Author Topic: War in France just started  (Read 7956 times)

be back

Re: War in France just started
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2018, 01:26:28 AM »
hey nelson, serious question bro, i used to date a girl in toronto in the early 2000's was very nice and clean there no crime that i knew of, she lived not to far from bloor street, how bad it is there now ?

dirty girls are better..

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2018, 01:44:35 AM »
In toronto 90% of the mostly young black kids shooting each other not named deAndre and deShawn are have muslim sounding names. same with random assaults

https://www.cp24.com/news/man-39-charged-after-three-sexual-assaults-aboard-line-1-subway-1.3892951

https://www.cp24.com/news/three-charged-boy-sought-after-stabbing-in-flemingdon-park-1.3893173

This fella is a real "special"
https://www.cp24.com/news/arrest-made-in-series-of-random-and-unprovoked-assaults-on-women-in-downtown-core-police-1.3890746

This is just the stuff they have "reorted" on the last day, does not include all the other bullshit perpetrated daily here

I live in a decent neighborhood and there ahas still been about a dozen shootings within a five-eight minute walk from my house since last summer. Doesn't even include the assaults, robberies, and stabbings

In 1989, either the Toronto city government or the Ontario government decided to collect racial crime statistics in Toronto.  To prove that Canadians "aren't racist" compared to our White American counterparts [I think it's hilarious how moronic White people are, thinking that White people south of an invisible border are somehow better than the White people north of it.  ::)]

Once it was immediately determined that Blacks - at 4% of the Toronto population - were committing 80% of all muggings, and a similar disproportionately high number of all other violent crime...the city stopped collecting the statistics.

LOL.

All my life, I remember believing that Canadians weren't racist compared to Americans, in that Canada had no history with Black slavery [mostly true], and didn't have the same level of Black crime that the USA did.  Meanwhile, Canada had a whopping 1% Black population.  ::)

But yeah, somehow Canadians were experts at treating Blacks - which we just about literally had ZERO of in Canada - better than Americans treated them.

In hindsight - what a bunch of sh*t.  The only racial demographic groups that Canada has in similar numbers as the USA has would be Asians and Muslims, and - SURPRISE, SURPRISE - both groups do about equally well - or not well - in both countries.

Anywhere that there exists the same groups in similar numbers in both nations, the results are essentially the same.

Someone on YouTube said that Blacks do better in Canada than they do in the USA, and I responded that that comment is absolute dog sh*t.  NO THEY DO NOT.  The results are exactly the same here.

If you were to measure "racism" in a police department, based on the number of Black males arrested by police for example, you would find the arrest rates are the same regardless of whether or not the police are White, Latino, or even Black.  Male or female - anything really.

If you were to measure "racism" in any North American university, based on graduation rates, grants or positions held at the university, and stuff like that, you would find that Blacks perform just as poorly relative to Whites and Asians in universities as the frequency in which they get arrested more often by police.

This BEGS THE QUESTION - are universities, which are literally THE MOST politically correct institutions on the planet, REALLY being racist against Black people?  Or maybe...just maybe...despite literally TRIPPING OVER THEMSELVES to accommodate Black people, are the results exactly the same within universities as they are in any other institution?

Of course that is a rhetorical question - it doesn't matter how much any Western institution bends over backwards accommodating Black people - all racial groups will get the results as per their average racial IQ.

Landlords evict Blacks more often because Blacks are more likely to be in rent arrears or to destroy property.

Police arrest Blacks more often because they commit more crime on average.

Universities fail Blacks more often, because Blacks fail courses more often.

Absolutely NONE OF THIS has anything to do with "racism", just as much as Asians outperforming White people has nothing to do with "racism".  Different races have different average IQs, blood serum testosterone levels, and the ability to delay gratification.  This stuff has NOTHING to do with racism...but as long as the outcomes are unequal, White people will automatically be blamed for the failings of races who don't perform as well as them.  ::)

As a high-performing male, I am so sick of hearing this sh*t about how I'm somehow racist simply for outperforming someone.  Like when Vince Basile and that moron Booty called me "racist" - HOW ABOUT REFUTE MY COMMENTS YOU F*CKING IDIOTS.  >:(

How horrible that I point out reality.  It's annoying to me that Vince Basile will be dead before the nightmare that is a racially diverse Western society comes to be realized.  That's not fair that he got to avoid the garbage he and his generation created.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2018, 02:13:24 AM »
"Léon Joseph Marie Ignace Degrelle (French: [dəgʁɛl]; 15 June 1906 – 31 March 1994) was a Walloon Belgian politician and Nazi collaborator, who founded Rexism and later joined the Waffen-SS. He was the leader of the Sturmbrigade Wallonien which were front-line troops in German combat operations against the Soviet Union. After World War II, he was a prominent figure in neo-Nazi movements."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A9on_Degrelle

Great & courageous warrior, Hitler admired his heroism & wanted his son to be like Degrelle , died in Spain.

