Author Topic: How getbiggers would act in this situation?  (Read 3522 times)

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
How getbiggers would act in this situation?
« on: April 17, 2018, 04:48:23 PM »
8 hour flight with demon kid screaming, and single mother doing nothing about:

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: How getbiggers would act in this situation?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 05:19:55 PM »
It's possible the kid has autism, no normal kid can scream like that for that long.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 05:30:04 PM »
The average getbig result would be giving the kid a sound spanking and being sucked off by the mother (in the lavoratory) once the brat is napping).

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 06:09:30 PM »
Lol, peasants. I'd be in first class with my Bose noise cancel headphones on. With about 10 seconds left in the video you pass by where I'm at.

Seriously though, that's bad parenting. And not just on the plane ride, it started before then. Way before.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 04:34:02 AM »
I’d bring the hammer down on that little shit.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2018, 04:37:11 AM »
Lol, peasants. I'd be in first class with my Bose noise cancel headphones on. With about 10 seconds left in the video you pass by where I'm at.

Seriously though, that's bad parenting. And not just on the plane ride, it started before then. Way before.

Peasant

I fly my own Lear jet and sometimes my Boeing if I have business ventures to attend in Dubai India

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2018, 04:50:56 AM »
Future school shooter

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2018, 06:47:49 AM »
Tolerate it for a while until it was obvious the bairns bag of shit mother wasn’t doing anything or going to do owt anytime soon then shout as loud as possible “for fucks sake, shut that little bastard up you fucking lazy ignorant whore”

be back

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2018, 06:51:17 AM »
It's possible the kid has autism, no normal kid can scream like that for that long.

who fucking cares, he should be made to shut the fuck up, people have a right to a peacful plane ride regardless of the kids condition.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2018, 07:32:19 AM »
Theres nothing you can do beside asking the flight attendants to deal with the situation. But theres not much they can do beside pressuring the whore to discipline her little shithead.
Or you can pull a bluff and spread the word the flight is going to get diverted if the kid isnt calming down. People would go nut and put so much presure on the mom and the kid he might shut the fuck up.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2018, 07:46:34 AM »
slip the kid a xanny bar or some ghb.. if im on a flight i probably have one or the other

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2018, 08:02:37 AM »

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2018, 08:20:21 AM »
Little fucker! Last few times I've been on a plane some little shit starts kicking my chair you have to say something right away to the parents. People are assholes.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2018, 08:54:15 AM »
Little fucker! Last few times I've been on a plane some little shit starts kicking my chair you have to say something right away to the parents. People are assholes.

"...people are assholes".

This. Given almost any situation,  most people are just cocksuckers.
a

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2018, 09:30:31 AM »

or maybe he ate a 4000 kcal breakfast with fast acting sugars?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2018, 10:03:20 AM »
I'd wear headphones (listen to music) and then these while sleeping

Q

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2018, 03:28:13 PM »
Offer orange juice to kid with a few droppers of ghb...good sleep...good gh for his growing body....peace and quiet...everyone happy....

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2018, 04:04:22 PM »
Tell the mom to take her kid into a toilet for the duration of the flight or the tiny titwaffle is gonna get choked the fuck out and tossed into a garbage bag.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2018, 04:33:51 PM »
everyone on that plane should have gotten a refund except the mother of that demon child

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2018, 04:41:59 PM »
The airline staff should have removed the family from the plane.

What happens with most mothers is that the kids learn to misbehave to get what they want. Mums end up yelling to sort kids out. On that plane she couldn't do that so the kid kept screaming.

I so hate kids mucking up. I often tell kids off. Must be from having taught high school for years. I don't take kindly to kids annoying me outside the school! Zero tolerance for that shit.

Absolutely no way I would tolerate a prolonged outburst like in the video.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2018, 05:06:20 PM »
I'd just read the kid the long winded getbig posts form Pellius and ESFitness.  That kid would be asleep in minutes.  Seriously though, that kid was walking up to people screaming in their faces. If I was sitting there on a plane and a kid walked up to me like that and screamed in my face like that I would slap them so fast that no one would have seen it.  Fuck that shit.  Are they going to arrest me?  Fuck them.  Obviously the mom has given up on this little fatherless shit. 

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2018, 01:34:39 AM »
he probably has a condition and they told the airline. autism or aspergers or adhd. if he wont focus on the  ipad and just wants to run around i dont think there is much they can do. best thing is to do overnight flights and get them tired before going on the plane.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2018, 04:13:12 AM »
8 hour flight with demon kid screaming, and single mother doing nothing about:

I'd like to ask you this, what CAN the mother do about it? yeah it sucks and all, but i think the kid has some sort of autism or something like that. The mom giving her an Ipad is not because the kid is spoiled, its more to distract the kid. Think of it as someone who is claustraphobic and is on a plane and they have a panic attack, the more you fight it the worse they get, they just need to get their mind off of it.

Yeah it sucks to be a passenger on this flight, as someone whos travelled over a million miles in the past 10 years, i fucking know how shitty that flight can get, but on the other hand, i know that the mom is having it 10x worse than me, she knows her child is an issue, shes trying to keep herself calm and restore some calm to the child. When its happened to me, i have put myself in th emothers shoes, what would i do if i was her? what COULD i do? slap my child and make it worse (and get arrested)? yell at the child and make it worse?

it just really is a shitty situation.

Having said that, there was been way more worse kids whom are devlisih but in a more subtle way... kids that just kick the seats, open and close the seat tray literally 100 times and other sinister shit. Those are the little shits that need to be taught a lesson and the parents dont say anything, this video i actually feel bad for the mom and kid

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2018, 04:22:09 AM »
Id bite his throat out then sling him and his mother out the window.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2018, 05:44:36 AM »
The airline staff should have removed the family from the plane.

What happens with most mothers is that the kids learn to misbehave to get what they want. Mums end up yelling to sort kids out. On that plane she couldn't do that so the kid kept screaming.

I so hate kids mucking up. I often tell kids off. Must be from having taught high school for years. I don't take kindly to kids annoying me outside the school! Zero tolerance for that shit.

Absolutely no way I would tolerate a prolonged outburst like in the video.

Finally a grown up with common sense - many parents can't handle their own offspring.