Author Topic: Calum Von Moron official thread. 2x bi tear 1x quad, baby daddy. HE'S BACK!  (Read 113183 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Calum Von Moron official thread. 2x bi tear 1x quad. HE'S BACK!
« Reply #450 on: August 23, 2019, 10:55:47 PM »
Winstrol is one of the worst drugs for hair loss.

But others like Anavar are supposed to have much lower chances for hair loss.

I think I mentioned earlier that he took down a video where he was acting totally obnoxious in a food store. At one point in the video he opened his fridge and you could clearly see Serostim. I'm think he's been using test, gh and maybe some npp/deca for his comeback. Pharm gh and test will add muscle quickly especially with muscle memory.

There really is no reason for him to be using winstrol.  Up to 10% of test converts to DHT so that combined with genetics is enough to cause his hair loss.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #451 on: August 24, 2019, 09:34:55 AM »
Never known a place full of so many insecure guys hoping some other guy loses his hair.  ::)

Y'all sound like the older dudes in my work, who have been saying the same to me for the past 10 years, that ill lose my hair in my 30s, yet its still all there.

Why do y'all give a fuck about another mans hair? Apart from jealousy, or insecurity of how you look?

Embarassing.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #452 on: August 24, 2019, 09:38:22 AM »
Never known a place full of so many insecure guys hoping some other guy loses his hair.  ::)

Y'all sound like the older dudes in my work, who have been saying the same to me for the past 10 years, that ill lose my hair in my 30s, yet its still all there.

Why do y'all give a fuck about another mans hair? Apart from jealousy, or insecurity of how you look?

Embarassing.
yeah,,,but tres combo gives good advice about it and positive usually.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #453 on: August 24, 2019, 09:43:44 AM »

Embarassing.

so your hairline and hair thickness is still the exactly same as when you were a teenager . . . ?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #454 on: August 24, 2019, 10:09:19 AM »
Never known a place full of so many insecure guys hoping some other guy loses his hair.  ::)

Why do y'all give a fuck about another mans hair?
Apart from jealousy, or insecurity of how you look?

Embarassing.

Usually that particular criticism takes place when the person in question is marketing his looks at full force , is a constant  "Look at my awesome muscles, pet ,hair, shades, bike,meals  etc "  ..

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH   Social media star in a social media world

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #455 on: August 25, 2019, 01:42:20 AM »

Usually that particular criticism takes place when the person in question is marketing his looks at full force , is a constant  "Look at my awesome muscles, pet ,hair, shades, bike,meals  etc "  ..

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH   Social media star in a social media world

No hes marketing his muscles. You just focus on his hair because yours is probably shit, ginger, or youre bald ;D

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #456 on: August 25, 2019, 01:44:17 AM »
so your hairline and hair thickness is still the exactly same as when you were a teenager . . . ?

Exactly the same? I wouldn't say that. But ive always had really thick hair, to the point that it was brutal when longer, I couldn't control it.

Its still solid everywhere, yes. No bald spot or thinning so far.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: August 25, 2019, 03:44:57 AM »
Dead by 30, the Norwood Reaper is coming for him

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #458 on: August 25, 2019, 05:12:52 AM »

Will he lose all his fans when he goes bald?
Q

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #459 on: August 25, 2019, 05:51:27 AM »
Calum is a child trapped in a man’s body

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #460 on: August 25, 2019, 06:19:40 AM »

Mentally I don't think he has the capacity to take going bald. Everything he has seems to be based on what he looks like, when he went off for a few months and lost size he seemed suicidal. He needs lessons from Big Ro and some enlightenment on the emptiness of vanity. There is more to life than hair.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: August 25, 2019, 09:52:41 AM »
I’m 5 mins into his new documentary for shits and giggles, this guy acts so childish and idiotic, all his injuries were 100% avoidable. Good going on him capitalizing on it though.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #462 on: August 25, 2019, 07:34:31 PM »
No hes marketing his muscles. You just focus on his hair because yours is probably shit, ginger, or youre bald ;D

Wrong  … If you read the thread I didn't even know he was balding,  truth is the guy is obsessed with his hair, He even cried when he had a haircut he simply  didn't like '  and is dying doing a lot of stuff styles to his hair

And you are focus on my hair why ? ;D

WoooSHHHHHHH  BE YE KE

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #463 on: August 25, 2019, 07:40:49 PM »
Mentally I don't think he has the capacity to take going bald. Everything he has seems to be based on what he looks like, when he went off for a few months and lost size he seemed suicidal. He needs lessons from Big Ro and some enlightenment on the emptiness of vanity. There is more to life than hair.

