Author Topic: John Cena and Nikki Bella part ways...  (Read 4951 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
John Cena and Nikki Bella part ways...
« on: April 16, 2018, 05:01:05 AM »
 ::) ::) ::)
Here's a fucking surprise  ::)

WWE star John Cena and former Divas champion Nikki Bella have broken off their engagement and separated after six years together.

"While this decision was a difficult one, we continue to have a great deal of love and respect for one another," they said in a statement to Us Weekly's Emily Longeretta. "We ask that you respect our privacy during this time in our lives."

Cena proposed to Bella at WrestleMania 33. They teamed up to beat The Miz and Maryse, capping off a storyline in which The Miz had questioned Cena's long-term commitment to Bella citing he is not a family man and too into his career and she is too much of a gold digger always needing to be pampered.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: John Cena and Nikki Bella part ways...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 07:07:19 PM »
::) ::) ::)
Here's a fucking surprise  ::)

WWE star John Cena and former Divas champion Nikki Bella have broken off their engagement and separated after six years together.

"While this decision was a difficult one, we continue to have a great deal of love and respect for one another," they said in a statement to Us Weekly's Emily Longeretta. "We ask that you respect our privacy during this time in our lives."

Cena proposed to Bella at WrestleMania 33. They teamed up to beat The Miz and Maryse, capping off a storyline in which The Miz had questioned Cena's long-term commitment to Bella citing he is not a family man and too into his career and she is too much of a gold digger always needing to be pampered.

Talk about a waste. I thought that whole debacle of quick-jobbing to Taker was so Cena could take time off and get hitched.

And it appears Miz and Maryse were right, after all. Maryse has the hubby and the baby; and Nikki got ZILCH after six years of screwing Cena. Perhaps she figured that, since Cena changed his mind about marriage, he also changed his mind about having children.

Unless I'm mistaken, didn't she start creeping with Cena while he was still married to his first wife? And among the issues Cena had with his first wife was not wanting to have kids? And in another twist of irony, Brie also has a husband and baby. To add insult to further injury, now that Brie is nursing, her real boobs are now bigger than Nikki's implants.

Oh well!! As I heard a woman cite her mother as saying, "You lose 'em how you catch 'em".

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 05:13:37 AM »
Talk about a waste. I thought that whole debacle of quick-jobbing to Taker was so Cena could take time off and get hitched.

And it appears Miz and Maryse were right, after all. Maryse has the hubby and the baby; and Nikki got ZILCH after six years of screwing Cena. Perhaps she figured that, since Cena changed his mind about marriage, he also changed his mind about having children.

Unless I'm mistaken, didn't she start creeping with Cena while he was still married to his first wife? And among the issues Cena had with his first wife was not wanting to have kids? And in another twist of irony, Brie also has a husband and baby. To add insult to further injury, now that Brie is nursing, her real boobs are now bigger than Nikki's implants.

Oh well!! As I heard a woman cite her mother as saying, "You lose 'em how you catch 'em".
No, that was Mickie James

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 07:08:14 PM »
No, that was Mickie James

Ok. Then scratch that last remark. But, Nikki Bella KNEW that Cena didn't want kids. If that's her heart desire, she should have never messed with Cena, marriage or no marriage.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 04:55:11 AM »
Ok. Then scratch that last remark. But, Nikki Bella KNEW that Cena didn't want kids. If that's her heart desire, she should have never messed with Cena, marriage or no marriage.
I agree with you there. He's an idiot for proposing to her in front of 100 thousand plus strong fans. Talk about leading someone on.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 08:42:55 PM »
I agree with you there. He's an idiot for proposing to her in front of 100 thousand plus strong fans. Talk about leading someone on.

The 100,000+ was WrestleMania 32 in Dallas/Arlington, TX in Cowboys Stadium

The proposal was at WrestleMania 33 last year at the Citrus Bowl (Camping World Stadium) in Orlando. They "only" got 75,000 in there.

The main reason I didn't go, even though I had the money and the Citrus Bowl is less than 10 miles from my house, is I had no desire to see Taker job to Reigns and retire....or watch someone get singed by the pyro again after the Deadman's match.

