Author Topic: TRUMP THROWS HALEY UNDER THE BUS...HALEY STRIKES BACK!  (Read 1777 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
TRUMP THROWS HALEY UNDER THE BUS...HALEY STRIKES BACK!
« on: April 17, 2018, 04:23:19 PM »
The Trump administration said Nikki Haley was "confused" over her proclamation that Syria would be hit with more airstrikes if chemical weapons are used again....Haley stated in reply..

"I DONT GET CONFUSED"

Another hilarious fuck-up for the ball-lickers to make an excuse for :D :D :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: TRUMP THROWS HALEY UNDER THE BUS...HALEY STRIKES BACK!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 04:26:53 PM »
The Trump administration said Haley was "confused" over her proclamation that Syria would be hit with more airstrikes if chemical weapons are used again....Haley states

"I DONT GET CONFUSED"

I saw this yesterday

Apparently these sanctions were all tee'd up and ready to go and then Trump "decided" to pull the plug

I wonder if Putin sent him a screen shot of the Pee Tape on Sunday night

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 04:28:38 PM »
I saw this yesterday

Apparently these sanctions were all tee'd up and ready to go and then Trump "decided" to pull the plug

I wonder if Putin sent him a screen shot of the Pee Tape on Sunday night

;D ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 04:49:00 PM »
The Trump administration said Nikki Haley was "confused" over her proclamation that Syria would be hit with more airstrikes if chemical weapons are used again....Haley stated in reply..

"I DONT GET CONFUSED"

You're such an idiot........

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley responded Tuesday to a claim from President Trump's top economic adviser that she “got confused” when she said the U.S. would impose additional sanctions on Russia.

“With all due respect, I don’t get confused,” Haley told Fox News’s Dana Perino in a statement that was read on-air and quickly spread on Twitter.

Top White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow on Tuesday morning said that Haley “got ahead of the curve” in announcing the sanctions.

“There might have been some momentary confusion about that,” Kudlow told reporters in West Palm Beach, Fla., ahead of President Trump’s meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
Haley said Sunday that the U.S. planned to impose sanctions on Moscow as early as Monday. But the White House walked back her announcement the next day, saying no decision had been made.

Kudlow downplayed suggestions that the mix-up resulted in a rift between Haley and Trump, who has at times been hesitant to forcefully criticize Russia.

Kudlow said that the Treasury Department has prepared a package of additional sanctions against Russia, but that nothing has been finalized.

He also reportedly later called Haley to apologize over the "confused" comments.

The Washington Post reported Monday that Trump was not comfortable signing off on additional sanctions on Russia, and that the White House is in a "holding pattern."

Trump authorized a series of missile strikes on Friday targeting Syrian chemical facilities, and called on Russia and Iran to end their support for Syrian President Bashar Assad.

Two days later, Haley appeared on "Face the Nation" on CBS and said Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin will be announcing additional sanctions on Moscow as early as Monday. The sanctions would target “any sort of companies that were dealing with equipment related to Assad and chemical weapons use," she said.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders issued a statement on Monday saying the White House is "considering additional sanctions on Russia and a decision will be made in the near future.”

TAGS STEVEN MNUCHIN DONALD TRUMP NIKKI HALEY LARRY KUDLOW RUSSIA RUSSIAN SANCTIONS

LOAD COMMENTS (881)

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/383634-haley-fires-back-at-white-house-i-dont-get-confused

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 05:03:04 PM »
LOL

How long has Kudlow been there now and already involved in a communications fuck up....or CYA for Trump which is obviously much more likely.

Kudlow downplayed suggestions that the mix-up resulted in a rift between Haley and Trump, who has at times been hesitant to forcefully criticize Russia.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 06:45:19 PM »

"I DONT GET CONFUSED"

It's odd how the left jumps on every word their president says, salivating for any little misstep. Trump owns your feeble little minds. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 07:05:08 PM »
It's odd how the left jumps on every word their president says, salivating for any little misstep. Trump owns your feeble little minds. :D

It's funny that you seem completely unaware what a total clown shown this administration is

Also funny that you seem completely unaware of how desperate Faux New was to criticize anything and everything about Obama and when they couldn't find anything (which was often) then did stories about him using spicy mustard on his hamburger or wearing a brown suit, christmas ornaments  or making fun of a binder clip (remember that one.... of course you don't)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 07:30:53 PM »
Was Faux News the only station that wasn't owned by a demoncrat?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2018, 07:50:16 PM »
Was Faux News the only station that wasn't owned by a demoncrat?

