He took off the harsh rules of engagement from the military and stopped micro managing them. He backs law enforcement. He has the biggest reduction in Mexican border crossing in decades cause he took the handcuffs off the border patrol. He lowered taxes causing the economy to take off. We are heading toward 4 for GDP before he is done. Regarding Russia he put the US on track to be the number one oil producer in under 8 years. He fought and achieved an increase to improve our military. Just a few weeks ago in Syria allowed our military to take out Russian tanks, artillery, rockets and kill over 100 Russians. He just kicked out Russian diplomats. How is he in with Russia? Hillary and Obama are the ones who sold nuclear bomb fuel to Russia.

Oh brother "oldtimer". What a stupid fucking username. I was clearly talking about the Russian bottom bitch Donald Trump.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2018, 08:25:36 PM »
Notice after he said he would shoot our missiles out of the sky and sink our ships he did nothing.

Beat me to it.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2018, 08:27:15 PM »

I forgot about that  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2018, 08:27:59 PM »
Next, getbiggers will be saying that Trump could take Putin in a fight 😂😂😂
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2018, 08:29:50 PM »
I forgot about that  ;D

Yup, getbiggers used to make thread after thread about their love for Putin.

That quickly changed once he hurt Trumps feelings 😢😢😢d
X

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2018, 08:30:59 PM »

You're delusional.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2018, 08:32:15 PM »
Putin is a Dictator who puts his political opposition in prison and assassinates his critics.  Easy to see why he's such a hero to the left.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2018, 08:33:33 PM »
Oh brother "oldtimer". What a stupid fucking username. I was clearly talking about the Russian bottom bitch Donald Trump.

I have a stupid user name, LittleJ?  Go back to your room in your mother's house and don't forget to tell her you're low on Captain Crunch.  I'm sure she is proud of your career.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2018, 08:38:03 PM »
You're delusional.

Great answer.  ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2018, 08:49:18 PM »
Worst president ever

Doing the same thing a Dem would do as President... Hillary would have been foaming at the mouth over this....for "the childrens"...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2018, 01:26:21 AM »
Putin may be a hard ass but he knows Trump doesn't GAF. The US would crush Russia in an all out war.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2018, 02:12:58 AM »
Us would crush them. But maybe a few nukes coming your way tho. Lol

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2018, 02:19:50 AM »
Putin is the greatest leader of the modern era.

Trump showed some promise as a candidate but has been underwhelming as a leader.
His latest error (apart from the air strikes against Syria) was appointing a warmongering clown like John Bolton as his National Security Advisor. If the mid-terms don't go his way, then he's done.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2018, 03:22:20 AM »
Putin is a Dictator who puts his political opposition in prison and assassinates his critics.  Easy to see why he's such a hero to the left.
Are you kidding me? The leftist fake news has been vilifying Putin for a while now. You have it completely ass backwards. Putin is a Nationalist. The left supports Globalism. Conservatives and the right supports Nationalism. I know quite a few lefty's and they all hate Trump and Putin.

Get your head checked you are making zero sense.

I hope Russia still has a few Tsar Bombas in their stockpile. The West needs a wake up call. Western leaders have clearly abandoned their populations and are in favor of replacing their populations. Western citizens need someone like Putin badly and a country like Russia can only mean hope for Nationalists.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2018, 03:23:30 AM »
Putin is the greatest leader of the modern era.

Trump showed some promise as a candidate but has been underwhelming as a leader.
His latest error (apart from the air strikes against Syria) was appointing a warmongering clown like John Bolton as his National Security Advisor. If the mid-terms don't go his way, then he's done.
Agreed. The men in black suits visited Trump. Putin spoke about this before.

Then again, Trump may be playing games with the men in black suits. I am hoping this is the case and Trump is no dummy.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2018, 03:24:23 AM »
Not me. Putin is the greatest. Trump is playing games with the men in black suits.