Author Topic: Sexcult of *LOYALTY*  (Read 9554 times)

coffeis4closers

• Getbig II
Re: Sexcult of *LOYALTY*
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 04:56:25 PM »
They say this stuff runs rampant in Hollywood. I wouldn't be surprised if more celebrities get outed. 

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 10:17:19 PM »
Just all around disgusting. Just look at her interaction with the cult leader here:

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 10:27:58 PM »
Her Smallville co-star Kristin Kreuk was also a member at one point, and is*trying*to clear her name.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 06:06:06 AM »
A group to empower women and they all went there to get hardcore fucking? Nice!  :)
MIRAGETROPIN

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2018, 07:10:12 AM »
fuck me that sounds like fun
A

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2018, 07:49:19 AM »
Yes its great! Me and you will join this group. Right now  ;)
MIRAGETROPIN

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2018, 07:53:54 AM »
HollyCrap and Liberals run this shit
K

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2018, 08:27:29 AM »
Her Smallville co-star Kristin Kreuk was also a member at one point, and is*trying*to clear her name.

Isn't there a vid of her with a very hairy man?

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2018, 08:35:28 AM »
What's the point of this thread if there isn't a video of these two getting their freak on?

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2018, 10:26:04 AM »
Cliffs?

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2020, 06:47:19 PM »
Smallville's Allison Mack Files For Divorce From Battlestar Galactica's Nicki Clyne

Smallville star Allison Mack has filed for divorce from Battlestar Galactica star Nicki Clyne. Mack, who played Chloe Sullivan on the long-running DC series, married Clyne in 2017 and filed for divorce in Orange County, California on Friday, December 11th (via ET). Federal prosecutors had previously alleged in 2018 that Mack and Clyne had married at the behest of NXIVM co-founder Keith Raniere. Both Mack and Clyne were members of the sex cult.

In 2018, Mack was arrested on charges of sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy, and forced labor conspiracy in connection to her involvement with NXIVM. It was during Mack's arraignment that federal prosecutors also alleged that the actresses' marriage to Clyne was intended to help Clyne circumvent American immigration laws. Former NXIVM member India Oxenberg made a similar claim in her memoir, Seduced, writing that the pair had forced her to sign a document stating that they were in love and the wedding was real. Oxenberg claimed in her book that the marriage was orchestrated by Raniere.

Mack plead guilty in guilty to charges of racketeering and racketeering conspiracy in April 2019. Mack faces 15 years to life in prison and while sentencing was originally scheduled for September 2019, it has been postponed to allow for presentencing investigation and a new sentencing date has not yet been set. Mack's Smallville co-star Alaina Huffman has since alleged that Mack tried to recruit her into the NXIVUM cult, but that nothing came of it due to schedule conflicts.

"Interestingly, when I look back on it, I had been invited to several meetings, and because I had two little kids at the time, I never really had the time and our schedules never really lined up, so I never ended up attending," Huffman Told Us Weekly earlier this year. "Honestly there was always a little something off about it."

"It was just a feeling, and I was like, 'No, I'm good,' and I stayed away," Huffman further explained. "I don't know if that's because I had my own village, I wasn't very susceptible or vulnerable. I had a great group of friends, at the time I was married, and I had my kids."

Clyne, who played Cally Henderson Tyrol on Battlestar Galactica, was never charged for her involvement with NXIVM and spoke publicly for the first time about the situation in September.

"It's very unfortunate the way that the word NXIVM has been applied and is now synonymous with the term sexual cult, which I don't even know how to define what that is," Clyne told CBS This Morning.

Raniere was convicted on seven charges in 2019 and was sentenced to 120 years in prison in October of this year.

https://comicbook.com/irl/news/smallville-allison-mack-files-for-divorce-nicki-clyne-nxivm/

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2020, 10:00:09 PM »
120 year sentence good Lord!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2020, 04:54:15 AM »
Looks like somebody took Daddy's Slipper's to heart.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2020, 05:57:05 AM »
Desperate for success.  Will do anything to get it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2020, 09:48:49 AM »
For all you religious people out there, all faiths and denominations....How do you explain why so many people follow so blindly?

Jim Jones, David Koresh, now this idiot.

There are more, including suicide cults, and all that bullshit.

Maybe "God" is an alien. Surely, there is something more than Earth out there. That's what NASA says after all. Yet they can't seem to send astronauts into space without blowing up. Publicly. Maybe they don't tell us shit for a reason. I can't fathom that people supposedly walked on the moon in the 60's, and with all of our tech advaces, we can't even do that now?

It's all bullshit. They can supposedly send remote controlled cars to Mars, take wonderful photos of our galaxies and planets, tell us that space is "infinite", yet are scared to send actual people, beyond the Earth's atmosphere?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2020, 09:54:22 AM »
For all you religious people out there, all faiths and denominations....How do you explain why so many people follow so blindly?

Jim Jones, David Koresh, now this idiot.

There are more, including suicide cults, and all that bullshit.

Maybe "God" is an alien. Surely, there is something more than Earth out there. That's what NASA says after all. Yet they can't seem to send astronauts into space without blowing up. Publicly. Maybe they don't tell us shit for a reason. I can't fathom that people supposedly walked on the moon in the 60's, and with all of our tech advaces, we can't even do that now?

It's all bullshit. They can supposedly send remote controlled cars to Mars, take wonderful photos of our galaxies and planets, tell us that space is "infinite", yet are scared to send actual people, beyond the Earth's atmosphere?

A fat fuck without the willpower to stay sober or put his fork down lecturing people on faith.

Your alcohol soaked brain can’t grasp normalcy, let alone the infinite expanse of the universe.

You can’t unsuck those cocks Shizzo.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2020, 09:58:20 AM »
A fat fuck without the willpower to stay sober or put his fork down lecturing people on faith.

Your alcohol soaked brain can’t grasp normalcy, let alone the infinite expanse of the universe.

You can’t unsuck those cocks Shizzo.
Instead of insults, I would like to hear your opinion on my post that you quoted.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2020, 10:30:35 AM »
Instead of insults, I would like to hear your opinion on my post that you quoted.

You’re an attention-whoring retard without an original thought in your alcoholic brain.

Your opinions have zero credibility under Henda’s “Did You Suck a Cock” rules.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2020, 10:40:05 AM »
You’re an attention-whoring retard without an original thought in your alcoholic brain.

Your opinions have zero credibility under Henda’s “Did You Suck a Cock” rules.
Hey man, are there real issues here?

Why are you always "high voltage"? Are you able to engage in an actual conversation, on a forum?

I'd be happy to oblige.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2020, 10:52:56 AM »
Hey man, are there real issues here?

Why are you always "high voltage"? Are you able to engage in an actual conversation, on a forum?

I'd be happy to oblige.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2020, 10:59:33 AM »

Only a woman would post that pic. Besides, I would actually want your opinion on my post that you quoted. Isn't that what a forum is For? You seem intelligent. I'm asking nicely, and that I think that your opinion means something, or else, I wouldn't bother addressing you at all.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2020, 11:42:18 AM »
This stuff is rampant all through Hollywood, politics and Wall St.

Still waiting for all the dirt to come out about Tom Hanks.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2020, 12:13:50 PM »
I need much more detail of exactly what sort of things people were up to before I can come to a conclusion!

Erm... not sure that reads right now I look at it
T