Nope and what does that have to do with all the total bullshit that Faux News tried to "report" on about Obama

Brown Suits, Binder Clips, Spicy Mustard, Christmas Ornaments and no doubt much more

I guess it's really Obama's fault for not being a pathological liar, jackass, adulterer who's personal lawyer had his house and office raided by the FBI

If Obama had only done that then Hannity wouldn't have had to spend valuable air time mocking Obama's choice of condiments and office supplies

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2018, 07:54:41 PM »
I'm sure every news station is fake except for Fox News. How many sexual harassment scandals have they had?  How many other scandals have they had?   Jesus Christ people are stupid.  Look at this administration as a whole, its complete chaos.  Trump is a fuckin idiot, always has been, always will be.  Corrupt from top to bottom.  His dumbfuck supporters bought his bullshit hook, line, and sinker.   Complete and utter idiots.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 08:49:51 PM »
Nope and what does that have to do with all the total bullshit that Faux News tried to "report" on about Obama

Brown Suits, Binder Clips, Spicy Mustard, Christmas Ornaments and no doubt much more

I guess it's really Obama's fault for not being a pathological liar, jackass, adulterer who's personal lawyer had his house and office raided by the FBI

If Obama had only done that then Hannity wouldn't have had to spend valuable air time mocking Obama's choice of condiments and office supplies

How do we know he wasn't?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2018, 01:38:32 PM »

Not true...we actually would like for Trump to do well..the problem is its a continual fuckup that you guys make excuses for...meanwhile when Obama was president............... ........................ ........................ ........................ ...........

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2018, 01:39:57 PM »
It's funny that you seem completely unaware what a total clown shown this administration is

Also funny that you seem completely unaware of how desperate Faux New was to criticize anything and everything about Obama and when they couldn't find anything (which was often) then did stories about him using spicy mustard on his hamburger or wearing a brown suit, christmas ornaments  or making fun of a binder clip (remember that one.... of course you don't)

Agreed...you said it better than I ever could....yet Trump has screwed up royally and all we get is excuses and hypocrisy

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2018, 01:42:01 PM »
I'm sure every news station is fake except for Fox News. How many sexual harassment scandals have they had?  How many other scandals have they had?   Jesus Christ people are stupid.  Look at this administration as a whole, its complete chaos.  Trump is a fuckin idiot, always has been, always will be.  Corrupt from top to bottom.  His dumbfuck supporters bought his bullshit hook, line, and sinker.   Complete and utter idiots.

Absolutely agree.....I've never seen so much chaos and corruption...FOX NEWS is the worst thing to happen to civilization....just all out lies and propaganda with no connection to the truth whatsoever

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2018, 01:46:08 PM »
You're such an idiot........

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley responded Tuesday to a claim from President Trump's top economic adviser that she “got confused” when she said the U.S. would impose additional sanctions on Russia.

“With all due respect, I don’t get confused,” Haley told Fox News’s Dana Perino in a statement that was read on-air and quickly spread on Twitter.

Top White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow on Tuesday morning said that Haley “got ahead of the curve” in announcing the sanctions.

“There might have been some momentary confusion about that,” Kudlow told reporters in West Palm Beach, Fla., ahead of President Trump’s meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
Haley said Sunday that the U.S. planned to impose sanctions on Moscow as early as Monday. But the White House walked back her announcement the next day, saying no decision had been made.

Kudlow said that the Treasury Department has prepared a package of additional sanctions against Russia, but that nothing has been finalized.

He also reportedly later called Haley to apologize over the "confused" comments.

The Washington Post reported Monday that Trump was not comfortable signing off on additional sanctions on Russia, and that the White House is in a "holding pattern."

Trump authorized a series of missile strikes on Friday targeting Syrian chemical facilities, and called on Russia and Iran to end their support for Syrian President Bashar Assad.

Two days later, Haley appeared on "Face the Nation" on CBS and said Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin will be announcing additional sanctions on Moscow as early as Monday. The sanctions would target “any sort of companies that were dealing with equipment related to Assad and chemical weapons use," she said.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders issued a statement on Monday saying the White House is "considering additional sanctions on Russia and a decision will be made in the near future.”

TAGS STEVEN MNUCHIN DONALD TRUMP NIKKI HALEY LARRY KUDLOW RUSSIA RUSSIAN SANCTIONS

LOAD COMMENTS (881)

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/383634-haley-fires-back-at-white-house-i-dont-get-confused

You're licking balls again coach...the fact that Kudlow had to apologize publicly proves he knew he said something wrong...and I agree with Straw, Kudlow was obviously covering for Trump.

There are so many people around Trump who fuck up and/or get indicted its incredible!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2018, 02:04:34 PM »
Not true...we actually would like for Trump to do well..the problem is its a continual fuckup that you guys make excuses for...meanwhile when Obama was president............... ........................ ........................ ........................ ...........
What about when Obama was President? I can't speak for others but I don't recall spending too much time on the political board whining about his shitty decisions and divisive actions.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2018, 04:05:06 PM »
How do you mistake sanctions for air strikes?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2018, 06:28:39 PM »
Obama Admits to Training ISIL (ISIS)..................end of thread

K

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2018, 10:44:22 PM »
What about when Obama was President? I can't speak for others but I don't recall spending too much time on the political board whining about his shitty decisions and divisive actions.

I think your memory is failing you in that regard, sir.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2018, 05:20:49 AM »
;D ;D

Stop dreaming of trump pissing on you.   sick sob 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2018, 11:55:53 AM »
Stop dreaming of trump pissing on you.   sick sob  

I think you, coach, and chaos are the ones on the dvd who Trump is witnessing pissing on each other :-* :-*