Author Topic: Barbara Bush Dead at 92  (Read 1590 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Barbara Bush Dead at 92
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2018, 11:43:23 AM »
Okay.  Never figured you for a Straw Man gimmick.

I always thought you were pretty intelligent. If you think I am a gimmick of Strawman, then I was sadly mistaken

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2018, 11:56:24 AM »
You are a big boy - stop crying to the mods every time Vince slaps you around

Right?  I'll send a message to Vince, but just so the record is clear, the Village Idiot is not only the most miserable douchebag I've encountered on the internet, she is the worst offender on the board.  I just spent about five minutes pulling some of the personal attacks by the Village Idiot.  They include repeatedly attacking Coach's profession and repeated name calling.  And let's not forget how he attacked Coach's son and was outed as a racist by Vince. 

Like I told the Village Idiot previously, if you want strict enforcement of the rules, stop attacking people yourself.  Friggin hypocrite. 

agreed
and fuck you and your kids and family too while we're at it
I truly hope none of your kids or their friends are gunned down but if they are well fuck em too

Hey phony coach.

translation = you're a fucking moron and you're talking out of your ass yet again and can't defend your premise

par for the course for our phony coach

Still no where near the body count of what your boy Bush let happen in day

phony "coach"

You're as dumb at Ingraham

Publicly saying a kid needs to be slapped because you don't agree with his politics

What's the name of that school where you allegedly "coach" high school kids?

Why so cranky Trumptard

I'm agreeing with you

These kids are clearly being used and taken advantage of.

That's the only possible explanation for why they don't agree with the NRA and their Republican cucks

Damn, whoever found a way to use these hundreds of thousands of kids must be pretty damn smart

sure thing
same goes for Ingraham
what's the name of that school where you "volunteer" when you're not overseeing your "coaching" empire?

"coach" ::) ::)

Try to pay attention Trumptard

Nope, wrong again dipshit

wrong again Trumptard. 

Our phony coach seems incapable of providing any details but maybe you can

a few things

1.  You're profoundly stupid

6.  You're profoundly stupid (always worth repeating)

Trumptards gonna Trumptard

You need to accept the fact that I've proven my point and you're a fucking moron who can't win a debate and instead try to nitpick about typos

Carry on Trumptard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2018, 11:59:16 AM »
You really are an attention whore.

Truth.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2018, 12:00:05 PM »
Okay.  Never figured you for a Straw Man gimmick.

He's not just the Village Idiot's gimmick.  Just a kindred spirit. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2018, 01:05:11 PM »
I always thought you were pretty intelligent. If you think I am a gimmick of Strawman, then I was sadly mistaken

Maybe not, but your post just seemed very strange and out of character, like a desperate attempt to defend Straw Man or to get at me for some reason.  Calling me a bitch just because I called Straw Man an attention whore? 

That doesn't even make any sense.  How am I your bitch for calling you an attention whore?  Getting called an attention whore is not the kind of attention that an attention whore seeks or wants.

I know how much you hate Trump, and that's fine.  However, maybe one or more of my posts supporting Trump hit a nerve.  I thought you were more tolerant than that.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2018, 02:04:06 PM »
Maybe not, but your post just seemed very strange and out of character, like a desperate attempt to defend Straw Man or to get at me for some reason.  Calling me a bitch just because I called Straw Man an attention whore? 

That doesn't even make any sense.  How am I your bitch for calling you an attention whore?  Getting called an attention whore is not the kind of attention that an attention whore seeks or wants.

I know how much you hate Trump, and that's fine.  However, maybe one or more of my posts supporting Trump hit a nerve.  I thought you were more tolerant than that.

Ok, poor choice of words. After months of hearing Trump is Putins bitch, or owning minds, it was a flippant comment on an observation that you were giving the very attention you accused him of seeking regardless of political party.  My apologies for offending you

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2018, 02:19:04 PM »
Ok, poor choice of words. After months of hearing Trump is Putins bitch, or owning minds, it was a flippant comment on an observation that you were giving the very attention you accused him of seeking regardless of political party.  My apologies for offending you

LOL...not offended, just very surprised.  I expect and I'm used to such insults and cheap shots form Straw Man, but not from you.

Again, it's false that I gave Straw Man the attention I accused him of seeking since neither am I a Republican nor is getting called an attention whore the kind of attention that attention whores seek or want.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2018, 02:25:59 PM »
LOL...not offended, just very surprised.  I expect and I'm used to such insults and cheap shots form Straw Man, but not from you.

Again, it's false that I gave Straw Man the attention I accused him of seeking since neither am I a Republican nor is getting called an attention whore the kind of attention that attention whores seek or want.

Yeah, but what country do you live in??  Inquiring minds want to know.   :D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2018, 02:45:36 PM »
Yeah, but what country do you live in??  Inquiring minds want to know.   :D

LOL

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2018, 06:17:35 PM »
California Tenured Professor Celebrates Barbara Bush Dying: ‘I’m Happy the Witch Is Dead’
The Washington Free Beacon ^ | April 18, 2018 9:07 am | Cameron Cawthorne
Posted on 4/18/2018, 10:04:06 AM by Texas Fossil

Edited on 4/18/2018, 10:31:51 AM by Sidebar Moderator. [history]
California State University, Fresno professor Randa Jarrar celebrated former First Lady Barbara Bush passing away Tuesday evening by calling her an "amazing racist" and boasting she was "happy the witch is dead."

Jarrar, a professor in Fresno State's Department of English, started sending out tweets celebrating Bush's death within an hour after media outlets reported she had passed away at the age of 92 years old.

(Excerpt) Read more at freebeacon.com ...

Hopefully she's fired by now.