Author Topic: Anderson Cooper forced to apologize about smear campaign against Comey & Mueller  (Read 7480 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Your Hero the Gay Fake News Actor  ::)
K

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Your Hero the Gay Fake News Actor  ::)

yeah, he had to apologize

seems kind of a weak apology

I'm sure Fox News will have a field day with this

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
yeah, he had to apologize

seems kind of a weak apology

I'm sure Fox News will have a field day with this

:)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Possibly the worst he-bitch in media.  Weak beta.  CIA kunt.  Dumb as a box of rocks, too.  (No offense to actual rocks.)

He's a perfect faker for MSM, brought up to do as he does.  

That's Anderson Cooper.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Possibly the worst he-bitch in media.  Weak beta.  CIA kunt.  Dumb as a box of rocks, too.  (No offense to actual rocks.)

He's a perfect faker for MSM, brought up to do as he does.  

That's Anderson Cooper.

come on

the worst he-bitch weak beta in the media is Donny Babyhands

This beta bitch needs two hands to drink a glass of water, fires people by tweet because he's too much of a pussy to say it to their face and cries like a baby with a load in his diaper every single day

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
come on

the worst he-bitch weak beta in the media is Donny Babyhands

This beta bitch needs two hands to drink a glass of water, fires people by tweet because he's too much of a pussy to say it to their face and cries like a baby with a load in his diaper every single day

;D

There's "something" about A.C. that's just so offensively fake.  I happened to read a quote by him, in the last few hours, and maybe that's why it hit me to post.

"From the time I was growing up, if I felt that there was some, like, pot of gold waiting for me, I don't know that I would have been so motivated."

The guy was brought up to have a place in media.  He was given that, so that he could continue to hand us the big lie.  Maybe he ought to think twice about calling it "motivated" and just cop to being stupid.  Much less objectionable.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
;D

There's "something" about A.C. that's just so offensively fake.  I happened to read a quote by him, in the last few hours, and maybe that's why it hit me to post.

"From the time I was growing up, if I felt that there was some, like, pot of gold waiting for me, I don't know that I would have been so motivated."

The guy was brought up to have a place in media.  He was given that, so that he could continue to hand us the big lie.  Maybe he ought to think twice about calling it "motivated" and just cop to being stupid.  Much less objectionable.

I always get a laugh at the bullshit guys like you make up to convince yourself there is some grand conspiracy in the media to lie to you

The dude clearly was handed his place in the media so that he could lie to people like you 30 years later

BTW  - he was also an intern at the CIA while in college.  You should try to work that into your CT

After Cooper graduated from Yale University, he tried to gain entry-level employment with ABC answering telephones, but was unsuccessful. Finding it hard to get his foot in the door of on-air reporting, Cooper decided to enlist the help of a friend in making a fake press pass. At the time, Cooper was working as a fact checker for the small news agency Channel One, which produces a youth-oriented news program that is broadcast to many junior high and high schools in the United States.[15] Cooper then entered Myanmar on his own with his forged press pass and met with students fighting the Burmese government.[13] He was ultimately able to sell his home-made news segments to Channel One.

After reporting from Burma, Cooper lived in Vietnam for a year to study the Vietnamese language at the University of Hanoi. Persuading Channel One to allow him to bring a Hi-8 camera with him, Cooper soon began filming and assembling reports of Vietnamese life and culture that aired on Channel One. He later returned to filming stories from a variety of war-torn regions around the globe, including Somalia, Bosnia, and Rwanda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Cooper

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Btw, not asking for anyone to agree with me in this thread, but a little-known fact is that CIA and MSM are as much as the same thing.

Insane, mindless "Conspiracy Theory"?  Certainly not for lack of conspiracy, but very mindless to shortchange it.  To say, unfortunately, the public may be mindless.  MSM, not surprisingly, has led us into this state of mindlessness.  

Here's how it goes: They're "both" (as if separate) operating as information seekers.  It is the mission at hand, definitively in each case, and one in which no clear lines are drawn between what either would hope to gain by way of information.  The CIA, which would claim a "need" to find and process information to uphold our freedom (lmfao) as its mission, cannot allow itself not to hold control of as much media power as it can take.