His escape & landing on Spanish beach is unbelievable story !. Yeah,  L. Degrelle was able to escape & Hitler was "NOT"  ;D ;D ;D

YouTube for Leon Degrelle , dozens of docos about him.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2018, 02:36:38 AM »
From Voice of Europe - 18 April 2018

Taxes will rise in Sweden as half of all "new Swedes" remain unemployed after 8 years.

**************************************************************************************

Truth Post - 18 April 2018

No comment from Justin Trudeau after Syrian refugee Soleimen Haji  (39) sexually assaulted 6 girls.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2018, 05:51:27 AM »
I’m Canadian and a native Torontonian (family’s been there since before its name was changed to “Toronto”, in fact), and I am a proud nationalist and a firm racist.

Regarding the latter attribute, I didn’t start out this way, but as I once heard, if you’re not a racist, you are not paying attention.

Besides, it takes a measure of the population being far-right to help balance the scales of (reality) justice and ... eventually restore our lands to places of civility, sophistication and, indeed, pleasantness.

I judge individuals as individuals. Identity politics is a tactic of the libleft. However, I also understand and accept the hard truths of life, such as that different races, as collectives, aren’t at equal standings in this point in time.

I don’t hate, but I prefer the company of my own, and I don’t hide my feelings that a general and broad segregation of differing racial and cultural groups is optimal. Reasonable exceptions are tolerable.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2018, 07:43:46 PM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2018, 08:43:06 PM »
Hard to believe but at 1 point in time France ruled 79% of the world with a  vigoureux iron fist! >:(

Huh?  No they didn't.  But given that Quebec in Canada managed to resist cultural and linguistic assimilation by the English empire goes to show how strong France was.

They are almost as bad as England now.  But definitely not as bad.  I am ashamed to be half English now, despite the fact that they once ruled 23% of the globe.  I am proud to be half Italian though - 71% of whose population just voted for far-right parties.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2018, 09:27:36 PM »
Bavarian news:

https://www.rt.com/news/425035-bavaria-crosses-government-buildings/

:)

Great news from Bavaria!

Make the shitskins feel as unwelcome as possible.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2018, 11:17:30 PM »
Great news from Bavaria!

Make the shitskins feel as unwelcome as possible.

Merkel is powerless in Bavaria.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2018, 12:19:28 AM »
I don’t hate, but I prefer the company of my own, and I don’t hide my feelings that a general and broad segregation of differing racial and cultural groups is optimal. Reasonable exceptions are tolerable.

I agree with you there, but the problem is that "reasonable exceptions" will always be pushed further and further...

It sucks.  :-\

I don't know if you were in Toronto in 1974 [that was seven years before I was born, myself], but it had a 98% White population, and had one murder in the entire year.  :-\

Quebec City was 97% White [specifically French] in 2001, and 90% Catholic in 2006.  By no major coincidence, it is also the safest big city in Canada, with only one murder in 2007, and two murders in 2015.

As linguistic minorities in North America, I think French Canadians are more resilient than most to reject "diversity", and Quebec City is even more nationalistic than the rest of Quebec - and it's awesome.  The proof is in the pudding.  Nations with the highest concentration of White people - i.e., no diversity - are doing better in virtually every possible way, when compared to diverse nations.

How can we even keep pretending that diversity is a strength?  Of course it's a strength for Jews who want White hegemony and global political clout to be reduced...but how is it a strength for White people, and how is it even possible that some White people are dumb enough to believe that?

I know a beta White, who wants more diversity.  I think he wants that so that he can import people who have a lower social standing than he does.  As an alpha who is in the top 1% of income in Canada, I have 0 interest in being displaced.  I will be at the top of any social model, so why would I want to be on top of a nation that looks like Brazil, when I could enjoy the highest social standing in former great, lily-White Canada?