Watching Miz get cheered and Cena get booed (even though Cena and Bella were going to win and Cena was likely going to propose) didn't exactly motivate me to cough up the cash for 'Mania either.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 04:15:11 AM »
The 100,000+ was WrestleMania 32 in Dallas/Arlington, TX in Cowboys Stadium

The proposal was at WrestleMania 33 last year at the Citrus Bowl (Camping World Stadium) in Orlando. They "only" got 75,000 in there.

The main reason I didn't go, even though I had the money and the Citrus Bowl is less than 10 miles from my house, is I had no desire to see Taker job to Reigns and retire....or watch someone get singed by the pyro again after the Deadman's match.

Watching Miz get cheered and Cena get booed (even though Cena and Bella were going to win and Cena was likely going to propose) didn't exactly motivate me to cough up the cash for 'Mania either.
Whatever...

Either way he shouldn't have gone through the motions if he didn't mean it and she is just as stupid for staying with him despite knowing how he felt about children.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2018, 05:52:53 PM »
Whatever...

Either way he shouldn't have gone through the motions if he didn't mean it and she is just as stupid for staying with him despite knowing how he felt about children.

Agreed!

I've heard of cold feet; but this was beyond absurd. You think it's paranoid that (with a wife and kids), if he decided to creep again, Nikki would bleed him dry? You saw what happened with Hogan, when he was riding dirty.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2018, 01:56:48 AM »
You saw what happened with Hogan, when he was riding dirty.

I thought her name was Heather?

;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2018, 04:09:29 AM »
Agreed!

I've heard of cold feet; but this was beyond absurd. You think it's paranoid that (with a wife and kids), if he decided to creep again, Nikki would bleed him dry? You saw what happened with Hogan, when he was riding dirty.
What blew my mind was the 75 page document he made her sign when they dated stating that he could have her kicked out anytime he wanted from his home...way to win someone's love and trust Cena  :-\ Only thing I agree with him on is the fact that he told Bella from the get go where he stood and she still stayed with him. My reasoning is that she was attracted to the money and lifestyle. She has her money, but he has a hell of a lot more.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2018, 04:23:47 PM »
What blew my mind was the 75 page document he made her sign when they dated stating that he could have her kicked out anytime he wanted from his home...way to win someone's love and trust Cena  :-\ Only thing I agree with him on is the fact that he told Bella from the get go where he stood and she still stayed with him. My reasoning is that she was attracted to the money and lifestyle. She has her money, but he has a hell of a lot more.

I can somewhat see his side: Really, at this point, who is he going to find/date who DOESN'T know who he is and how much he's worth?

He's "married to the business," which has rewarded him IMMENSELY, but it's still a hard life, and I can't fault him for wanting to protect 50% of his assets.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2018, 05:05:22 PM »

You're kidding! I thought Miz was just ribbing Cena during that angle. That's actually for real?

Nikki wore him down enough to get him to propose. I guess she thought that meant babies were just around the corner.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2018, 04:35:03 AM »
You're kidding! I thought Miz was just ribbing Cena during that angle. That's actually for real?

Nikki wore him down enough to get him to propose. I guess she thought that meant babies were just around the corner.
No, Miz was actually calling them out on it. I thought it was part of their act but he went off script a bit. Boy was he right. Did you see the stint that they did when they actually dressed like John and Nikki during a Miz TV episode? It was one of the funniest things I ever seen. Spot on imitations.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2018, 09:02:51 PM »
No, Miz was actually calling them out on it. I thought it was part of their act but he went off script a bit. Boy was he right. Did you see the stint that they did when they actually dressed like John and Nikki during a Miz TV episode? It was one of the funniest things I ever seen. Spot on imitations.

I remember the last skit they did after WrestleMania last year when Shinsuke Nakamura made his debut.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2018, 04:18:46 AM »
I remember the last skit they did after WrestleMania last year when Shinsuke Nakamura made his debut.
People were mentioning how hot Maryse looked and that she looked better as a fake Nikki Bella than the real Nikki Bella.