Author Topic: Comey Interview  (Read 1043 times)

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Comey Interview
« on: April 15, 2018, 07:31:41 PM »
What a weak whiney biased complete piece of sh*t

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Comey Interview
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 07:37:17 PM »
Surprised?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 07:40:29 PM »
He’s talking like he’s a bullied helpless school child. And this was the head of the FBI?

What a wuss!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 08:52:40 PM »
Without the resources of the govt who would he be in the first place? Now you see it.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 10:16:46 PM »
Comey is a lying pussy.  He and his minions at the FBI covered up for Hillary Clinton's real crimes and led a which hunt against Trump for his non-existent crimes.

Fuck Comey and his whole crew along with the entirety of the deep state.  Trump is doing a fantastic job.  These phaggots need to get out of his way.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 10:53:00 PM »
I don’t think I’ve ever created a thread that hasn’t been moved. Why when I count 12 political threads alone on the first page of the gossip section is/are my threads always chosen to moved here or the general section?

Then again I guess many peoples threads are probably moved as it doesn’t show redirects. But what is the criteria for moving threads? I don’t see how this topic is any more or less political than the dozen in the gossip section.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 09:11:52 AM »
Loretta Lynch torches James Comey for throwing her under the bus over Hillary probe
BizPac Review ^ | April 16, 2018 | Samantha Chang
Posted on 4/16/2018, 11:07:07 AM by Cheerio

There’s no honor among thieves. Just ask former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch, who threw ex-FBI director James Comey under the bus for suggesting that partisan bias induced her to take it easy on the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

“I have known James Comey almost 30 years,” Lynch retorted in a statement Sunday (see tweet below). “If he had any concerns regarding the email investigation, classified or not, he had ample opportunities to raise them with me both privately and in meetings. He never did.”

Lynch continued: “I have never hesitated to make the hard decisions, guided by the Department of Justice’s core principles of integrity, independence and above all, always doing the right thing. The Justice Department’s handling of the Clinton email investigation under my leadership was no exception. It was led by a team of non-partisan career prosecutors whose integrity cannot be overstated.”

(Excerpt) Read more at bizpacreview.com ...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 11:10:27 AM »
while I won't disagree with many of the sentiments on this thread, I find it a bit amusing the same people are so forgiving and understanding when it is Trump being whiny, or lying or a pussy.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2018, 12:16:15 PM »
The dolt  Comey blames the Gay Muslim Hussien. Just add to the list of completed fails by Hussien.

The former FBI Director says Obama's statements were among the reasons his attorney general couldn't 'credibly' announce results of Clinton probe

He said Obama inappropriately said in effect there was 'no there there' with the probe

Obama had told Fox News Clinton 'would never intentionally put America in any kind of jeopardy'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5621389/Obama-compromised-Justice-Department-Hillary-Clintons-email-probe-says-James-Comey.html
K

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2018, 09:42:56 PM »
The dolt  Comey blames the Gay Muslim Hussien. Just add to the list of completed fails by Hussien.

The former FBI Director says Obama's statements were among the reasons his attorney general couldn't 'credibly' announce results of Clinton probe

He said Obama inappropriately said in effect there was 'no there there' with the probe

Obama had told Fox News Clinton 'would never intentionally put America in any kind of jeopardy'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5621389/Obama-compromised-Justice-Department-Hillary-Clintons-email-probe-says-James-Comey.html

Because Comey is the type of guy that would never speak against a President. What a fool.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 04:18:16 AM »
while I won't disagree with many of the sentiments on this thread, I find it a bit amusing the same people are so forgiving and understanding when it is Trump being whiny, or lying or a pussy.

Whiny, lying, yes.  Pussy?  I wouldn't call Trump a pussy considering, unlike previous US presidents, he stood up to N. Korea, Russia, China, the UN, big US corporations that disagree with tariffs, his own party, and many many more.

Even when you disagree with him, you have to admit Trump does seem to make unpopular decisions and take unpopular actions, something many past presidents didn't have the balls to do.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2018, 04:22:33 AM »
Whiny, lying, yes.  Pussy?  I wouldn't call Trump a pussy considering, unlike previous US presidents, he stood up to N. Korea, Russia, China, the UN, big US corporations that disagree with tariffs, his own party, and many many more.

Even when you disagree with him, you have to admit Trump does seem to make unpopular decisions and take unpopular actions, something many past presidents didn't have the balls to do.

That's where you're wrong friend-o!  8)
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2018, 01:29:07 PM »

Firing someone via twitter is a pussy move.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2018, 02:39:25 PM »
I hope Comey book sells like crazy. He's sacrificing the respect of a lot of people by promoting in the way he has.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2018, 03:38:32 PM »
I hope Comey book sells like crazy. He's sacrificing the respect of a lot of people by promoting in the way he has.

Don't worry.  I'm sure plenty of true believers will buy that garbage. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2018, 06:37:35 PM »
You must enjoy fiction.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!