Author Topic: What the fuck happend to getbig? We were the tip top haters here! Sharpen up!  (Read 4435 times)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
I have been on getbig since 1996. God bless Ron for creating this hardcore balls out forum.

But today I see no action... Just scrawny asslicking! What the fuck has happend??

No more Chick (tha master of mirage). No more Lee Priest (the master of crazy). Alittlebit Shaun but not as before. Please people this is getbig we need hardcore!

Trying to be real here...
MIRAGETROPIN

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
All the haters are in the comment sections of Youtube videos and IG posts, no need to come on here if they can just talk shit directly to the guy.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
I have been on getbig since 1996. God bless Ron for creating this hardcore balls out forum.

But today I see no action... Just scrawny asslicking! What the fuck has happend??

No more Chick (tha master of mirage). No more Lee Priest (the master of crazy). Alittlebit Shaun but not as before. Please people this is getbig we need hardcore!

They moved to discord or twitter.
A

falco

• Getbig V
Everything has its heyday, and then decays. Getbig is no exception.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

Shizzo, maybe you should stop trying to relive the past

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Well you gotta admit that message boards are actually a thing of the past. with instant messaging and being able to comment directly to the person/celebrity on facebook, instagram and youtube.  Its actually amazing that GetBig is still around after all these years. GetBig is really archaic in terms of communication these days...sort of like having a beeper :P :o

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

The message board are of the past...get over it
A

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
The message board are of the past...get over it
shouldn't you be loitering at a starbucks somewhere  ;D
p

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
 ;D :o :) ;)   what bodybuilding is all about..... there are you happy.. :o :o :o :o
F

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Another thing that hurts is that training is spread all around now too. Before you had just a few gyms where big clusters of the pros trained, and you'd get snitches, other pros with hurt feelings, etc.... Now a pro can train at any old gym, and as long as you've got an internet connection and social media, you can get press, talk to coaches, etc.... Less chance of personal gossip getting out.

Now you've got to wait till it gets to someone's instagram, gets noticed by someone, spreads around there, then trickles down to reddit, message boards, etc.....

Doesn't help that the characters in bodybuilding are boring as shit now also.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Epic faggotry
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Getbig will inevitably change as we all get older.

Look how many getbiggers have died.

Or, changed, for whatever reason. MOS found God, Wiggs found Nibiru and Johnny Falcon found electricity.

Circumstances change, therefore people change.

It’s the nature of the beast.
X

be back

Or, changed, for whatever reason. MOS found God, Wiggs found Nibiru and Johnny Falcon found electricity.

Groink found crime
esfitness discovered addiction and self harm
galeniko found a woman..

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

& mr.Canada "invented" biceps suppinator machine + created hypertrophy BS  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Groink found crime
galeniko found a woman..

Craiggers lit his jag with a body in the trunk

Tom Prince had an Advil addiction

Onlyme bit by a spider, gained a lot of weight and died

Reeves died

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Groink found crime
galeniko found a woman..

Shizzo found cock
BigRo found Siddhartha
JNN found a job

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

:D
A

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
RIP TrueGrit.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Both Chick and Priest were somewhat popular in the late 90's .....

So that might answer your question
 :'(

WooOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Getbig is no longer cutting edge.  The hyper machismo, the outings, the railing against SJWs, beta males and feminists is now the mainstream!  You could say that Getbig was ahead of it's time and helped usher in this new universe...

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Social media has destroyed everything.  It's created a weird world full of freaks and isolated individuals.  One big addiction that has infected the minds.  There was a period of time in the mid 2000s before social media took over and that was when getbig had it's run.

Fortress

• Getbig V
This place rules.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
RIP TrueGrit.

Big dude.  All the way big dude.
T

98mustang

Everybody was banned or stalked.

funk51