As far as White support for diversity though...it's fast coming to an end.  I just don't see that lasting much longer at all.  At that point, non-Whites may well be able to out-vote us, but White people will not be supporting this much longer.  The destruction is now impossible to hide.

Back to Quebec - it makes me sad being in Thunder Bay - now at the point where people are more afraid of being robbed by their pizza deliveryman than pizza deliverymen were EVER afraid of being robbed by their customers.

Racial diversity is NOT a strength for White people.

As always, great posts, Fortress.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2018, 12:29:47 AM »
In 1989, either the Toronto city government or the Ontario government decided to collect racial crime statistics in Toronto.  To prove that Canadians "aren't racist" compared to our White American counterparts [I think it's hilarious how moronic White people are, thinking that White people south of an invisible border are somehow better than the White people north of it.  ::)]

Once it was immediately determined that Blacks - at 4% of the Toronto population - were committing 80% of all muggings, and a similar disproportionately high number of all other violent crime...the city stopped collecting the statistics.

LOL.

All my life, I remember believing that Canadians weren't racist compared to Americans, in that Canada had no history with Black slavery [mostly true], and didn't have the same level of Black crime that the USA did.  Meanwhile, Canada had a whopping 1% Black population.  ::)

But yeah, somehow Canadians were experts at treating Blacks - which we just about literally had ZERO of in Canada - better than Americans treated them.

In hindsight - what a bunch of sh*t.  The only racial demographic groups that Canada has in similar numbers as the USA has would be Asians and Muslims, and - SURPRISE, SURPRISE - both groups do about equally well - or not well - in both countries.

Anywhere that there exists the same groups in similar numbers in both nations, the results are essentially the same.

Someone on YouTube said that Blacks do better in Canada than they do in the USA, and I responded that that comment is absolute dog sh*t.  NO THEY DO NOT.  The results are exactly the same here.

If you were to measure "racism" in a police department, based on the number of Black males arrested by police for example, you would find the arrest rates are the same regardless of whether or not the police are White, Latino, or even Black.  Male or female - anything really.

If you were to measure "racism" in any North American university, based on graduation rates, grants or positions held at the university, and stuff like that, you would find that Blacks perform just as poorly relative to Whites and Asians in universities as the frequency in which they get arrested more often by police.

This BEGS THE QUESTION - are universities, which are literally THE MOST politically correct institutions on the planet, REALLY being racist against Black people?  Or maybe...just maybe...despite literally TRIPPING OVER THEMSELVES to accommodate Black people, are the results exactly the same within universities as they are in any other institution?

Of course that is a rhetorical question - it doesn't matter how much any Western institution bends over backwards accommodating Black people - all racial groups will get the results as per their average racial IQ.

Landlords evict Blacks more often because Blacks are more likely to be in rent arrears or to destroy property.

Police arrest Blacks more often because they commit more crime on average.

Universities fail Blacks more often, because Blacks fail courses more often.

Absolutely NONE OF THIS has anything to do with "racism", just as much as Asians outperforming White people has nothing to do with "racism".  Different races have different average IQs, blood serum testosterone levels, and the ability to delay gratification.  This stuff has NOTHING to do with racism...but as long as the outcomes are unequal, White people will automatically be blamed for the failings of races who don't perform as well as them.  ::)

As a high-performing male, I am so sick of hearing this sh*t about how I'm somehow racist simply for outperforming someone.  Like when Vince Basile and that moron Booty called me "racist" - HOW ABOUT REFUTE MY COMMENTS YOU F*CKING IDIOTS.  >:(

How horrible that I point out reality.  It's annoying to me that Vince Basile will be dead before the nightmare that is a racially diverse Western society comes to be realized.  That's not fair that he got to avoid the garbage he and his generation created.

“Once it was immediately determined that Blacks - at 4% of the Toronto population - were committing 80% of all muggings, and a similar disproportionately high number of all other violent crime...the city stopped collecting the statistics”.

That sums it up.
It’s fcuking hilarious how they just cannot handle Facts.

If it the facts don’t fit their agenda - they’ll just ignore them
Bastards all need shooting.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2018, 12:35:05 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2018, 12:38:30 AM »

Merkel is powerless in Bavaria.

