Author Topic: Because Democrats are stupid 😂😂😂  (Read 662 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: Because Democrats are stupid 😂😂😂
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 08:12:05 AM »
The brains behind this ----->  Senile Pelosi, Watters,  and the Pedophiles Schumer, Podesta, with "Liddle" Adam Schiff
K

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 08:21:38 AM »
Both of you need to look up the Dunning-Kruger effect.  It explains your hero, and his supporters like you perfectly. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 09:25:47 AM »
Both of you need to look up the Dunning-Kruger effect.  It explains your hero, and his supporters like you perfectly. 

Maybe you should, he's the freaking President.lol

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 11:23:15 AM »
Maybe you should, he's the freaking President.lol

That says more about his followers than it does him. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2018, 11:24:21 AM »
Does posting "liberals are mentally ill" or "Democrats are stupid" really make these people feel better about themselves? Seems pretty sad to me.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2018, 11:47:12 AM »
Does posting "liberals are mentally ill" or "Democrats are stupid" really make these people feel better about themselves? Seems pretty sad to me.

Touch a Nerve did it ?
K

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2018, 11:51:50 AM »
Touch a Nerve did it ?

Not at all.. just see statements like that quite often, usually coming from people of questionable intelligence and I wonder what the motivation is behind it. It's clear that the statement is blatantly false. So why even bother posting it? I suspect for them it makes them feel good, as some like minded people will always agree with them, most of the targeted audience just ignores them as uneducated rednecks, so it must be so that they can sit back in their microfiber recliner in front of their off brand 45" flat screen watching FOX and drinking Budweiser thinking they are mentally superior...

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2018, 11:54:13 AM »
Not at all.. just see statements like that quite often, usually coming from people of questionable intelligence and I wonder what the motivation is behind it. It's clear that the statement is blatantly false. So why even bother posting it? I suspect for them it makes them feel good, as some like minded people will always agree with them, most of the targeted audience just ignores them as uneducated rednecks, so it must be so that they can sit back in their microfiber recliner in front of their off brand 45" flat screen watching FOX and drinking Budweiser thinking they are mentally superior...

and yet you do the same except you watch CNN Fake news on a pissed stained couch
K

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2018, 12:03:40 PM »
and yet you do the same except you watch CNN Fake news on a pissed stained couch

If I have ever said "Conservatives or Republicans are stupid" then I am guilty as well. I don't think all of them are. I don't think Republicans are any more or less intelligent than Democrats. I think they have different opinions on what is good for the country. That's to be expected in a society

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2018, 12:56:21 PM »
If I have ever said "Conservatives or Republicans are stupid" then I am guilty as well. I don't think all of them are. I don't think Republicans are any more or less intelligent than Democrats.
I think they have different opinions on what is good for the country. That's to be expected in a society

“I don't think Republicans are any more or less intelligent than Democrats.
I think they have different opinions on what is good for the country.
That's to be expected in a society”

Yes & Correct

I see the problems/issues arising from the vastly differing ideologies
Of Liberalism / Left wing vs Right wing views
Some ideologies are not ever going to work

In a similar style to Islam / Muslim religion it is fundamentally wrong
& those that follow / believe can’t get along with any one not supporting
& believing there views

Some tolerance & understanding is necessary & good for society

The absolute ridiculous madness being pushed for people to
Understand & tolerate now is undermining & destroying society’s
Around the world.