Author Topic: What the fuck happend to getbig? We were the tip top haters here! Sharpen up!  (Read 4395 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 ;)
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 ??? :-\
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 :o
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
the 10 k soiled posing suit. :-*
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 ;)
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 8) :o ::)
F

98mustang

the 10 k soiled posing suit. :-*

thats worth more than 10k thats a steal is it up for sale or in someones private collection?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
thats worth more than 10k thats a steal is it up for sale or in someones private collection?
                        sold on ebay after the Olympia....gone but not forgotten ::) ::) ::)
F

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 ;D
F

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
It looks like Brother Funk is starting the GetBig Picture Encyclopedia here...

My contribution...

T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Getbig will inevitably change as we all get older.

Look how many getbiggers have died.

Or, changed, for whatever reason. MOS found God, Wiggs found Nibiru and Johnny Falcon found electricity.

Circumstances change, therefore people change.

It’s the nature of the beast.

Indeed..

Yesterday, I found such delight in the daily, brutal ownings of random schmoes.

Today, I find comfort in Vince Goodrum's house construction.

"1"

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It looks like Brother Funk is starting the GetBig Picture Encyclopedia here...

My contribution...

taffin is someone who gets it. ;D  this is like a dubious achievements thread of what made getbig great back in it's heyday. everyone of these  pics tells a story and deserves a place in getbig history.. ::)
F

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
This place is still great. It was just cooler before. Its not that we need mr mirage or lee priest really... We still got an old Shaun Ray and thats better than nothing.
MIRAGETROPIN

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
:o

Yuck!!!! Wtf man! She got a dick??? Denise Masino is one of the reasons female bb is in the closet again...
MIRAGETROPIN

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
                     taffin is someone who gets it. ;D  this is like a dubious achievements thread of what made getbig great back in it's heyday. everyone of these  pics tells a story and deserves a place in getbig history.. ::)

8)
T

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
One thing I’ve noticed lately is that the Board traffic is way down from what it used to be.  Average daily users are down from around 1100-1300 to now 700-800.

I wonder if this is because the topics and posts have gone so far to the political right, or at the other extreme too gay, or what?

I wonder also where the other users went.  To another board?  If so which one?  Maybe it’s all Instagram and Twitter now, I don’t know.

I’ve always liked Getbig, its format has always been simple and clean from advertisements.

be back

One thing I’ve noticed lately is that the Board traffic is way down from what it used to be.  Average daily users are down from around 1100-1300 to now 700-800.

I wonder if this is because the topics and posts have gone so far to the political right, or at the other extreme too gay, or what?

I wonder also where the other users went.  To another board?  If so which one?  Maybe it’s all Instagram and Twitter now, I don’t know.

I’ve always liked Getbig, its format has always been simple and clean from advertisements.

not gay enough is the likelier reason...

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever

forums are dying everywhere because of social media

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I love getbig