He must be doing something about it as we speak , ironically the drugs he uses to have the amazing popular muscles"  are speeding the egg head look .

WooOShhh tanaka

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #464 on: August 27, 2019, 09:06:12 AM »
Wrong  … If you read the thread I didn't even know he was balding,  truth is the guy is obsessed with his hair, He even cried when he had a haircut he simply  didn't like '  and is dying doing a lot of stuff styles to his hair

And you are focus on my hair why ? ;D

WoooSHHHHHHH  BE YE KE

Well that's funny, ive watched the documentary and I don't get the feeling hes obsessed about his hair.
Is this because he dyes it, and changes his style sometimes?

Its only you whos focusing on his hair, which is creepy.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: August 27, 2019, 09:34:01 AM »
Well that's funny, ive watched the documentary and I don't get the feeling hes obsessed about his hair.

Sorry kevcat- your hero is completely obsessed about  hair, lol

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #466 on: August 28, 2019, 04:34:19 AM »

Thank God The documentary was edited by Generation Iron dude not by Calum himself.  

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #467 on: August 28, 2019, 04:40:50 AM »

He was so depressed and suicidal he was adviced to get a puppy by a psychologist  ( true story ).  By New Years he had a meltdown lasted a full week without taking a shower and posted a kilometric rant on social media.  

He will forever wear a baseball cap and eventually hang himself .    

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: August 28, 2019, 05:40:57 AM »

He was so depressed and suicidal he was adviced to get a poppy by a psychologist  ( true story ).  By New Years he had a meltdown lasted a full week without taking a shower and posted a kilometric rant on social media.  

He will forever wear a baseball cap and eventually hang himself .    

This is the problem when people rely almost solely on their looks and body for their income.

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #469 on: August 28, 2019, 08:54:19 AM »
This is the problem when people rely almost solely on their looks and body for their income.

How depressed must ugly people be who never had looks in the first place, going by your point?

::)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: August 28, 2019, 09:01:36 AM »
How depressed must ugly people be who never had looks in the first place, going by your point?

No - because they never were singled out for their looks, so they never thought twice about them. Some of the most insecure people are those we get noticed for a certain trait. I had a female friend that was about a 9/10 in the looks department. Constantly being told how beautiful she was. In private she was a wreck- constantly obsessing about if she was getting a wrinkle, if her hair was off, clothes were right, etc. It really wasn't fun being around her.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: August 28, 2019, 08:44:05 PM »
No - because they never were singled out for their looks, so they never thought twice about them. Some of the most insecure people are those we get noticed for a certain trait. I had a female friend that was about a 9/10 in the looks department. Constantly being told how beautiful she was. In private she was a wreck- constantly obsessing about if she was getting a wrinkle, if her hair was off, clothes were right, etc. It really wasn't fun being around her.

Their gift becomes a curse because they never learned to harness it.

I knew a cute chick who said she was going to enjoy being good looking because it wasnt going to last forever.

Bodybuilders need to heed her advice.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #472 on: August 28, 2019, 09:00:15 PM »

if they (ugly people ) have a fat wallet they could care less if they have looks or not   (specially real men ) .

WooSSHHHHHHHHHH  Cohiba

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #473 on: August 29, 2019, 11:06:27 AM »

They're small and useless and thus have to obediently watch Weider training tapes 24/7.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: August 29, 2019, 11:25:08 AM »

Most people don't have to rely on good looks and a perfect physique to make money. Doesn't mean they have to look like complete shit.

For most people, training at the gym and eating well and looking good, is just one part of their life. If they age or slack off a bit, it's not the end of the world. For those making money off it, it is their life.