Author Topic: Another golden nugget in life from Wiggs  (Read 2362 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Another golden nugget in life from Wiggs
« on: April 20, 2018, 03:20:20 PM »
Have depression?
Have Anxiety?
Have OCD?

Use Psilocybin, aka magic mushrooms.  Boom it's gone for extended period of time, in many cases for good.  It's like a reset button and de-fragging your brain. There's tons of real scientific studies proving this and tons of anecdotal evidence. Mushrooms aren't just used for tripping balls it's an actual medicine used for thousands of years to cure people of disorders. "They" hijacked the narrative and used fear to keep people from taking them because they knew of their healing properties.

I suggest to you that are on "their" drugs to look into what I'm saying. SSRIs, benzos, etc...all a giant scam. You're being chemically lobotomized. Get off that shit, take the shrooms SAFELY learn from them and get your life back.

These are naturally occurring on this earth for a reason.  God put them here to help us and now I'm passing it down to you.  Use it on yourself or love ones.  Be better.  That is my golden nugget. If you already knew this, please support in this thread.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Another golden nugget in life from Wiggs
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 03:38:32 PM »
I’m sure I can function normally on shrooms

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 03:45:13 PM »

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 03:47:03 PM »
It’s not “them”, it’s (((them))).

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 03:54:26 PM »
shrooms r great.... buckle ur seatbelt, and dont b scared, homie

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2018, 03:59:49 PM »
I’m sure I can function normally on shrooms

This is not something you'd take everyday.  Unless you decided to microdose and in that case you could function normally on shrooms.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2018, 04:06:53 PM »
I don't have anxiety or depression, but my friend is opening a line of cbd products and he gave me some cbd oil about a week ago (liquid drops) I've been using them for about a week, man this is great for sleep, I haven't had sleep like this since I was a kid, literally 9 hours of interrupted sleep every night, I don't wake up to take a piss nothing, not to mention I'm having some awesome dreams, the good thing is that it's legal and you will not fail a drug test because it contains no thc. I highly recommend this stuff dudes! Wiggs is that shit legal?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2018, 04:11:19 PM »
I don't have anxiety or depression, but my friend is opening a line of cbd products and he gave me some cbd oil about a week ago (liquid drops) I've been using them for about a week, man this is great for sleep, I haven't had sleep like this since I was a kid, literally 9 hours of interrupted sleep every night, I don't wake up to take a piss nothing, not to mention I'm having some awesome dreams, the good thing is that it's legal and you will not fail a drug test because it contains no thc. I highly recommend this stuff dudes! Wiggs is that shit legal?

how many milligrams do u take before bed? I did 200mg last night

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2018, 04:14:05 PM »
I did 200mg last night

and I feel like that dose could b doubled

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2018, 04:22:49 PM »
I'm not sure i think it's a thousand, the dosing is weird because it's a dropper my buddy told me 6-7 drops is all you need for sleep, theres different doses I guess if you are looking to get different things from it like for pain or anxiety, but really this is good shit bro's. A bomb can go off in my house and I'll still be asleep!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2018, 04:39:55 PM »
Wiggs, what about kratom and Phenibut?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2018, 04:46:28 PM »
Wiggs, what about kratom and Phenibut?

Kratom is good for opiod/opiate withdrawal but if you stay on Kratom too long, it can become habit forming. I don't know anything about Phenibut except that it's man made. That is a problem. I only trust plants, herbs etc. for medicine. Not man.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2018, 04:49:47 PM »

Hey bro.  8)  Unfortunately it was made illegal in the 50s or 60s.  It's been recently allowed with special circumstances for for studies.  These studies show what I said. It's just mushrooms except their medicine.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2018, 06:42:26 PM »
Kratom is good for opiod/opiate withdrawal but if you stay on Kratom too long, it can become habit forming. I don't know anything about Phenibut except that it's man made. That is a problem. I only trust plants, herbs etc. for medicine. Not man.