It's taken it all.  Every last bit of it.  By way of its mission, as though it's doing its job.  For us.

Of course, it can't be said - it defies Free Press.  But the fact remains.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
I always get a laugh at the bullshit guys like you make up to convince yourself there is some grand conspiracy in the media to lie to you

The dude clearly was handed his place in the media so that he could lie to people like you 30 years later

BTW  - he was also an intern at the CIA while in college.  You should try to work that into your CT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Cooper

Hi, Mr. Mindless.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Or is it Mrs?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
All one must understand, is that the CIA operates for the wealthiest few on this planet.  That's it.  Ain't nobody's damn freedom down here they're working for.

It's the most dangerous problem going, and one you cannot offer your mind to.  If you do, then you're someone's pawn.  Very simple (just like your mind).

:D ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Or is it Mrs?

It's your fantasy dude so do whatever you want

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Btw, not asking for anyone to agree with me in this thread, but a little-known fact is that CIA and MSM are as much as the same thing.

Insane, mindless "Conspiracy Theory"?  Certainly not for lack of conspiracy, but very mindless to shortchange it.  To say, unfortunately, the public may be mindless.  MSM, not surprisingly, has led us into this state of mindlessness.  

Here's how it goes: They're "both" (as if separate) operating as information seekers.  It is the mission at hand, definitively in each case, and one in which no clear lines are drawn between what either would hope to gain by way of information.  The CIA, which would claim a "need" to find and process information to uphold our freedom (lmfao) as its mission, cannot allow itself not to hold control of as much media power as it can take.

It's taken it all.  Every last bit of it.  By way of its mission, as though it's doing its job.  For us.

Of course, it can't be said - it defies Free Press.  But the fact remains.

so true

that's why I get all my news from Tuck Buckford at BrainFight

The only news source that's not infiltrated by the CIA

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
It's your fantasy dude so do whatever you want

Likewise, I'm sure.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
To all those living in Fantasyland, believing in MSM:

Is it because MSM (appeared, at least) to support Hillary?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Anderson Cooper is a pompous, arrogant twat.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/04/20/kth-coordinated-smear-campaign-mueller-comey-sot.cnn

Ha, ha. Cooper is not apologizing, he's reporting and commentating on Shawn Hannity and FOX news' lies regarding Comey and Mueller. Of course, you knew that already.   ::) ::) ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Perhaps. If he is, he has good reason to be. It may not be Billions of dollars, but it enough to make someone feel worthy.

The thirteen Emmy Awards winner, Anderson Cooper has a net worth of $100 million. According to reports, Anderson Cooper's annual salary is about $11 million a year at CNN. Anderson is paid $10,000,000 yearly for presenting ANDERSON COOPER 360°.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

same could be said for Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Rielly, Rachael Maddow etc

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
same could be said for Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Rielly, Rachael Maddow etc
I'm sure it could be. Wouldn't bother me a bit to call them whatever you'd like.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I'm sure it could be. Wouldn't bother me a bit to call them whatever you'd like.

what would be the point? What value would it bring to the discussion?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Perhaps. If he is, he has good reason to be. It may not be Billions of dollars, but it enough to make someone feel worthy.

The thirteen Emmy Awards winner, Anderson Cooper has a net worth of $100 million. According to reports, Anderson Cooper's annual salary is about $11 million a year at CNN. Anderson is paid $10,000,000 yearly for presenting ANDERSON COOPER 360°.

How'd you describe his value as it applies to you?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
How'd you describe his value as it applies to you?

Wow, this is a interesting subject to ponder. I don't describe or measure myself by how much money I have or don't have. It's for sure I'm not as wealthy as Anderson Cooper. There are likely many qualities Anderson Cooper possesses that I wouldn't know about. However, since I don't personally know him, I went with what a lot of folks, particularly on Getbig, seem to measure other folks by and that is wealth or at least earning power. I admit it was an easy out. Since I don't know him, except as a celebrity, I have no way to describe his value as it applies to me. He definitely has better hair than I do. His sky blue eyes might be better than my hazel green ones are....depends on what color you prefer. Mine are real. Maybe his are colored contacts ;D