Merkel needs impaling on a long red hot pole

VladimirVersic

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2018, 12:50:22 AM »
I’m Canadian and a native Torontonian (family’s been there since before its name was changed to “Toronto”, in fact), and I am a proud nationalist and a firm racist.

Regarding the latter attribute, I didn’t start out this way, but as I once heard, if you’re not a racist, you are not paying attention.

Besides, it takes a measure of the population being far-right to help balance the scales of (reality) justice and ... eventually restore our lands to places of civility, sophistication and, indeed, pleasantness.

I judge individuals as individuals. Identity politics is a tactic of the libleft. However, I also understand and accept the hard truths of life, such as that different races, as collectives, aren’t at equal standings in this point in time.

Was in Toronto for a short while. The most pleasant people i ever met.

Really nice for such a huge city. We the north. ;D

Imigration was on the other hand very rude and not nice.
Was a tv series on Italian tv about them.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2018, 03:09:13 PM »
I agree with you there, but the problem is that "reasonable exceptions" will always be pushed further and further...

It sucks.  :-\

I don't know if you were in Toronto in 1974 [that was seven years before I was born, myself], but it had a 98% White population, and had one murder in the entire year.  :-\

Quebec City was 97% White [specifically French] in 2001, and 90% Catholic in 2006.  By no major coincidence, it is also the safest big city in Canada, with only one murder in 2007, and two murders in 2015.

As linguistic minorities in North America, I think French Canadians are more resilient than most to reject "diversity", and Quebec City is even more nationalistic than the rest of Quebec - and it's awesome.  The proof is in the pudding.  Nations with the highest concentration of White people - i.e., no diversity - are doing better in virtually every possible way, when compared to diverse nations.

How can we even keep pretending that diversity is a strength?  Of course it's a strength for Jews who want White hegemony and global political clout to be reduced...but how is it a strength for White people, and how is it even possible that some White people are dumb enough to believe that?

I know a beta White, who wants more diversity.  I think he wants that so that he can import people who have a lower social standing than he does.  As an alpha who is in the top 1% of income in Canada, I have 0 interest in being displaced.  I will be at the top of any social model, so why would I want to be on top of a nation that looks like Brazil, when I could enjoy the highest social standing in former great, lily-White Canada?

As far as White support for diversity though...it's fast coming to an end.  I just don't see that lasting much longer at all.  At that point, non-Whites may well be able to out-vote us, but White people will not be supporting this much longer.  The destruction is now impossible to hide.

Back to Quebec - it makes me sad being in Thunder Bay - now at the point where people are more afraid of being robbed by their pizza deliveryman than pizza deliverymen were EVER afraid of being robbed by their customers.

Racial diversity is NOT a strength for White people.

As always, great posts, Fortress.

I was born in Toronto (North York General) in 1970. Raised in Downsview (the now-infamous “Jane & Finch”). When my folks bought our house in the late ‘60s, the area was pristine and wonderful.

Then the immigrants.

My childhood neighbourhoods are now shitholes.

Even in the eighties, when I was a teen, the city was MUCH more friendly and “warm”. The Yonge/Dundas corridor, while “grimier” (and with a majority of retail mom & pop stores), was still more comfortable in its own way.

The tension in The Big Smoke is palpable. I visit a few times each year and, in this way, I’m better able to arrive with a intensified sensitivity to the changes.

Toronto is now NOT the same city in which I lived for decades.

Immigrants without an ounce of respect for Canada and Toronto and its heritage and pioneering citizens are everywhere.

Our “leaders” are destroying our nation. Eroding it from the inside out.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2018, 04:52:59 PM »
within 10 years there will be mandatory deportations executions of anyone associated with traditional islam/ islamism.

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2018, 05:04:08 PM »
I was born in Toronto (North York General) in 1970. Raised in Downsview (the now-infamous “Jane & Finch”). When my folks bought our house in the late ‘60s, the area was pristine and wonderful.

Then the immigrants.

My childhood neighbourhoods are now shitholes.

Even in the eighties, when I was a teen, the city was MUCH more friendly and “warm”. The Yonge/Dundas corridor, while “grimier” (and with a majority of retail mom & pop stores), was still more comfortable in its own way.

The tension in The Big Smoke is palpable. I visit a few times each year and, in this way, I’m better able to arrive with a intensified sensitivity to the changes.

