Author Topic: Anderson Cooper forced to apologize about smear campaign against Comey & Mueller  (Read 7626 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I would say anyone on FOX who doesn't kiss Trumps ass 24/7 is least partisan. You have the MOST PRO TRUMP news source on cable.. with an anchor who questions the norm on fox, I'd say that is very nonpartisan

What if Trump owns FOX?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I would say anyone on FOX who doesn't kiss Trumps ass 24/7 is least partisan. You have the MOST PRO TRUMP news source on cable.. with an anchor who questions the norm on fox, I'd say that is very nonpartisan

They are not "PRO TRUMP."  They are fair.  They are not at war with President Trump like the rest of the MSM.  They don't hang on his every word and create stupid non-stories about everything he does.  They are like little kids throwing perpetual tantrums. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
They are not "PRO TRUMP."  They are fair.  They are not at war with President Trump like the rest of the MSM.  They don't hang on his every word and create stupid non-stories about everything he does.  They are like little kids throwing perpetual tantrums. 

;)