I've used all that shit kratom is good shit awesome for helping people quit worse addictions. You can't overdose you just vomit. Phenbuit is like valium or xanax but way more euphoric it's awesome but way to addicting. If you use it too much it causes anxiety rebound issues and gaba issues. Mushrooms are awesome I would love to microdose sometimes but have no access. Cannabis is pretty good too many negative thoughts sometimes. I microdose it one or two hits of indica is nice.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2018, 07:38:18 PM »

Prescribed by Peruvian shaman  ;D ;D ;D (who could not help his own indios)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2018, 07:40:54 PM »
Have depression?
Have Anxiety?
Have OCD?

Use Psilocybin, aka magic mushrooms.  Boom it's gone for extended period of time, in many cases for good.  It's like a reset button and de-fragging your brain. There's tons of real scientific studies proving this and tons of anecdotal evidence. Mushrooms aren't just used for tripping balls it's an actual medicine used for thousands of years to cure people of disorders. "They" hijacked the narrative and used fear to keep people from taking them because they knew of their healing properties.

I suggest to you that are on "their" drugs to look into what I'm saying. SSRIs, benzos, etc...all a giant scam. You're being chemically lobotomized. Get off that shit, take the shrooms SAFELY learn from them and get your life back.

These are naturally occurring on this earth for a reason.  God put them here to help us and now I'm passing it down to you.  Use it on yourself or love ones.  Be better.  That is my golden nugget. If you already knew this, please support in this thread.
This explains quite a bit
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2018, 07:50:37 PM »
This explains quite a bit

Flat earth,planet Nabiru,Doomsday,................................ ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2018, 08:42:03 PM »

Flat earth,planet Nabiru,Doomsday,................................ ;D

Dogs and cats, living together...Mass hysteria!

Someone with Wiggs qualifications should have no problem finding a topflight job down in Florida in either the Schmoetel service industry or as a lawn jockey.  Dude is a drug addict but "qualifies" his addiction as being good because it's "natural".  FTN.  Next up he will go SuperSambo™ (the original Dragonball Z peepses were negroes)  and be sportin' smelly Dreadlox™ *.

* Denotes new term reserved for the nasty-ass hair of disillusioned black people that feeeeeel they're Jewish.  FTN.

be back

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2018, 11:05:39 PM »
I'm not sure i think it's a thousand, the dosing is weird because it's a dropper my buddy told me 6-7 drops is all you need for sleep, theres different doses I guess if you are looking to get different things from it like for pain or anxiety, but really this is good shit bro's. A bomb can go off in my house and I'll still be asleep!

handy if the boat starts taking on water....

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2018, 11:54:26 PM »
I prefer LSD to mushrooms .. it's a longer trip more conducive to personal thought & insight imo.  Mushrooms are good too, but less 'clear' - more intoxicating imo.

Either is good.  I will echo what Wiggs said, a hallucinogenic trip can be eye-opening for the first timer.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2018, 12:26:27 AM »
This explains quite a bit everything!

I agree.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2018, 06:14:43 AM »
handy if the boat starts taking on water....
Flooding is not really a concern on ships, ships have watertight doors that can contain a flood to a certain area, fire is the number one risk at sea. Little ship knowledge for you bros.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2018, 08:03:22 AM »
I prefer LSD to mushrooms .. it's a longer trip more conducive to personal thought & insight imo.  Mushrooms are good too, but less 'clear' - more intoxicating imo.

Either is good.  I will echo what Wiggs said, a hallucinogenic trip can be eye-opening for the first timer.

i dabbled with lsd tabs as a teenager and in my early 20s. they definitely seem to open up new compartments in your mind and whilst on them i remember sometimes feeling like i was on a higher plane of thinking....but when i look back i think i was just trippin. lol

they can be great for recreation for people that get on with them but i really wouldn't like to advise anyone who has mental fragility/health issues to take such a drug.

be back

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2018, 08:34:52 AM »
Flooding is not really a concern on ships, ships have watertight doors that can contain a flood to a certain area, fire is the number one risk at sea. Little ship knowledge for you bros.

Yep, the Titanic was unsinkable as well...