Toronto is now NOT the same city in which I lived for decades.

Immigrants without an ounce of respect for Canada and Toronto and its heritage and pioneering citizens are everywhere.

Our “leaders” are destroying our nation. Eroding it from the inside out.

Well said, but I think This Beta fuck of a so called "Leader" doesn't think the same....

I can't wait till this Peter puffer and All his goonies are voted out, boy I miss Stephen Harper....

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2018, 05:45:43 PM »
What do we do with that 10% of the population who score below 83 IQ? What if about half of the blacks score below 84? That truly is a huge problem that won't go away.

Peterson tells us that it is illegal in the US to recruit anyone in the army who scores below 83 IQ. These people can't be trained to do anything useful in the army!

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2018, 11:38:34 AM »
hey nelson, serious question bro, i used to date a girl in toronto in the early 2000's was very nice and clean there no crime that i knew of, she lived not to far from bloor street, how bad it is there now ?

I'm in Toronto, too. Bloor st. is really nice. It goes through Yorkville, just north of downtown which is a very expensive and nice area. I used to work in that area and used to pass the Ferrari/Maserati dealership. I was looking into renting a place there, but it just wasn't worth the money they were asking for a shitty studio apartment. On the west end it goes through High Park, also a very wealthy area.
Most of the crime here happens around Jane and Finch, that's where a lot of the shootings and gang activity happens. Parts of Scarborough also have shitty areas. I lived in Scarb on Livonia Pl. and it was a complete ghetto shithole. I paid $300 a month for rent, and no one seemed to go to work except for me. It was the first place I saw where people kept bench presses and dumbbells on their front lawns, like I'd imagine would happen in an American ghetto.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2018, 03:25:54 PM »
Well said, but I think This Beta fuck of a so called "Leader" doesn't think the same....

I can't wait till this Peter puffer and All his goonies are voted out, boy I miss Stephen Harper....

Orange clown of Canada  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2018, 04:45:49 PM »

“Once it was immediately determined that Blacks - at 4% of the Toronto population - were committing 80% of all muggings, and a similar disproportionately high number of all other violent crime...the city stopped collecting the statistics”.

That sums it up.
It’s fcuking hilarious how they just cannot handle Facts.

If it the facts don’t fit their agenda - they’ll just ignore them
Bastards all need shooting.

Fully agree, total cover-up in Swe by both police, government and media.

Police have a special code here.

Under the code "291", the police contain investigations about violence, threats and other crimes that can be linked to the refugee wave.

"Nothing is going out", it says in an internal directive with the police.
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2018, 07:27:36 PM »

He's so transcendental...So mystical...So fucking stoopid.  Looks like he's contemplating...
"It's turtles all the way down."

What an effeminate waste of skin and testosterone.  Needs to be permanently banned to the Island of Misfit Goys.  FTN.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2018, 12:52:42 AM »
Fully agree, total cover-up in Swe by both police, government and media.

Police have a special code here.

Under the code "291", the police contain investigations about violence, threats and other crimes that can be linked to the refugee wave.

"Nothing is going out", it says in an internal directive with the police.

Not too long ago , Sweden was known for:

- Volvo & Saab
- IKEA
- ABBA
- 2nd highest living standard
- porno industry
- etc,.........................

Sweden today:  :-\ >:( ::) :P

be back

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2018, 12:56:51 AM »
What do we do with that 10% of the population who score below 83 IQ? What if about half of the blacks score below 84? That truly is a huge problem that won't go away.

Peterson tells us that it is illegal in the US to recruit anyone in the army who scores below 83 IQ. These people can't be trained to do anything useful in the army!

I would have thought anyone without a thought in their head would be perfect for the army, why would you want clever people, you want dumbass blank canvasses.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2018, 01:03:19 AM »
I would have thought anyone without a thought in their head would be perfect for the army, why would you want clever people, you want dumbass blank canvasses.

If you watch a few YouTube videos by Jordan Peterson you will see what he points out. The US Army has been using IQ tests to recruit people. They also test people

in the army. Well, they concluded that there is no useful work in the army for those who score low on IQ tests. Makes sense to me.

However, what does society do with that 10% of the population that scores low? That is about half of the black population in America. That surely

is a huge problem and I doubt there is any solution. Lot of unemployment there as well as other problems.