Author Topic: Arnold owns this pose  (Read 3000 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Arnold owns this pose
« on: April 18, 2018, 02:49:12 AM »
Every time I see pictures of Arnold it reminds me how great he was as a bodybuilder. He just had amazing proportions. Nobody comes close to this imo.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold owns this pose
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 02:51:16 AM »
Creepy Joe kind of ruins this photo, there’s absolutely no reason to even be touching him.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2018, 03:11:52 AM »
Every time I see pictures of Arnold it reminds me how great he was as a bodybuilder. He just had amazing proportions. Nobody comes close to this imo.

Creepy Joe kind of ruins this photo, there’s absolutely no reason to even be touching him.

I agree with you both 100%  lol.

The King and the original Creepy Joe.

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 03:19:04 AM »
45 or so years later...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 03:23:15 AM »

Better quality

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2018, 03:37:49 AM »

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2018, 06:04:05 AM »

Yes there was ...... Money to be made Goddammit ,  and lots of it ....Weider will go down in history as the man who made more money out of bodybuilding without having to inject drugs ...

Remember , that was almost 50 years ago Arnold was an "experiment" no one has ever looked like that at that point  .... Joe was SELLING the idea he was the sculptor ,creator, master blaster etc ........   and the rest is history .

He died at fucking 93 years old , Super rich, peacefully on his bed like a king, surrounded by loved ones including everlasting hot wife.

While most bodybuilders champs are dealing with health issues by age 50 and no medical insurance in the horizon .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHH   LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2018, 06:21:53 AM »
 ;D

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2018, 07:03:44 AM »

One looks like it was chiseled from ancient marble to take its place atop the Acropolis at the entrance of the Gods, the fabled Parthenon; the other looks like the sloven hardhat who poured concrete and gravel onto the entrance of Goodrum's ramshackle of a house, his disabled driveway, the Parsh-is-not.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2018, 07:03:57 AM »
Yes , there was ...... Money to be made Goddammit ,  and lots of it ....Weider will go down in history as the man who made more money out of bodybuilding without having to inject drugs ...

Remember , that was almost 50 years ago Arnold was an "experiment" no one has ever looked like that at that point  .... Joe was SELLING the idea he was the sculptor ,creator, master blaster etc ........   and the rest is history .

He died at fucking 93 years old , Super rich, peacefully on his bed like a king, surrounded by loved ones including everlasting hot wife.

While most bodybuilders champs are dealing with health issues by age 50 and no medical insurance in the horizon .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHH   LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so much truth right there
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2018, 10:04:13 AM »

Or even having a parsh in that photo.
Q

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2018, 10:52:11 AM »

Good comparison but would have to see them in person to appreciate the differences in the physiques. Both great bodybuilders but in different ways.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2018, 11:27:13 AM »
Joe loved being the top schmoe! After that and many other photos he atleast jerked off. Sometimes maybe a jimmy z production of his own..?
MIRAGETROPIN

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2018, 04:33:48 PM »

It implies "ownership."

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2018, 06:35:49 PM »

One looks like it was chiseled from ancient marble to take its place atop the Acropolis at the entrance of the Gods, the fabled Parthenon; the other looks like the sloven hardhat who poured concrete and gravel onto the entrance of Goodrum's ramshackle of a house, his disabled driveway, the Parsh-is-not.

The evolution of drugs, training and diet lead to Dorian winning the shot, but Arnold lat insertions might be the best I've ever seen.  They seem to start at his waist.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2018, 07:52:10 PM »

I first trained at Golds Gym Venice in the summer of 1982. Trained there intermittently through the 1980's. I worked and trained at Golds Venice throughout the 1990's was was there pretty much every single day for ten years. Trained there from 2003-2010 intermittently.

I never saw Joe Weider in Golds Venice one single time. Not once. Ever. Saw everybody else but never saw Joe or Ben Weider one single time.
a

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2018, 08:12:45 PM »
I first trained at Golds Gym Venice in the summer of 1982. Trained there intermittently through the 1980's. I worked and trained at Golds Venice throughout the 1990's was was there pretty much every single day for ten years. Trained there from 2003-2010 intermittently.

I never saw Joe Weider in Golds Venice one single time. Not once. Ever. Saw everybody else but never saw Joe or Ben Weider one single time.

He must've been at his office taking care of business.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2018, 07:28:18 AM »
Silvio, Luke... All known Jimmy Z stars. Damn bb is nasty. Rip Luke btw...
MIRAGETROPIN

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2018, 03:47:22 PM »
He must've been at his office taking care of business.

Although seen literally hundreds of times, "that one" still makes me lose my shit!!

VladimirVersic

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2018, 01:57:38 AM »
The evolution of drugs, training and diet lead to Dorian winning the shot, but Arnold lat insertions might be the best I've ever seen.  They seem to start at his waist.

Arnie had more knowledge of training and posing.

That is only one of the parts that made his physique legendary.